United Nissan

3025 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89104

New 888-261-9437
Used 877-858-3139
Service 888-770-0580

United Nissan has the areas largest selection of Nissan and certified preowned vehicles from cars and trucks t

Easy as123

by from Las Vegas |

The last time I purchased a car it was a pain, but United made it easy. I found my car online, set an app and bought the car.

United Nissan responded to this review

May 16, 2012

Thank you for the great revIew, please contact me @ 702.207.8063 so i can give recognition to the people who provided you with a truly exceptional experience as we try to do for all our customers.

Review

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Customer service was great and the time it took to do my oil change was quick as well.

General Manager

by from Las Vegas, NV 89141 |

thanks for the great service

scott

by from las vegas |

happy with my the service i received by unitednissan

Based only on my experience in the service dept.

by from Las Vegas |

Paul in the service department did a fabulous job! He was very up beat, helpful, kind, and just overall amazing! Paul really showed that he cared about our issues and made if we didn't understand something he had no problem explaining it so we felt comfortable! Paul is an exceptional employee who goes above and beyond! I will say my previous experiences at this dealership has been horrible however it was very refreshing to have such great customer service! I would recommend going to Paul if ones car needs service!

Service

by from Pahrump, Nv |

I arrived for my scheduled appointment for an oil change and airbag recall, all was complete in under an hour including the complimentary car was giving me more time in Las Vegas to get shopping done.

Carlos

by from Las Vegas, nv. |

I love the whole experience. It was fast, it was easy and it was convenient . He didn't try to rip me off and explained the whole process. That was really helpful because I'm a girl and don't know much about cars but he explained it to me.

I love United Nissan

by from LAS VEGAS, NV |

I love United Nissan. The staff is always friendly and informative. When I go in to get my car maintained I always deal with the same service personal. He takes good care of me. Lets me know what is due and gives me options. Never a problem getting a rental car if I need one. The building is always clean. I never have a problem with my car after I bring it home.

Review for car service

by from San Diego, California |

I just would like to say that Greg Synder in the service department is awesome. When I arrived, Mr. Synder was getting ready to go eat his lunch. Once he noticed that I was there, he immediately sat his lunch down and proceeded to help me. Not only did Mr. Synder have my oil serviced in a timely manner but he also assisted me with another problem pertaining to my vehicle. My insurance company wanted me to get a price quote to have my vehicle re-keyed, the cylinders changed, the glove compartment re-keyed, and new remotes. When I told Greg Synder what my insurance company wanted, he contacted a locksmith to get an estimate to have my car re-keyed. Thereafter, he took me over to the parts department and had them give me a price quote for all the parts required to perform the job. Next, Mr. Synder quoted me a price for the labor so that I could submit the paperwork to my insurance company for approval. Keep in mind, Mr. Synder was on his way to lunch when I walked in the door and prior to all of these things taking place. Great job, Mr. Synder. Due to your excellent display of customer service, I will definitely be referring you and United Nissan new customers and new business.

First Tim Car Buyer

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As a 1st time car buyer I have to say I've heard horror stories about car dealerships, about sales men who bum rush you right in the parking lot or being shady when your dealing. And the 1st few lots wasn't as far off from the myths then they should have, but then I stopped by United Nissan and it was a COMPLETELY different atmosphere. staff was friendly and easy going the sales team just waved and smiled as I walked to my salesmen Chuy Andrade, who was friendly informative, helpful and best of all made me feel like i was in control. No hard hitting high pressure ACT NOW sales pitches. Best of all he worked me out a great deal, and explained everything to me up front. If your in the market for a new Nissan or any other pre-owned vehicle they have on the lot head over to this dealer ship, I walked in with a beat up Honda left with a new 2014 Nissan

Service at this place is awesome, take care of.

by from las vegas nv |

From the time I walked in for service on my truck, envirorment was very healthy. Treated with great respect. Plus time of service was very minimal for what was done.