Tarr Chevrolet

304 E Broadway, Jefferson City, TN 37760

New 866-781-7944 New866-781-7944
Used 888-775-6754 Used888-775-6754
Service 888-715-8765 Service 888-715-8765

Since 1952, Absolutely no one beats a Tarr deal!

VERY SATISFIED!

by from SEVIERVILLE,TN |

BOUGHT A USED 2012 CADILLAC SRX FROM TARR CHEVROLET AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE BUYING TRANSACTION.AS A SENIOR CITIZEN I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL NEW AND USED CARS OVER THE YEARS FROM DIFFERENT DEALERS BUT YOU WANT FIND MANY THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A CUSTOMER WANTS TO FEEL WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO THE DEALER TO BUY THAT VEHICLE! ROBBIE JACKSON THE SALESMAN AND TRAVIS THE FINANCE MANAGER MADE OUR PURCHASE EASY AND FUN,NOT LIKE SOME DEALERSHIPS THAT YOU GO TO AND YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF! ALL THE SALES PEOPLE AND STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND POLITE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE TREATED RIGHT WHEN THEY WANT TO PURCHASE THAT VEHICLE!

Classic truck

by from Janesville,New York |

I was looking for a 1988 dodge ram pickup. I went to car garus. I saw a 1986 Dodge Ram D 150 Se Royal. I asked keith at Tarr Chevy to texted me pics. He also gave me information on the condition. I bought the vehicle without seeing it. I had it shipped to my house. When the truck came I was surprised at how beautiful it was. The dealership was very professional and very polite. When I brought the paper work to the department of motor vehicles they were impressed at how orderly the paper work was from the dealership. If I live in New York state. We don't have trucks like these here. Thank you to everyone who worked with me. Everyone wants to buy it from me.

Horrible

by from Jefferson City |

The vehicle which I have purchased has been in the shop a week after I purchased it. They are doing nothing to fix the problem and take absolutely no responsibility for the lemon of a vehicle they had no problem selling to me. I asked for it to be financed with my credit union and they were unable to complete my requested because the finance director does not get along with them, very unprofessional manner in which she explained the negative issue she had. I asked for the second set of keys and they provided me with one which did not even belong to the vehicle I purchased, I guess they just gave me a old key fob so that I would make the purchase. Horrible customer service and I would not recommend them to anyone. As much as I like supporting my locate business I will never purchase anything from them.

key remote

by from Maryville |

I bought a convertible Camaro, two weeks ago, and the salesman and Finance man told me they would look for the other key, never received one. They had me to belive that I would get the second set of keys. I would not of bought the car if only one set of keys came with it. I can't afford to go have a remote key fob made. Anything to sale a car.

horrible

by from Talbott, tn |

Car has not run properly since purchase. Service refuses to fix an issue that the service manager admitted to when he drove my car. Horrible service. Is effects gas mileage and power. 2 reasons I purchased the car! Never again will I go to this dealer

Quick response

by from Greenville, SC |

I was very happy with the time it took to get a response on my inquiry. Unfortunately, the truck I was interested in was sold. I keep checking their website for other trucks. Hopefully they will get one that fits our needs.

AMAZING customer service

by from TriCities |

I read the reviews on line and thought Really? A car dealer with that many good reviews. I Hate shopping for cars. But after buying a car from Tarr, I get it. It was a no hassle, no pressure experience. Robbie Jackson and sales manager, Scott Jackson, went above and beyond in providing amazing customer service. We live 75 miles away and will always buy our cars from Robbie at Tarr. Thanks again Robbie!!!!!

very pleased customer

by from morristown tn |

I would like to thank them for the fast sevice on getting my fixed and back to me so fast. They treat u like somebody not just a number. Very nice

Best Dealership in Tennessee

by from Jefferson City, TN |

I would not buy a vehical anywhere else. I have bought two vehicals from Tarr. Both times with Robbie Jackson the experience was great. Robbie went above and beyond to make sure I got everything I asked for. They are hands down the most trustworthy & dependable car dealership there is. I would definitely recommend these guys. The BEST!

Best Car Purchase Ever

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I had been looking for a late model Corvette convertible Grand Sport all over the US. I live in Honolulu and the Corvette market here is very limited. I was just about to pull the trigger on a 2012 with about 6000 miles from a private owner in Texas when I stumbled across a 1500 mile 2013 GS convertible with almost the exact package I was looking for on Cars.com from Tarr Chevrolet in Jefferson City, Tennessee. When I called the number on the listing it was about 3 am Hawaii time and 8 am Tennessee time. A fellow named Robbie Jackson answered the call which turned out to be his cell. He was on his way to work. I asked if they still had the car, and after getting some background on it from Robbie, I put down a deposit with my card. I ended up getting the car for only a little more than I was going to pay for the '12. The rest of the transaction over the next couple of days went great with Robbie being as helpful as anybody could possibly be, including preparing the car for closed transport to LA for shipping. (Dealing with car transporters is a whole different story! ) I am still waiting for my car to arrive to finally see it in person. However I trust Robbie 's description and history of the car and I am confident it will be exactly as represented when it arrives. I also want to say JoAnne in the business office was also wonderful to work with. Everything was done by overnight mail and went smoother than any car purchase I have ever made. And I've made a few but never online until now. Thanks Robbie and JoAnne. I'll drop you a line when the car gets here. It has been a true pleasure doing business with you folks at Tarr. Aloha.