Mercedes-Benz Of Winston-Salem / smart center Winston-Salem

(4.0) 4 Reviews

691 Jonestown Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27114

Worked with them since 20016

by from Winston Salem |

Have bought, sold and had serviced 4 cars from dealership (3 new 1 used) and can say that i have never had a bad moment. They have always been prepared before I arrive and have provided me detailed information on sales items as well as service. They have always gone out of their way to make sure I am happy and the work is done well. I have recommended them to others (total of 3 other cars sold) and all of them have been very happy working with them. On car sales feel I have gotten a fair price and have found negotiates have been good. Trade values I think they are fair but have found better normally. I have bought cars all over the country and would rank them in the top two.

Service Beyond Wonderful

by from Winston-Salem, NC |

Like the product, absolutely TOPS. After eleven Mercedes-less years, I found a used baby Benz. The service was another matter: my deceased husband had always handled that end. Despite financial fears, I gritted my teeth and went to the source for the maintenance check. I was astounded at their champagne service for my beer budget. Don't let the luxury reputation fool you as it did me; the staff couldn't be more welcoming, courteous, and efficient. Heartfelt gratitude goes to all from Gene in the service department to Roger, the shuttle driver. I am now a committed customer for life. And, after so many years, I finally learned the hard lesson that you get what you pay for, except here I think I got double.

Very Poor Compared to other Merc. Dealers

by from winston-salem, NC |

Terrible service. Have had experience with two vehicles that were less than 5 yrs old at this dealer, bad experience every time, a a few visits required a re-do. Advisors are not very friendly/helpful in general and the Techs seems far less knowledgeable/able than other dealers we have used. Have owned several models over the last roughly 20 years. have had great experience at other merc dealers in VA, NC and FL. I wold highly not recommend this dealership, at least for merc. might be OK for the Smart Cars they also sell and service.

Beyond the normal car buying experience

by from Winston Salem, NC |

From the moment we arrived at the dealership and were greeted by Mark Kendall, our experience with this car purchase was nothing short of amazing. Perfect in every way. No hype, no nonsense. A reasonable offer for our used vehicle coupled with a wonderful deal on a used Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes made this visit to the dealership well worth the trip. In the market for a New or Used Mercedes, give Mark a call, you will love the experience.