8700 Charles Page Blvd, Sand Springs, OK 74063

New 877-557-3537
Used 877-554-7397
Service 855-446-2373

Northeastern OK's Volume Leader. If your car doesn't say "Keystone", you probably paid too much!

A great experience.

by from Tulsa, OK |

I bought my first brand new car- 2014 Chevy Malibu- Diamond White in July at Keystone Chevrolet. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had, my salesman was William Turner and he was great. William asked me what my wants and needs were and he met them. I am so happy with my new Malibu and my children love the car as well. I have gotten so many compliments on my car!! I tell everyone if you ever want or need to buy a new car go see William Turner at Keystone Chevrolet, he'll take good care of you!!! Thank you William for making this such a pleasant and memorable experience for me.

Huge stock of used cars!

by from Sand Springs, OK |

This place has so many used cars. No need to shop anywhere else, if you want a used car they got it. I am all about convenience and the fact that this dealership has so many used cars makes it unnecessary to look anywhere else. I'm still figuring out exactly what I want but I know this, when I do, Keystone Chevrolet will have it in stock at a great price.

Very Bad Treatment

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I am from Oklahoma City. I saw a Town and Country for sale on this dealership online on (2/21/2015), So I contacted dealership and make sure that car is available, again on my 2 hour drive I called them again and tell them I will be there with in one hour, they said that is available. When I reached in dealership they told me that car is sold.May be truth or GAME, that is understandable. So I search for another car on that dealership, that sales man was not interested to find a car for us. He don't even know the listing price of each car(He can't find out listing price of a car from his record or computer). I check two car's listing price, each time sales person go and ask to manager to find out the car's listing price (Do you guys ever see a dealer ship or sales person like this? lol). When I check the another car's price manager get mad at us. After two hours drive we look for some coffee on dealership, coffee pot was empty and another sales person was drinking coffee and watching us, he don't help us for get one cup of coffee. I never face a bad customer service like this dealership.

Keystone Chevrolet responded to this review

March 6, 2015

Abraham - we apologize that you didn't have a wonderful experience at our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority and you can tell by reading the other great reviews on cars.com. Unfortunately, the vehicle you were interested in sold after you called to confirm it was still here, this type of scenario can and does happen at dealerships on occasion. We do make every effort to update our records as soon as a vehicle is sold so we can communicate to our customers. Keystone Chevrolet has over 500 pre-owned vehicles in stock, so it is impossible for our sales staff to know the prices for every vehicle without looking them up first. However, we do have a process in place so that our great sales staff can get the pricing information to our valued customers in a very timely manner. We try to keep the coffee flowing all day but if ever the pot is empty just ask one of our wonderful staff and we will get another pot brewing in a jiffy. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, but we are sure that we have a vehicle that meets your needs and will get you back on the road in a flash. Please contact me, Steve Maybee, if you would like to give us one more chance at making you another satisfied Keystone Chevrolet Customer! Steve Maybee Keystone Chevrolet Internet/Marketing Director

great customer service

by from tulsa ok |

I was refured by Kyle Pugh to have my oil changed at keystones serviced department. He was very helpful in getting me an appointment and making sure my car was taken care of. I will definitely send business his way. Everybody up there were so nice and made me feel welcone while i waited.

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

My Name is Kathryn Haynes I had been without a car for over 9 months i had no idea what to do my Cousin Cheryl Jackson told me I needed to go to Keystone Chevrolet that all of the family and other satisfied customers had done service and she had sent many so she brought me there. Met Antonio {Tony} salesman there and answered and helped me in every way he could to find a car. He was professional but so kind and felt i met a new friend. He took me and showed me cars and I found the one I hoped i would be able to get. I am so happy with all the help and service and the kind people i met . And I got the one I wanted . Thank you Tony for making my dream come true. I got to bring my car home. Keystone Chevrolet Thank You for your services and Tony is a wonderful sales rep. Kathryn Haynes

Kathryn Haynes

by from Tulsa Okla |

My Name is Cheryl Jackson My family has done business with Keystone Chevrolet for years. I have sent several referrals to Keystone Chevrolet have always had the best service and have always had great service. I brought my cousin Kathryn Haynes this last week and had the pleasure of meeting Antonio we called him Tony he worked his best to find a car she could afford and she bought a Volkswagen Jetta so happy and he was kind patient and worked very hard for her to get this vehicle. I told him myself i would refer him to other customers. He is a very professional sales rep. but treated us as also a friend that means a lot. Thank You Tony and Keystone Chevrolet for your Services. Cheryl Ann Jackson

EXCELLENT service from Will Turner!!!!!!!!!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I was SO pleased with Will Turner's EXCELLENT service in the purchase of my NEW 2013 Chevy Camero!!!!!!! He REALLY helped me find my dream car and he was patience and helpful in the search! Will Turner is an AWESOME salesman and you all should be so pleased to have him on board! P.S. I LOVE KEYSTONE CHEVROLET!!!!!!!!!!!!

William Turner Keystone Sand Spring "The Best!!"

by from Tulsa, OK |

William is the best. He is super friendly, proficient, and reliable. Even after buying my car from him he made sure to not only make one courtesy call, but several. He is the da in my opinion!!! I will refer anyone to him. I have already referred a friend to him. William made sure to help her get into something she loves. He is truly the best at Keystone in Sand Spring!!!!! Hands down?..

car purchase

by from Inola OK |

Scott Leslie did a great job helping us find the car we wanted with the payments we wanted. He was very respectable, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. Thanks Scott

Bad experience

by from tulsa ok |

The salesman KYLEwas good helpful up until payment time and then left us with someone who was hateful towards me and my wife .Very disrespectful after we bought the vehicle.

Nice place huge car selection

by from Tulsa ok |

Huge inventory selection to choose from, they will work with you to get your financing details taken care of. Nice staff,Eric Wells emailed me in a timely manner with all the information that I needed. I haven't decided on which car I will be buying but when I do I will come back to Keystone because of their huge selection of vehicles.