Tulsa Hyundai

(5.0) 4 Reviews

9777 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74133

Found My Car..

by from Tulsa, OK |

Have shopped several dealerships for the right car @ the right price. I found it here with Laramie and Roy's Help...Smooth Transaction.

What a place

by from Broken Arrow |

I am interested in Hyundai line-up, Don Carlton is a great place, helpful staff, beautiful facility, with a theater room and childers play room. WoW! Surely a place I would consider in purchasing a new Hyundai.

Genuinely want to make a good deal

by from Tulsa, OK |

Initially we contacted the dealership through the Hyundai.com website and were directed to the internet salesman, Austin Bright, who was very helpful and eager to assist. At the dealership we were also introduced to salesman Bill Watkins, who was also helpful and very knowledgeable about the car. We can and will recommend Austin and Bill enthusiastically to anyone -- these guys make it a point to welcome you to the dealership and ensure that it's a pleasurable experience, and they follow up to make sure the car and our experience with it are all right. Car-buying seems to take forever at some dealerships and often turns into a wearying negotiation, but not at Don Carlton Hyundai. They were interested in making a deal and making sure they met our needs.

Best Dealer in town

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I bought my Elantra from Don Carlton, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They really went out of their way to make sure the process was easy. I will definitely be back for my next one!