Ron Shirley Buick-GMC

4700 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074

New 877-408-7443
Used 877-292-5434
Service 877-468-8856

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price!

Always a great job!!

by from Morrison, OK |

I've been taking my trucks there for years. They always get me right in and do a great job! Friendly service you can trust!

pro finance pro sales

by from stillwater,ok |

they got me exactly what i wanted and worked extremely hard to make sure i was getting a truck that was dependable while keeping it at a very good price. excellent sales department,excellent finance department, one of the best I've seen.

Awesome Dealership

by from Claremore, OK |

Purchased our "new" Buick. Salesperson was professional, knowledgable, and forthcoming. Purchased vehicle for a reasonable price, Finance manager helped us get a great rate. Overall one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had.

Wonderful Experience

by from claremore, ok |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. No pressure. No games. Salesman was prepared, knowledgable and forthcoming. Finance manager was diligent, kind, and got us a great rate. Pricing was fair. We love our "new" car. It's nice that the car buying experience added to the joy of owning a newer vehicle. We'll be backż

Mr. and Ms Retired Teacher

by from Stillwater, OK |

Very accommodating dealership. We have bought several new cars from this dealer and feel we get good service.

Purchase made 11/8/14

by from Oklahoma City,OK |

Best car purchasing experience I've ever had. I emailed them for information on a car that I saw on their website, they replied in a timely manner and didn't pester me with emails. I live in OKC and I had been researching cars here as well but because of the easy communication that I had with our salesman, David, I decided to schedule a test drive for a different car that was on their lot. Before I scheduled the test drive, I had asked them their lowest out the door price, they were the only dealership that gave me a straight answer/price. We arrived at the dealership and the car was ready to go, we checked it out for a few minutes and then took it for the test drive. We decided to purchase the car and went inside to talk numbers. I was very happy that the original price I was quoted was the same price we were discussing. They appraised our trade in at a reasonable price and we proceeded with the purchase. The finance manager, Cass, was very kind and helpful. He explained extended warranty options and was not pushy when we told him that we would not be purchasing one. At the end of the day, we are very glad to have given them our business and look forward to purchasing another car from them in the future. They might be a small town dealership but very much worth your time!

Cowboy Fan

by from Stillwater, Ok |

Need to be more careful about oil and grease on their shoes when moving the car.

Ron Shirley Buick-GMC responded to this review

November 4, 2014

We are very sorry for the mess. Please bring your vehicle by and we will clean the interior to your satisfaction. Please contact us as soon as possible and ask for Pat. Thank you for the continued patronage!

13 years and going strong

by from Stillwater, OK |

Bought a 2002 Envoy for a fair price at Ron Shirley Buick-GMC in fall 2001 and the dealership has taken great care of it since.

Services

by from Cushing, OK |

I went there for an oil change and an estimate on a repair. Was able to obtain both at a fair price. I did not even know I had an extended warranty and so I only had to pay a deductible on the repair I needed. I appreciated the customer service and the quality! I also liked the fact that I could make my appointment online. Thanks!

Courteous, helpful staff. Hot waiting room.

by from Stillwater, Ok |

Courteous, helpful staff. Waiting area air conditioning was not working and it was hot..

Loved my experience

by from Stillwater, OK |

I worked with Cass to purchase my new vehicle. He actually works in the finance department, but was still getting the online inquiries. I'm glad he was because he was great to work with. The vehicle was very fairly priced but Cass was able to work with me to bring down the total cost to within my range and worked hard with the banks to get me a good rate and term. 10/10 would recommend to others.