Volvo of the Triad

701 Peters Creek Parkway, Winston Salem, NC 27103

Used 336-723-4111

Customer Service the Right Way

by from Charlotte NC |

It's always a pleasure dealing with Volvo of the Triad. Fast and friendly service. The nicest car people on the planet!

Another save by Volvo of the Triad

by from Charlotte, NC |

Brought my S80 to Volvo of the Triad after Volvo of Charlotte could not eliminate a noise in my suspension after multiple attempts. The noise was determined to be faulty struts which were replaced under warranty. This is the second time Volvo of the Triad solved a nagging issue with this car. I would rather not travel so far for great service, but it is worth the time and trouble to get things done correctly.

Glad I decided to come back !

by from Belews Creek, NC. |

The salesman with energetic, positive and friendly. I enjoyed working with him. He sought me out because I had previously purchased with you guys. He was presistent without being pushy. I didn't even return his first four calls !! Really enjoyed working with him.

My Volvo Experience

by from Thomasville, NC |

Oh, nothing but 5 stars for my recent visit, and ALL my visits to Volvo of the Triad. I have bought 5 cars from these folks. Nothing but the BEST of treatment and the BEST of service and the BEST sales representatives. I have dealt with these folks since 2003. They are so fine ALWAYS. Even though the personnel may change, their is such CONSISTENCY in their HIGH standard of care. Oh, and they remember me!!! I go in and they say... hello Jana. Good to see you. They actually remember personal details about me. Too sweet. I just love the gal that does the paperwork, Darla. So special. ALL of the sales associates I have worked with in making my purchases have been SUPER. Bob, Andrew, James...they are the best. Oh, and the owner always comes out an peaks to me. I love Volvo, but, I also love my Volvo of the Triad. They really are A number 1...the BEST.

Awesome Valet Pickup and Service Efficiency

by from Charlotte , NC |

Very courteous valet service (pickup and delivery), I really didn't expect the car to come back in the same day given that I live in Charlotte, NC. Their Service Dept must be very efficient. I was pleasantly surprised to have my car back that same day!

New Volvo XC60

by from Greensboro, NC |

It was so easy and efficient. I drove up and your sales person, allen porter was waiting on me w/ the car I had emailed about. From the greeting to financing and taking possession of the car was outstanding. That is what I call 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you

Customer Satisfaction Service

by from Stuart, VA |

They people in the service area always treat me very well. They got my car in quick and out in good time as well. Richard and Zach in the parts department are outstanding at what they do. They take great pains with me in looking up parts so that I can evaluate whether or not my husband can do the job at home or not. You have a great team right now. I wouldn't fire anyone or let them go. The gentleman that is over the paint department has earned a good reputation for Volvo to the Triad as far North as Stuart, Va. Myself and another man has had good work done by the paint department.

Amazing experience!

by from Winston-Salem NC |

I am so glad I stopped in to look at cars. The people were amazing, Michael the salesman was so polite and really sold me on the car. The entire crew worked hard to put me in my new car, and I absolutely love it! Nothing but nice things to say, I will absolutely send my friends and family here

BEST VOLVO DEALERSHIP

by from Winston Salem, NC |

The entire staff at Volvo of the Triad truly care about the customers and make it overly evident that your complete satisfaction is job#1. It's about people and relationships and they really get it! The total experience by way of the employees and all that they do, makes each visit a treat!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from charlotte, nc |

It was a pleasure meeting the whole Volvo of the Triad team last Saturday. I can understand why you have earned the #1 dealership status. The experience was seamless from the car selection to the test drive to the paperwork. That's high praise coming from a guy that hates to car shop! Wes and I especially wanted to thank Salem Kirby for taking us on the test drive. Her knowledge of the car and its features was impressive?especially given it was her first week! I sure she'll impress a lot more Volvo customers in the future. Keep up the good work! Oh, I guess I should mention that I love my XC60. It's awesome!!