Stearns Ford

Used 888-237-3721 Used888-237-3721
Service 855-546-6466 Service 855-546-6466

Prtty Awesome to deal with

by from Raleigh, NC |

It's a family owned dealership. They keep to their word and treat you like you want to be treated. Yes, I did buy a preowned car and would be glad to do it again. Thanks

David Neale

by from Elon, NC |

I had several jobs performed on my 2010 Taurus SHO including an oil change, wheel alignment and new front brakes and pads. Chad and his team completed everything within the day and they were happy to give me a ride home and pick me up again when the job was completed. Much Thanks to everyone one at Stern's Ford!

Great service!!!! Awesome people!!!

by from Graham, North Carolina |

This dealership is amazing from sales to service!!!! Chad in service makes the service experience less stressful. My former car was in need of a lot of repair. Having the realization that a new car was gonna be my best option led to a stressful day for me. Chad recommended I speak with Theo in sales. Theo called me and asked what type car I'd be interested in. A few days later I met with Theo and he showed me several selections. I was pleased with the selections he had picked. On that day,I went home and readied my old car for the trade. Phil made the paper work process a breeze. Stearns Ford treated me like family and uses genuine care. These are class act people!!!!! I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Ford Fusion SE!!!!!!

Stearns was a great experience and I left happy

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I was torn between 2 vehicles due to a large difference in mileage. I would have liked to have been shown more options to make sure I made the best choice. I felt the 2 cars I was stuck thinking about were my only choices and no other suggestions were made for me to test drive another vehicle.

Administrative Assistant at a Local Church

by from Burlington, NC |

I purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima from Dustin Ramsey at Stearns Ford. Dustin was very helpful and made the loan and purchase process stress free. I was pleased with the trade in value of my previous car. I knew my credit score was very good and let Dustin know what interest rate I would accept. He was able to secure a loan with a interest rate that exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Dustin and Stearns Ford.

Great purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

Great job on the new purchase of F150. Would consider using dealership again.

quick and easy

by from Liberty, NC |

Service is always fast and friendly. Staff is helpful and willing to go the extra step to make my experience easy. Thank you!

Great service I was born. Ford Man

by from Burlington , NC |

Scheduled appointment online, dropped vehicle off and picked up when called. Excellent service

Nice People but Bad Deal

by from Fayetteville, NC |

I purchased a used car from here. Very nice and friendly staff. All the while I felt uneasy. Never do a trade in on your vehicle with anyone without an appraisal first. They worked diligently to make their sale. It was a horrific experience that cost me dearly financially. Nice people but don't assume they're looking out for you.

Stearns Ford responded to this review

October 22, 2015

Eddie, Are you from Fayetteville? I just checked our records and only saw one Eddie from Fayetteville that bought a vehicle from us recently and it looks like he got a great deal! Sorry you feel that way. Feel free to call me at (336)229-6951 and I will be happy to take a look at it for you! -Stephen Stearns