Land Rover Las Vegas

5255 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Las Vegas Land Rover

by from Las veas Nevada |

The Las Vegas Rover sales team are fantastic. John (Sales manager) and his sales associates are the best. They make you feel great and comfortable, in their beautiful show room. John and Jason (sales executive) explained the whole sales process to me. Then they sat me in my new LR4 and demonstrated all the cars electronic functions (stereo, Blue Tooth, Sat Nav). I would recommend Las Vegas land Rover to everyone. They have the best and friendliest sales team in the business.

Outstanding Service/Sales Experience

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Cannot say enough great things about my experience with Land Rover Las Vegas. We have worked with both John Clough in Service, and Charles Anderson in Sales -- both are outstanding. John has consistently gone above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied customers, with great communication from start to finish. I met Charles through a unique situation when we were in an unfortunate accident in our brand new LR4. Charles made the purchase of our new LR4 (our second in 8 months!) as seamless as possible, even offering to come to the house to help set up the garage remote in the vehicle, or anything else that we needed. Top notch experience, and I would absolutely buy from LRLV again. A+++++ experience.

Great service!!!

by from Pahrump, NV |

The service department is friendly and helpful. They always take very good car of my car, and are kind to me. I love my Land Rover and appreciate the courteous help this dealership offers.

Always Excellent Service

by from Anchorage, AK |

This is my 3rd Land Rover. People often ask me about service issues and for some reason think they are prone to them but honestly I have never had an issue. I live most of the time in Anchorage Alaska and part time in Las Vegas. I buy the new ones from LRLV and ship them home because you can't ask for a better 4 wheel drive vehicle for the snow and ice. The sales, service staff and the facility are top notch. I would recommend than anyone interested in a quality vehicle and looking for excellent customer service and value, check this out.

Great buying experience and service.

by from Henderson, NV |

John and Donny both helped us working as a team. They took the time to explain the functions and set up of our Range Rover not once but twice since my wife and i couldn't be there together at the time of delivery.

Great service and awesome service.manager

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Well satisfied customer and will highly recommend this dealer to friends

Exceptional service and professionalism

by from Kingman, AZ |

I am an 8 year repeat customer, that have received consistently great customer service and repair excellence. The staff is nothing but true professionals with the customer's satisfaction as their untimate goal.

Superior buying experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I ordered a 2016 Range Rover Sport in mid May of this year. The sales associates, John and Nick predicted the arrival of my vehicle within a week. The delivery process was seamless. They were attentive to my every question and need.. I would recommend them highly in the future for another buying experience.

Tremendous Service,.... Wonderful People!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

There are many quality shops, with more convenient locations I could bring my Range Rover in for service. I get such awesome customer service and excellent repairs, the thought never enters my mind. As long as I own a Land Rover, I will continue to bring it Land Rover Las Vegas! Chris Lamb and Ray Dinardi are exceptional people.

awesome service and experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The experience and detail to customer satisfaction was amazing.