Ron Shirley Buick-GMC

4700 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074

New 877-408-7443
Used 877-292-5434
Service 877-468-8856

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price!

Long distance purchase

by from Soldotna, Alaska |

Purchase was done entirely over the internet. The vehicle was detailed and ready for pickup as agreed upon. David was personable and professional. He also knew the product well and helped set up the trial Onstar service. There was no pressure for dealer add-ons or extended warranty. I will include this dealership in the future when shopping for another vehicle.

January 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with David! He is a great asset to our team and will be very happy to hear your compliments. We're thrilled the process went so smoothly for you and we're are very much looking forward to working with you again in the future.

repair

by from Little Rock, Ark |

I was traveling to Stillwater from out of town, so I did not have an appointment. They worked me in to repair my Yucon and I was back on the road very quickly! They were friendly and thorough!

excellent wervice from Dennis etc.

by from Sstillwater, OK. |

I came in to have my oil and filter changed. In addition, I had the tires rotated and fluids checked. The service was excellent and the attendant helped me by answering some questions I had. Thanks very much.

February 17, 2015

You are more than welcome, Carolyn. We are pleased you took the time to share you experience and it's great to know our team took excellent care of you. We hope to have another opportunity in the future to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

Great service

by from Stillwater,OK |

Great service and friendly people. Made buying my first car and quick and painless process. Couldn't of asked for a better dealership to buy from. Will be going back to in the future.

January 19, 2015

We thank you for your business and kind words, Andrew. It was our pleasure to provide you with an excellent experience and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to work with you again. Congratulations on the new car!

Nice Experience

by from Stillwater, OK |

Shopping for a 'new' used car. Everyone was very nice and it was the easiest car purchase I have ever made.

January 8, 2015

Great to hear! Thanks for the review and we hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future!

Nice Experience

2011 GMC Sierra

by from Stroud, Oklahoma |

I shopped quite a number of GMC & Chevrolet dealerships but settled on Ron Shirley because of their willingness to work with me in finding the best used pickup for me. When I contacted Rick Holloway, he said he thought he had a couple that would be of interest to me and a white, 2011 Sierra, definitely was. The truck was very clean although it had a significant number miles on it. After several discussions on the phone, my wife and I traveled to Stillwater, drove the truck, and Ron worked with us to secure the purchase. I couldn't be asked to be treated more courteously and politely than Ron and the finance manager, Cass, treated us. We felt very comfortable, completely unpressured, and at ease. After we left, i mentioned to Diana (my wife) that when we need another vehicle (which I'm sure we will at some time in the future), we'll definitely go to Ron Shirley and hopefully get to work with Rick again. I highly recommend Ron Shirley GMC for not only their professionalism but also their willingness to work with people and let them know that they sincerely appreciate their business. They did an OUTSTANDING job!!!!

January 6, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! We always strive to provide the best experience possible to our customers and we're pleased that Rick and the rest of our team was able to make that happen for you. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

GMC Sierra 1500

by from Stroud, Oklahoma |

I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 on 12/30/14 from Ron Shirley GMC in Stillwater. My salesman was Rick Holloway and he was excellent. We had conversations over the phone for about 7-10 days and finally met in person on 12/30/14. We were treated excellently and with much courtesy by Rick and Cass, the finance manager. When I need another vehicle or if i talk to somebody that does, I'll defintely recommend Rick and Ron Shirley GMC.

January 6, 2015

We are so pleased to hear Rick took excellent care of you throughout your whole purchasing experience! Enjoy your new Sierra and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Completely professional!

by from Stillwater, OK |

Service staff goes above and beyond what is expected. They treat the customer the way customers should be. Thanks, Mike

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. We appreciate your business and we're happy to hear our service department exceeded your expectations!

Will not go back

by from Stillwater |

I took my 2014 GMC 2500 truck to the shop to have it serviced, headlight changed, and the dome light fixed. I told the gentleman at the desk "Scott" to do anything and everything to the truck needed. I expressed that if It needed done do it, giving him full reign to anything the truck might need to get fixed! They come out and say the air filter needs changed and the wipers. I said get it done. 2 1/2 hours later my truck is complete. (supposedly!) We are going over the bill, I asked the young lady questions to make sure everything got done. To my surprise there was no headlight bulb billed out! I said is everything okay, she looks "the sheet has a green checkmark saying everything is good!" I said "all the lights inside work?" She replied with "Yes, green check mark." I said "hold on, let me go look." Of course the headlight was out and the dome light is out. I returned and said "If those two things were checked off as good...." She said "we will get you in right away and get it taken care of!" 15 minutes later they pull the truck back around complete. Charge me another hundred dollars for the services that had supposedly already been done and checked complete...!!! I understand the fact that mistakes happen and they were in a hurry. How can anybody's word be credible if you say you did it and did not get done on two things that I can see, what about the other 20 things he checked off that I cannot see?

December 31, 2014

We are truly sorry for the poor service you received. We have retrained our personnel and made sure that this does not happen again. We have tried to reach out to you to make this right. Please contact us and ask for Scott Taylor.

pro finance pro sales

by from stillwater,ok |

they got me exactly what i wanted and worked extremely hard to make sure i was getting a truck that was dependable while keeping it at a very good price. excellent sales department,excellent finance department, one of the best I've seen.