Thomas Ford

Thomas Ford

4405 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074

New 866-424-1451
Used 888-703-0748

"Where deals are done on Highway 51"

Outstanding!

by from Guthrie, OK |

This was absolutely the most enjoyable experience I've ever had in buying a car! I was not swarmed, pressured, intimidated or put on the defensive in any way. One of the owners, Brooks Thomas, walked me through the process in a quick and painless way and was very up front about what they could do to help me get into the car I've been looking for. I did a lot of research about the type of car I wanted and was ready to do battle to get the deal I wanted and they were very honest about what they had in the car and how far they could go to meet me. Bought the Taurus SHO as a certified pre-owned and the premium care extended warranty, and they didn't even ask me if I wanted to get the warranty; I had to ask for it! Quite unusual. Brooks even delivered the car to my house along with the paperwork and we were done in 5 minutes. I highly recommend dealing with these folks and will go back when I'm ready to trade my other vehicles!

Teacher

by from Ripley ok |

Great customer service. John I believe that's his name the young one is so helpful and David has been there for years! John always Helped me with a smile and always kind.

Teacher

by from Ripley ok |

Great Service Department!

by from Stillwater, OK |

Thomas Ford has a great service department. They get job done correctly the first time and make an extra effort to explain repairs or needed service. I have been taking my cars and trucks there for more than 20 years and never had a problem.

Great Service

by from Stillwater, OK |

Have used this dealership for many years. Purchase both new and used vehicles and have always have consistent, friendly, reliable service every time. Also use for all of my mechanical needs from the most basic oil changes to major repairs and have NEVER been disappointed from the friendly people who schedule appointments, to the service departments that always explains everything in detail. Fantastic dealership!!!

Vehicle service - Shock absorber replacement

by from Perry, OK |

Took my 2011 Ford Fiesta in to replace rear shock absorbers. Service people and Dealer went the extra mile to replace the parts under warranty. Much better experience than I initially expected.

Excellent service, facilities and employees

by from Morrison, Ok |

Excellent service and done in a timely manner. Waiting area is large with plenty of seating, TV and reading material. The waiting area and rest room is always very clean. They offer coffee, soft drinks and water while you are waiting. There are times when they have a shuttle if you need to leave your vehicle and go somewhere. If you have to bring your vehicle and leave in the evening, their key drop is well kept so you have no trouble at all. We have been very satisfied with the work on all three of our vehicles. The employees are very courteous and helpful.

Highly Recommended

by from Perkins,Ok |

I have lived in the Stillwater area many, many years now. I have come to trust buying and servicing my vehicles at Thomas Ford, in Stillwater. More times than not it is the service department that keeps you coming back, for the routine checkups and problems that arise with the age of the vehicle. You see the same faces and talk to the same people to the point you can call them your friends. I have come to trust their advice on my vehicles and my grown children's vehicles, to the point the other day I called them up for some advice. They didn't have to take the time to talk to me several times that day, for a vehicle that wasn't even in Stillwater, but they did. I am not in the habit of writing reviews, but because of the last service with them I just wanted to say a special "Thank you to Tim and David, in the service department, for always being nice, friendly, and knowledgeable."

Dependable!

by from Stillwater, OK |

I have been taking my mustang here for the past 3 years and have never been dissatisfied with my service. They do a great job and are so welcoming!! Plus they work really well with Ford Rewards Program and have saved me money! They have always done quality work and had a smile to share!

Feels Like Family

by from Stillwater, OK |

My family and I have been doing business with Thomas Ford for many years. After having experienced many other dealerships as far as new sales, used sales, maintenance and just being able to go in and ask what sometimes may be a stupid question, the awesome people at Thomas Ford are always there for you. That goes for everyone from the owner(s), sales people and office staff to every one of the mechanics/detail people. Even when we are not looking for something new, I.E. cars for our kids, they are still very interested in helping us find what we need. Also, if you buy a non-Ford used vehicle from them or have one already they are more than happy to do service and/or repairs on it. If a repair is something they don't feel comfortable with, they will be honest with you. It is always an enjoyable experience any time we walk through their doors. They treat you like family.

Great for service if you live out of town!

by from Texas |

Not from Oklahoma and needed a good place to get my car worked on. Searched for a Ford dealership and found Thomas Ford. This is my 3rd experience with them and everything has been great!