Ron Shirley Buick-GMC

4700 W 6th Ave, Stillwater, OK 74074

New 877-408-7443
Used 877-292-5434
Service 888-348-4467

Right on the Corner, Right on the Price!

Mrs. Wanda Shelton

by from Ponca City, Ok |

They service dept. is top notch!!! I went for an oil change and tire rotation. They checked everything and told me about a possible problem coming up in the future!!! Wow!!! I am extremely satisfied with Ron Shirley dealership. Do recommend them to others! Thanks so much. Wanda

March 31, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, Wanda! We truly value your business and our team was more than happy to address your service needs. We look forward to seeing you again!

visit was a pleasant one.

by from Stillwater |

Great service, all sales people and finance was very professional at what they do. Did not get the run around that other dealerships have given me in the past.

March 20, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michael! We're glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with our team. Please let us know how we can help again in the future!

repair

by from Little Rock, Ark |

I was traveling to Stillwater from out of town, so I did not have an appointment. They worked me in to repair my Yucon and I was back on the road very quickly! They were friendly and thorough!

March 6, 2015

We were more than happy to accommodate you! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your Yukon while you were in town!

excellent wervice from Dennis etc.

by from Sstillwater, OK. |

I came in to have my oil and filter changed. In addition, I had the tires rotated and fluids checked. The service was excellent and the attendant helped me by answering some questions I had. Thanks very much.

February 17, 2015

You are more than welcome, Carolyn. We are pleased you took the time to share you experience and it's great to know our team took excellent care of you. We hope to have another opportunity in the future to assist you with any of your vehicle needs.

Long distance purchase

by from Soldotna, Alaska |

Purchase was done entirely over the internet. The vehicle was detailed and ready for pickup as agreed upon. David was personable and professional. He also knew the product well and helped set up the trial Onstar service. There was no pressure for dealer add-ons or extended warranty. I will include this dealership in the future when shopping for another vehicle.

January 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experience with David! He is a great asset to our team and will be very happy to hear your compliments. We're thrilled the process went so smoothly for you and we're are very much looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Great service

by from Stillwater,OK |

Great service and friendly people. Made buying my first car and quick and painless process. Couldn't of asked for a better dealership to buy from. Will be going back to in the future.

January 19, 2015

We thank you for your business and kind words, Andrew. It was our pleasure to provide you with an excellent experience and we are looking forward to having the opportunity to work with you again. Congratulations on the new car!

Nice Experience

by from Stillwater, OK |

Shopping for a 'new' used car. Everyone was very nice and it was the easiest car purchase I have ever made.

January 8, 2015

Great to hear! Thanks for the review and we hope to have the chance to work with you again in the future!

Nice Experience

2011 GMC Sierra

by from Stroud, Oklahoma |

I shopped quite a number of GMC & Chevrolet dealerships but settled on Ron Shirley because of their willingness to work with me in finding the best used pickup for me. When I contacted Rick Holloway, he said he thought he had a couple that would be of interest to me and a white, 2011 Sierra, definitely was. The truck was very clean although it had a significant number miles on it. After several discussions on the phone, my wife and I traveled to Stillwater, drove the truck, and Ron worked with us to secure the purchase. I couldn't be asked to be treated more courteously and politely than Ron and the finance manager, Cass, treated us. We felt very comfortable, completely unpressured, and at ease. After we left, i mentioned to Diana (my wife) that when we need another vehicle (which I'm sure we will at some time in the future), we'll definitely go to Ron Shirley and hopefully get to work with Rick again. I highly recommend Ron Shirley GMC for not only their professionalism but also their willingness to work with people and let them know that they sincerely appreciate their business. They did an OUTSTANDING job!!!!

January 6, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback! We always strive to provide the best experience possible to our customers and we're pleased that Rick and the rest of our team was able to make that happen for you. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

GMC Sierra 1500

by from Stroud, Oklahoma |

I purchased a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 on 12/30/14 from Ron Shirley GMC in Stillwater. My salesman was Rick Holloway and he was excellent. We had conversations over the phone for about 7-10 days and finally met in person on 12/30/14. We were treated excellently and with much courtesy by Rick and Cass, the finance manager. When I need another vehicle or if i talk to somebody that does, I'll defintely recommend Rick and Ron Shirley GMC.

January 6, 2015

We are so pleased to hear Rick took excellent care of you throughout your whole purchasing experience! Enjoy your new Sierra and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Completely professional!

by from Stillwater, OK |

Service staff goes above and beyond what is expected. They treat the customer the way customers should be. Thanks, Mike

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Mike. We appreciate your business and we're happy to hear our service department exceeded your expectations!