Tarr Chevrolet

304 E Broadway, Jefferson City, TN 37760

New 866-781-7944 New 866-781-7944
Used 888-775-6754 Used 888-775-6754
Service 888-715-8765 Service 888-715-8765

Since 1952, Absolutely no one beats a Tarr deal!

VERY SATISFIED!

by from SEVIERVILLE,TN |

BOUGHT A USED 2012 CADILLAC SRX FROM TARR CHEVROLET AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE BUYING TRANSACTION.AS A SENIOR CITIZEN I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL NEW AND USED CARS OVER THE YEARS FROM DIFFERENT DEALERS BUT YOU WANT FIND MANY THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A CUSTOMER WANTS TO FEEL WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO THE DEALER TO BUY THAT VEHICLE! ROBBIE JACKSON THE SALESMAN AND TRAVIS THE FINANCE MANAGER MADE OUR PURCHASE EASY AND FUN,NOT LIKE SOME DEALERSHIPS THAT YOU GO TO AND YOU FEEL LIKE THEY ARE TRYING TO RIP YOU OFF! ALL THE SALES PEOPLE AND STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND POLITE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE TREATED RIGHT WHEN THEY WANT TO PURCHASE THAT VEHICLE!

key remote

by from Maryville |

I bought a convertible Camaro, two weeks ago, and the salesman and Finance man told me they would look for the other key, never received one. They had me to belive that I would get the second set of keys. I would not of bought the car if only one set of keys came with it. I can't afford to go have a remote key fob made. Anything to sale a car.

horrible

by from Talbott, tn |

Car has not run properly since purchase. Service refuses to fix an issue that the service manager admitted to when he drove my car. Horrible service. Is effects gas mileage and power. 2 reasons I purchased the car! Never again will I go to this dealer

Quick response

by from Greenville, SC |

I was very happy with the time it took to get a response on my inquiry. Unfortunately, the truck I was interested in was sold. I keep checking their website for other trucks. Hopefully they will get one that fits our needs.

AMAZING customer service

by from TriCities |

I read the reviews on line and thought Really? A car dealer with that many good reviews. I Hate shopping for cars. But after buying a car from Tarr, I get it. It was a no hassle, no pressure experience. Robbie Jackson and sales manager, Scott Jackson, went above and beyond in providing amazing customer service. We live 75 miles away and will always buy our cars from Robbie at Tarr. Thanks again Robbie!!!!!

very pleased customer

by from morristown tn |

I would like to thank them for the fast sevice on getting my fixed and back to me so fast. They treat u like somebody not just a number. Very nice

Best Dealership in Tennessee

by from Jefferson City, TN |

I would not buy a vehical anywhere else. I have bought two vehicals from Tarr. Both times with Robbie Jackson the experience was great. Robbie went above and beyond to make sure I got everything I asked for. They are hands down the most trustworthy & dependable car dealership there is. I would definitely recommend these guys. The BEST!

Best Car Purchase Ever

by from Honolulu, Hawaii |

I had been looking for a late model Corvette convertible Grand Sport all over the US. I live in Honolulu and the Corvette market here is very limited. I was just about to pull the trigger on a 2012 with about 6000 miles from a private owner in Texas when I stumbled across a 1500 mile 2013 GS convertible with almost the exact package I was looking for on Cars.com from Tarr Chevrolet in Jefferson City, Tennessee. When I called the number on the listing it was about 3 am Hawaii time and 8 am Tennessee time. A fellow named Robbie Jackson answered the call which turned out to be his cell. He was on his way to work. I asked if they still had the car, and after getting some background on it from Robbie, I put down a deposit with my card. I ended up getting the car for only a little more than I was going to pay for the '12. The rest of the transaction over the next couple of days went great with Robbie being as helpful as anybody could possibly be, including preparing the car for closed transport to LA for shipping. (Dealing with car transporters is a whole different story! ) I am still waiting for my car to arrive to finally see it in person. However I trust Robbie 's description and history of the car and I am confident it will be exactly as represented when it arrives. I also want to say JoAnne in the business office was also wonderful to work with. Everything was done by overnight mail and went smoother than any car purchase I have ever made. And I've made a few but never online until now. Thanks Robbie and JoAnne. I'll drop you a line when the car gets here. It has been a true pleasure doing business with you folks at Tarr. Aloha.

Best car buying experience ever! Highly recommend!

by from Greeneville, TN |

We just had a truly fantastic experience at Tarr Chevrolet with Robbie Jackson today. He was not only friendly and down-to-earth but very helpful and found the perfect car for our needs AND our budget. We spent only minutes getting the price worked out, and they detailed the car perfectly for us quickly. It was honestly the very best buying experience we have ever had. There was no real "haggling" with the typical nerve-wracking struggle and frustration. We are in love with the car, and even better, the folks at Tarr Chevrolet (everyone from the the sales team to the sales manager to the service manager to the cashier) have become not just acquaintances but also friends. We very highly recommend Robbie and the folks at Tarr.

Happy Customer

by from Williamsburg, KY |

Finally, a dealership where you just talk car price and trade in allowance. They don't ask how much you want your payments to be or try to figure out how much you owe on your trade in prior to telling you what they are willing to give you for it. No games just negotiating an agreeable deal. If you dont like games, go see Robbie at Tarr.