Ray Varner Ford

2026 N. Charles G. Seivers Blvd, Clinton, TN 37716

Used 888-221-6007

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

by from KNOXVILLE, TN |

GREAT SERVICE AND I LOVE MY TRUCK! WE WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE. RAY & TRAVIS WERE GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THE OTHER DEALERS, YOU WILL WIND BACK AT RAY VARNERS. ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE SO FRIENDLY!

May 16, 2014

Thank you for such a nice survey, and we hope that you continue to be 100% satisfied with our dealership. Thank you for your business.

Excellent Dealership

by from Maynardville, TN |

Excellent buying experience. Absolutely no hassle. I will buy my next truck here.

Great dealership

by from Clinton, TN |

My 6th Ford pickup. 1st from Ray Varner Ford, but my 4th bought through Jim Shuler (3 when he worked at another dealership).. All personnel (salesmen, credit manager, service manager, etc.) courteous, friendly and helpful. Great rebates, great deals. Bottom line: great dealership.

May 16, 2014

Thank you for your kind survey, and we hope we can continue to insure your 100% satisfaction as our customer. My door is always open for you and all of our customers.

focus st

by from knoxville tn |

Felt concomfortable as soon as we walked in the door. No pressure, friendly, very helpful.

I would send a friend there

by from Caryville,TN |

I was having My F150 serviced at the Quick Lane ( which I bought there) and was walking about looking at the cars. Well as it happened a New ( and I mean real fast) Mustang somehow new my name. ( She was Calling me) Well I Bought another from Ray. Great deal, no smoke and mirrors, not much haggling (unless you like to) and Ray is usually there to talk to, I like that.

May 16, 2014

Great car buying experience.

by from Cleveland,TN |

I would rate them as the best car buying experience ever. Very nice staff and no pressure to buy. Seem to be very honest.

Very Nice people!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I purchased a truck from Ray Varner June 2012 and it has been one of the best trucks I have ever owned. Every part of the experience was a pleasant one. From looking at vehicles on the lot, to decisioning, to the final purchase phase. I would recommend this lot to anyone that is looking for a car or truck new or used.

May 16, 2014

sales man mike brown & ray varner

by from powell, tn |

Came today to buy a used newer car in my price range, i was shown 2 cars & fell in love with 2010 ford fusion. They were able to get me in this car with nothing down & payments i wanted. I absolutely love RAY VARNER FORD & if you want a great Non pushy sales men ask for Mike brown. If i could put 10 stars i would!

Great Service

by from Clinton, TN |

I recently moved to the Clinton area and was looking for a service center for my two vehicles, neither of which are Fords. I was directed to try Ray Varner Ford's service center and have been very pleased with the quality of work and customer service! Their price is also competitive with the big chains and their free reward program is a great way to save money as well. I would definitely recommend their service shop to anyone!