Ray Varner Ford

2026 N. Charles G. Seivers Blvd, Clinton, TN 37716

Used 888-221-6007

Nice people

by from Clinton tn |

Friendly best trade in price didnt take all day long

For Once In My life

by from Clinton, Tn |

For once In my life I didnt feel like I was being dragged across hot coals by a car dealership.I have never liked going to a car dealership, but Ray Varner changed that. I received a fair trade in amount, they worked to find my car from area inventory's, and the entire matter was taken care of in the least amount of time. My Salesman was excellent, the Finance guy was great. I am totally happy with my purchase and the way it was handled.

great salesman

by from knoxville,tn |

We were dreading spending the day trying to trade in our old vehicle. Ray Viles Ford gave us top dollar for our trade and they turned our day into a really nice car buying experience. Would never go any where else. From now on all our friends will know about them. We will definitely go there for the next car !

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

GREAT SERVICE AND I LOVE MY TRUCK! WE WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. RAY & TRAVIS WERE GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THE OTHER DEALERS, YOU WILL WIND BACK AT RAY VARNERS. ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE SO FRIENDLY!

May 16, 2014

Thank you for such a nice survey, and we hope that you continue to be 100% satisfied with our dealership. Thank you for your business.

Excellent Dealership

by from Maynardville, TN |

Excellent buying experience. Absolutely no hassle. I will buy my next truck here.

Great dealership

by from Clinton, TN |

My 6th Ford pickup. 1st from Ray Varner Ford, but my 4th bought through Jim Shuler (3 when he worked at another dealership).. All personnel (salesmen, credit manager, service manager, etc.) courteous, friendly and helpful. Great rebates, great deals. Bottom line: great dealership.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind survey, and we hope we can continue to insure your 100% satisfaction as our customer. My door is always open for you and all of our customers.

focus st

by from knoxville tn |

Felt concomfortable as soon as we walked in the door. No pressure, friendly, very helpful.

I would send a friend there

by from Caryville,TN |

I was having My F150 serviced at the Quick Lane ( which I bought there) and was walking about looking at the cars. Well as it happened a New ( and I mean real fast) Mustang somehow new my name. ( She was Calling me) Well I Bought another from Ray. Great deal, no smoke and mirrors, not much haggling (unless you like to) and Ray is usually there to talk to, I like that.

May 16, 2014

Great car buying experience.

by from Cleveland,TN |

I would rate them as the best car buying experience ever. Very nice staff and no pressure to buy. Seem to be very honest.

Very Nice people!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I purchased a truck from Ray Varner June 2012 and it has been one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Every part of the experience was a pleasant one. From looking at vehicles on the lot, to decisioning, to the final purchase phase. I would recommend this lot to anyone that is looking for a car or truck new or used.