Beaman Ford

New 888-566-3258
Used 888-288-3616

looking for a edge

by from murfreesboro, tn. |

In my pursuit of a nearly new edge I found my favorite color and all the options I wanted on cars.com then to top it off the best buying experience I ever had at beaman in dickson they treated me like I was their next door neighbor and had known me all my life and I am 67 years old everyone there was great, I recommend them highly.

by from Livingston, TX |

We are from Texas and travel the country living full time in our 5th wheel trailer. When we needed the brakes serviced on our 2006 F350, we were staying just outside Dickson, TN. so decided to give Beaman For a try. From the moment we talked to the first service person to make the appointment to the time we left, we were treated with the utmost respect and consideration that anyone could possibly respect. They even offered a loner car at no cost to us since the service was going to take several hours. We accepted this offer and were provided with a nice clean 2011 Crown Victoria during the time required for service at no additional cost. The dealer service area is not real large but is adequate for a dealership this size and it is very clean and everyone is very professional and friendly. When setting up the appointment, the service tech said she would order all the parts that may be required,based on their analysis of the symptoms, so they would have the parts available when we arrived for our appointment 2 days later. We were only charged for the parts required and they accomplished the repair in the time quoted. This was an excellent service experience.

Friendly People

by from White Bluff, TN |

I recently found myself in the position of having to buy a new car. The sales staff was great to work with and the whole deal was easy. I have since returned for service and found the service department to be friendly and competitivley priced. I would recommend Beaman to anyone.

Worst sales experience ever...

by from Charlotte TN |

We went in to buy a new 2013 Ford Fusion. The sales lady would not answer our questions regarding trade in value but keep trying to run our credit. When I told her I wanted to know what our trade was worth before we were doing anything else she brought another guy out. I assume he was the sales manager. He would not give us any straight answers either. They wanted to run our credit in order to finish the deal. Eventually they did say we were upside down in our trade which we already knew. I responded with we do not have a deal until you tell me how much negative equity we have. He said we did not sell you that car. You were the ones stupid enough to buy it. They were both rude and arrogant to us. We ended up going to another dealer who gave us a very fair trade in value and helped us buy our new 2013 Ford Fusion.