Keystone Chevrolet

Keystone Chevrolet

8700 Charles Page Blvd, Sand Springs, OK 74063

New 866-557-2294
Used 866-556-3627

Northeastern OK's Volume Leader. If your car doesn't say "Keystone", you probably paid too much!

Best car ever!

by from Tulsa OK |

I bought a car from Adam McAdoo, he was friendly and really tried everything to help me, he wasnt one of those normal sales guys that hound you and then are not able to help you, he fought for me and got me the car I wanted, he even came to my house and picked me up now thats customer service, they need more sales guys like him. Fianace was awesome nice guys would recommend anyone to buy from Keystone!!!!

Mistreated at this dealership

by from Tahlequah ok |

We were shopping for a pickup--either new or used. Our previous vehicle was purchased her about 6 yrs ago. We told them what we wanted and spoke with one salesman on the phone but that salesman was busy when we arrived a owe were put with a very nice new salesman--very young. Test drove 2 trucks and made a decision and were put into an office where we proceeded to have some of the most awkward conversations with the young salesman for almost 2 hours. They drove and assessed our vehicle--gave a highball amount for the truck we were interested in--then came in and offered us below rough trade in for our vehicle that was in great shape and had low miles. We walked out. 3 hours of wasted time. We went to Yates in Tahlequah and got $3000 more on our trade and made a great deal on the truck we wanted.

Get reeled in then your treated bad

by from Tulsa, OK |

Its takes them forever to work with you. We went shopping and it took us 8 hrs of just talking about a deal. First offer they made was really out there, it took about 5 offers before they came even close to what we could agree on. 2 months later there was issues with the car and took in for them to look at, was greeted well and first handled our situation well but when it came time to pick vehicle up they weren't willing to help regardless of our situation and wanted to charge to keep their loaner vehicle extra days. It took several calls back and forth before they finally decided to drive to my location and swap vehicles. The vehicle repairs should have been under warranty but instead they accused us of driving the car thru pot holes and mishandling the vehicle. I would not recommend going to this dealership. You get reeled in to purchase from them then if you need help afterwards you are just out of luck regardless of your situation.

Used Car Purchase Attempt

by from Tulsa, OK |

This was the worst dealer experience I have ever had. I was trying to buy a pickup and they tried to strong arm me into buying something I didn't want. The sales person and the manager were both rude to me, and I will never step foot into this dealership again! Avoid at all costs!

July 12, 2014

Sorry about your bad experience at our Dealership. We strive everyday to satisfy every customer. Unfortunately it appears that we fell short with you and for that I apologize and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly. Please feel free to call me anytime at the dealership @918-245-2201. My name is Steve Maybee. Again, sorry we fell short, and would love the opportunity to EARN your business back.

Great sales but problem with maintenance guy

by from Tulsa ok |

Bought a vehicle and was great till it came time for oil change. A guy named brad thought it was a good idea to look up my wifes number might need to take a look at that gut

Great used deal!

by from Tahlequah, OK |

I knew exactly what car I was looking for. I called Adam up at the used car dealrship and he found my car for me over the phone. This was great considering I had an 80 mile drive to get to the dealership. Once I got there Adam started the credit process while my wife and I got to look at the car. Adam was great to deal with and got me the right price for the right car in a short amount of time compared to other dealerships. I would highly recommend giving Adam a call if you are looking for a great used car with payments within your budget.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Adam and Keystone Chevrolet. We hope you consider us for any of your future vehicle needs. Thanks again!!

NEW CAR BUYER

by from Sand Springs, Ok |

I love the vehicle I bought. The only downfalls were they tried to tell me my headlight was moisture from the humidity (it was a cracked case, water was in it from them washing it) needless to say my sales rep got ontop of it to get it figured out. DL Bagwell was the most informative and kindest one I dealt with, he explained the mechanical issue to me, got it fixed and even installed a part that I was unaware that it was missing. So if you have a vehicle from there, DL Bagwell is your man to fix your car and explain to you whats wrong. I did not have a bad expierence buying, I just didnt like the issue of my headlight being pushed around like it wasnt a big deal. I'm a single mom so I like when people understand my situation and dont take advantage.

My family loves Mike Bohning!!!!

by from Tulsa, OK 74134 |

My family has purchased our vehicles from Mike Bohning for over twenty five years. When I was seventeen I purchased my first brand new car from Mike, it ran for twelve years!!! A year and a half ago I purchased my seventeen year old a used car from Mike. My son was picky about color & detail. Mike hung in & found the perfect OU red color Pontiac G6. It has been the best little car. This guy has a HUGE heart. Cindy Garrison

Purchase

by from Tulsa Area |

Jason is aweome!! They were willing to help me out on my first car that i purchased which was wonderful.

vehicle purchase

by from Tulsa area |

great..everyone was very helpful and courteous. Worked with me to reach a payment that was affordable and get a car that I love.

Disappointment

by from Missouri |

I had been emailing back and forth on a car I had been interested in. On Friday we set an appointment to come in on the following Monday to test drive the vehicle. Turns out the car sold Saturday night from under me and I was not notified until I arrived having driven 120 miles to get the car. Lousy service from a lousy dealer. I'm sure someone at the dealership will say they have an excuse (a sorry one at best). I do NOT recommend Keystone and will NEVER purchase a vehicle there.

October 3, 2012

Though we regret disappointing any of our customers, it is simply unfair (and a poor business practice) to all of our other customers to "hold" a vehicle without a deposit. We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and take responsibility for apparently not communicating our company policies effectively.