Empire Chevrolet Buick

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1931 US-421, Wilkesboro, NC 28697

Excellent Experience

by from Evans, Ga |

My purchase this month was the second in less than two years. The staff is genuinely concerned and go out of their way to make you feel welcome and valued. Even though I have to travel 500 miles round trip, I would not consider any other dealer when I buy my next car.

Awesome

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

The process was seamless. From shopping to driving away. It was pressureless and positive. I left feeling like that they would be there for me in the future to handle any of wants or needs.

Empire Buick

by from Statesville,n.c. |

I was very pleased with the no hassle, no hard sell approach I found at Empire that I found at other dealers. The salesman was very helpful and professional as was the finance and sales managers. Good, professional people to deal with and I will deal with them in the future. I highly recommend them.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Conyers, Georgia |

Recently after doing many hours or research and several visit to other dealerships I had the honor of making a purchase from Empire Chevrolet. My experience was nothing short of being perfect, my salesman (Brian Abshear) went above and beyond to make it a great experience. They guys at the dealership really took into account that id made a trip from Metro Atlanta where there is oodles of Chevrolet dealerships to do business with them... and I can honestly say, it was well worth the drive. The price of the vehicle, the ease of financing and MOST IMPORTANT they actually had the vehicle I was seeking where as other dealers had lured me in ONLY to not have the car on the lot. Thanks again guys for being a class act.

Excellent car buying experience

by from West Jefferson, NC |

The guys at Empire of Wilkes are great to deal with. Fred LeMasters and Scott Watts were very respectful, helpful, and made me feel welcome. Unlike other dealers I have dealt with, these guys truly took interest and valued my time as they tried to make the sale. I was very satisfied with the fact they they worked with me to come to an agreeable price.