Lewis Automotive

Used 877-208-9489
Service 877-221-4566

F-150

by from Fayetteville,AR |

A very pleasant experience with helpful experienced sales men. The best dealership I have ever had dealings with.

December 21, 2012

Sandy and Brian, Thank you for doing business with us! Hope to see you again with your next purchase or service. Hope you are enjoying your new F-150!

Very Average

by from Ponca City, Ok |

When I first contacted them, their response was quick and good. My next contact by phone was never returned. My third attempted contact was by phone and email, of which neither was ever returned. I took my business elsewhere.

Proud Ford Owner

by from Fayetteville,Ar |

Joey went above and beyond. He wasn't pushy and really listened to my wants and my concerns. Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchase and the process. They got my payment within my budget with the car I wanted. Thank you Lewis Ford!

Beware of the service department at Lewis Ford.

by from Fayetteville, Arkansas |

My wife's car had an oil change on a Friday and the electrical system tested good. We went back on Tuesday for a coolant exchange and transmission fluid change for $350.00 dollars; which was recommended to me. My wife drove our car for about 15 miles, after the service at Lewis, before it shut down on North Street. After having it towed back to the dealership they said I needed a new alternator at a cost of over $600.00. Remember, my car had only 29,000 miles and no problems at all before Lewis Ford did the coolant and transmission work. It may be a coincidence but I am having too many of those with Lewis Ford. Maybe they are simply bad luck for me. No matter what at this point they won't get another dime of my money. I was planning on purchasing a 2014 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew from them but the service department at Lewis for has issues that I cannot get past. (I have been having my two vehicles serviced there for the past seven years.) Things have changed at Lewis Ford but not for the better.

CUSTOMER FOCUSED AND GUEST SATISFACTION

by from Fayetteville, AR |

Arguable the best Auto sales and service team in NWA. Their integrity, genuine professionalism and compassion for the customer needs is unparalleled. Everything is communicated thoroughly for your understanding, and if there is a question, they are extremely receptive in providing you with clear and concise answers(even if its not what you might want to hear). Because of the sale team of Kerry, Justin, and Robert(and others), I have purchased my last three cars from Lewis Ford, and will be proud to purchase another from them. If i should experience a service issue, its a "no brainier", because Trey, Tyler, and Chad is as good as it gets in assuring that my car is operating at the highest of its satisfaction; and if they identify a problem, they thoroughly explain the options and resolutions to fix it....If you want a dealership you, give these guys a chance, because everyday when Im driving my car i purchase from them, i put my trust in them.

January 24, 2014

Randy, Thank you for all of your kind words! We appreciate your loyalty to us as a customer! We look forward to seeing you again.

2010 ford Explorer

by from Fayetteville, Ar |

It has been a easy experience. Great customer service, and made us feel welcome. I would recommend Lewis Ford to anyone. I look forward to doing business through them for all my vehicle needs.

November 27, 2013

Josh, thank you for your business and kind words! We look forward to seeing you again! Enjoy your new Explorer!

Bought a new edge

by from Fayetteville, AR |

The sales staff could not have been more accommodating. Chris was very respectful and helpful. This is our 30th year dealing with Lewis Ford. We will continue our relationship based upon this last occasion of buying a new edge.

September 27, 2013

John, thank you for your kind words and being such a loyal customer after all of these years. Enjoy your new Ford Edge!!

Raptor Owner

by from Fayetteville, Ar |

Rick took the time to take me down the street and test drive a raptor. Rick was totally awesome and I hope to do business with him again.

September 27, 2013

Michael, we are happy to hear that our sales professional, Rick Carr, got to opportunity to do business with you! Try not to have to much fun in your new Ford Raptor! We look forward and hope to do more business with you in the future!

Overall excellent experience

by from Fayetteville,AR |

Kerry was wonderful to deal with. He was great to my kids and made it and easy experience. I will recommend him and the dealership to anyone. Excellent experience overall

September 27, 2013

Brian, thank you for your business! Hope you are still enjoying your new vehicle!

Great Service

by from Fayetteville, Ar |

Very friendly and helpful service! Worked to help us find a good deal!!

September 27, 2013

John, we are pleased to hear we were able to work a great deal for you! Thank you for your business.

2013 Ford edge

by from Fayetteville, AR |

We enjoyed the process of setting up the appt on the Internet. Bill was SUPER helpful and steered us to the perfect car. Thank you!

September 27, 2013

Lawrence, we are happy to hear that your buying process was easy! We appreciate you doing business with us and our sales professional, Bill Cummins.