Parkway Ford, Inc.

(5.0) 6 Reviews

2104 Peters Creek, Winston Salem, NC 27127

wonderful buying experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I had gone to a dealership 2 days before Parkway Ford (right around the corner) and was very upset that the salesperson was telling me that I could only buy a used car if I could pay the full amount of the sale. When I drove onto Parkway lot; Joe walked out smiling and greeted me. He set out immediately to make sure I got the car I wanted. Everyone there was extremely wonderful and made me feel comfortable (like a small town dealership). I have never had a buying experience this good. I keep looking out at my car and smiling. Thanks to everyone. You made this easy for me.

Great place to buy your next car!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I stopped at Parkway Ford on a rainy Thursday afternoon to test drive a Ford C-Max Hybrid. I had spoken with Terry Otis earlier in the day, but he was tied up, so he had Mike Bray help me. Let me just say, that I was absolutely NOT going to buy a car that day. HA! Between the friendly people and the deal they made for me, I drove the C-Max home that night :-) I have generally found car buying to be a huge hassle, especially being a female. Mike & Terry never talked "down" to me, or acted like I might not know what they were talking about because I was a woman. They were great to deal with, and I highly recommend them. I love the car, and they have followed up with me to make sure I'm happy. I've called or e-mailed more than once with questions, and they are very responsive. I have already recommended them to other people, and will continue to do so. Thanks, guys!!

Great Service Department

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Parkway Ford is one of the best car dealerships I have been involved with over the years. They are friendly and courteous. Drew Hopkins of the service department is one of the best. He has taken care of all my car service needs since 1991 and taken care of all my children's cars needs. He makes sure you are informed on what is needed and what will be done to your car. He informs you of the repairs covered by warranty or if a recall repair is needed. I also take my cars that are not Ford products there because I trust this man and the service department completely.

charlie w

by from lewisville nc |

best escape from the best sales professional linnea shepherd very helpful and friendly and she will go out of her to a great deal all the way

A great dealer to do business with!

by from Lexington, NC |

This dealer puts customer satisfaction first and foremost. Every member of their staff, in all departments, are both friendly and helpful. If all car dealerships were run like Parkway Ford, it would be a great change. Ford Motor Company must be proud to have Parkway Ford representing their brand.

Great dealership!!

by from winston-salem, nc |

This is a great dealership to purchase your next car from! I just puchased a new 2012 Ford Edge from here. I worked with salesman Humberto Colon. He deligently searched for the exact vehicle I was wanting and made the whole process simple and easy!! Great price and great financing!!