Parkway Ford, Inc.

2104 Peters Creek, Winston Salem, NC 27127

Excellent car lot

by from Tobaccoville NC |

I went to Parkway Ford at about 5:30 pm on a Saturday night just to look at a vehicle I knew they were about to close. The salesman came out and said he would be happy to show me the vehicle let me test drive it etc. I offered to come back on monday but he was fine with working with me then and didn't mind staying late. I ended up buying a 2013 Ford Escape with a 2.99% inerest rate. The salesman Burto was super friendly, very knowledgeable and I didn't feel pressured at all. He was able to answer every question I had and showed me all the features of the car. He was GREAT and I would highly reccomend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. Parkway Ford staff from the receptionist to the finance manager were all super friendly and extremely helpful. I did not feel like they were just out to make a sale they made me feel like they geniunely cared about me as a person.

BEST of the best car dealers!

by from Sparta, NC |

From your first step into their showroom, you will be met with friendly, helpful salespeople. The service after the sale is most impressive. Chuck and Drew, in the service department, excel in their customer service. You will be treated like a family member. We live 75 miles from this dealership, and still return for every service because of their exceptional staff and excellent mechanics.

Excellent service

by from Pfafftown nc |

Truck purchasing was handled very professionally by Mr Woods I has a service issue with one of my tires. I was advised that it was not covered. I left your dealership a little disturbed to say the least , but your service advisor did not give up he researched the problem until he found that my truck was listed as being purchased at peters creek. He called me immediately to schedule the repairs. Great job.

Suprisingly no pressure and fair price

by from Kernersville, NC |

Traded in my older Toyota and they gave me a really good trade in value; more than other dealers were trying to give me. Also, the salesperson did not pressure me to buy and seemed more like a 'helper' throughout the process. She wanted to make sure I knew about different features and even helped me to find a cheaper version of the car without sacrificing important features I wanted. Would definitely come here again to buy future vehicles. Finance was very easy and they explained in detail. Can't say anything bad!

love the experience at Parkway Ford

by from north Carolina |

Was and is the best experience my hubby and I have had in buying our car. And the service we receive then and now is wonderful. I am so happy with the purchase we made. I think everyone there was amazing from my salesman , who went above his call of duty to the lady in the service department. So very happy.

wonderful buying experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I had gone to a dealership 2 days before Parkway Ford (right around the corner) and was very upset that the salesperson was telling me that I could only buy a used car if I could pay the full amount of the sale. When I drove onto Parkway lot; Joe walked out smiling and greeted me. He set out immediately to make sure I got the car I wanted. Everyone there was extremely wonderful and made me feel comfortable (like a small town dealership). I have never had a buying experience this good. I keep looking out at my car and smiling. Thanks to everyone. You made this easy for me.

Great place to buy your next car!

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

I stopped at Parkway Ford on a rainy Thursday afternoon to test drive a Ford C-Max Hybrid. I had spoken with Terry Otis earlier in the day, but he was tied up, so he had Mike Bray help me. Let me just say, that I was absolutely NOT going to buy a car that day. HA! Between the friendly people and the deal they made for me, I drove the C-Max home that night :-) I have generally found car buying to be a huge hassle, especially being a female. Mike & Terry never talked "down" to me, or acted like I might not know what they were talking about because I was a woman. They were great to deal with, and I highly recommend them. I love the car, and they have followed up with me to make sure I'm happy. I've called or e-mailed more than once with questions, and they are very responsive. I have already recommended them to other people, and will continue to do so. Thanks, guys!!

Great Service Department

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Parkway Ford is one of the best car dealerships I have been involved with over the years. They are friendly and courteous. Drew Hopkins of the service department is one of the best. He has taken care of all my car service needs since 1991 and taken care of all my children's cars needs. He makes sure you are informed on what is needed and what will be done to your car. He informs you of the repairs covered by warranty or if a recall repair is needed. I also take my cars that are not Ford products there because I trust this man and the service department completely.

charlie w

by from lewisville nc |

best escape from the best sales professional linnea shepherd very helpful and friendly and she will go out of her to a great deal all the way

A great dealer to do business with!

by from Lexington, NC |

This dealer puts customer satisfaction first and foremost. Every member of their staff, in all departments, are both friendly and helpful. If all car dealerships were run like Parkway Ford, it would be a great change. Ford Motor Company must be proud to have Parkway Ford representing their brand.