Griffin Ford, Inc.

(5.0) 3 Reviews

104 So Bickett Blvd, Louisburg, NC 27549

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

by from Burlington Wi |

I had been looking at F150's for about a month now. Most of the salespeople out there were more interested in cramming me in a truck that I didn't want so they could make a fast sale. Then I went to Griffin Ford and met Saul Ramos. Saul took to time to get know me personally and found out what my needs were. There was never any pressure to purchase or any games being played. He treated me with respect and I feel I got a great deal!! I will tell all my friends and family to go see Saul at Griffin Ford!!

Great customer service

by from Waukesha WI |

We purchased a car and a couple of weeks later we were in need for another car. Tony was the sales rep we worked with on both cars and he was awesome. The financing part was handled by Karyn and she made the whole process quick and painless. We would recommend this dealership and plan to use it again in the future - make sure to ask for Tony and Karen, they are great people!

great service dept

by from louisburg,nc |

these guys are great, what a great experince, they will take good care of your car and are reasonable priced