Primeaux Kia

(2.4) 8 Reviews

4747 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK 74135

Positive buying experience.

by from Tulsa, Ok |

I recently purchased a optima and had a wonderful salesman name Chris who was a pleasure to work with and was very knowledgeable. I test drove several cars from Honda, camry and Nissan. I had the smoothest ride with the optima of any ride. The finance part of the deal was a little shaky with some miscommunication between managers and finance office but it was worked out in the end without any disruption in the sale of the car. Overall I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great car!

Worst car buying experience of my life.

by from Collinsville, Oklahoma |

Got baited into Primeaux KIA by their "Competitive Bonus" program. After signing all the paperwork and continued assurance that my previous vehicle qualified for the program, we were given half the bonus and told that because my wife was purchasing the new car and only my name was on the Title of the other car that we were not really entitled to the bonus. After feuding with them over this for 2 weeks, we had to involve KIA Motors HQ in order to receive the remaining half of the bonus. (The amount was insignificant compared to the principle of the matter). Then, when we had the vehicle serviced the first time (an oil and filter change), they had to have it in the dealership all day! I dropped it off in the morning expecting to pick it up in the afternoon, instead, it wasn't ready for pick-up until 6PM! I will never go back to this dealership for anything. I don't appreciate being treated like an idiot and then being held-hostage just because they can.

Primeaux is definitely not Primo.

by from Tulsa, OK |

A comprehensive review would leave this dealership exposed. Let's suffice to say that they are not honorable in their practices. Service department belittles and insults your intelligence talking down to you like a child. I'm through with this dealership. Save yourself some heartache and stay far away from them.

Buyer Beware!

by from Owasso, OK |

Have had nothing but Terrible dealings with the people at this dealership. So much so, that my wife and I went to Norman to buy our car. The dealership lies and misleads you and then doesn't do anything to rectify it. Twice now in a three year span and NEVER again. Horrible bunch of people to do business with. Buyer beware!!

Just say NO!!

by from Collinsville, Oklahoma |

Primeaux Kia will lie to you to get you to buy their vehicles and when the time comes to honor their "offer", the paperwork you signed is useless. They won't honor their deal unless you complain to KIA Corporate. Then they will begrudgingly give you what you agreed to. Not a good buying experience and they make you feel like like a third rate citizen. Never once greeted, talked down to by sales and service personnel and don't get me started on Lisa! She's something else altogether. Do yourself a favor, avoid the frustration and anger......go somewhere else.

Great Deal !!!

by from Owasso, OK |

I recently bought a 2009 Chevy Crew Cab truck Primeaux beat the pants off all the big Chevy stores in town on the price. I know you wouldn't think to check a Kia dealer for a low mile Chevy 4x4 but they had one and the service and experience was outstanding..

New Car Purchase

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I recently bought a new Soul from Primeaux Kia. It was an excellent experience. They went above and beyond what I was hoping for. It was five stars from the salesman to the managers, to the finance department. I will definately be back to purchase my next car there.

Service Dept was unacceptable

by from Tulsa, OK |

I have had three bad experiences with Primeaux's service department. One time I can understand as a bad day, but three is unexceptable. The first time they said my car was fixed but less than five miles down the road all my lights came on and I had to return to the service dept. The second time they ordered the wrong part for my car, and I had to return on another day (requiring me to take another day off from work). The third time it took them over 3 weeks to fix my car, and when I picked it up it was covered in bird poop. They also left my window's cracked open and the interior was covered in dust and grime. My other complaint is that they don't offer loaner cars when they are servicing your car. When it was time to buy a new car I didn't even look at Kia becasue of the experience I had with Primeaux's service department.

Primeaux Kia responded to this review

August 26, 2011

I apologize for the unfortunate scenarios that you experienced in the past with our service department. We have since hired a new service manager that was sent to Primeaux Kia by Kia corporate. I am positive that you will find our service department is greatly improved under his leadership. Primeaux Kia does offer complimentary shuttle service while our customers have their vehicle in our service department. This shuttle will take our valued customers anywhere they need to go while their auto is being repaired. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, please contact me directly at jhendrix@primeauxkia.com and I will offer you a complimentary car detail in hopes that you will once again try our service department and consider Primeaux Kia when you are in the market for a new or used vehicle. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Jimmy Henddrix, Sales Manager, Primeaux Kia