Springdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3709 S Thompson St, Springdale, AR 72764

Friendly and knowledgeable sales staff

by from Springdale, AR |

I came in to test drive a used Dodge truck they had advertized. I really liked the truck and the salesman Adam was friendly and knowledgeable, as was his supervisor, Scott, and we had a good test drive. However, I had one more vehicle I wanted to look at elsewhere before making a final decision. Although they were reluctant to let me go, they did after I promised to get back to them. Unfortunately (for them) I found the Dodge at the other dealership to be a better deal for my circumstances, although I wasn't as happy with their salesman. I returned home to make my final decision and received several calls from Adam and Scott who attempted to make the deal even better, (they clearly were willing to work with me), but I ultimately decided to purchase the other vehicle. They accepted that gracefully. I would be happy to deal with them again and gladly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

New Used Car

by from Wesley, AR |

I went in on my own looking for a 3rd row hybrid and at 8 mths pregnant I didn't want to do a lot of walking around. I was shown the 3 best vehicles that suited my needs and the 3rd was the lucky winner! I was there about 20 minutes but extremely exhausted so I left. After that I was able to do everything through email and online until time to go in and sign. I went in with my husband and 3 other children. We were given drinks and a nice place to sit. They readied the papers, the salesman, Chuy, put the carseats inside the new car for us while we signed the papers and we were done and gone in about an hour. They were funny and very professional! I definately recommend going to them. They went out of their way to get the lowest rate possible and even got the payments down below what I expected and even with Gap Insurance coverage!

August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction! We truly appreciate your business & look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Moscow TN |

Wonderful dealership to work with excellent customer service. I would definetely recommend this dealership to others. We were shopping for a new truck and the staff was very helpful and patient.

August 12, 2013

Thank you for your thoughtful words! We are so grateful that you are pleased. Customer Satisfaction is our number ONE goal! We look forward to continue doing business with you in the future!

Easy trade

by from Springdale, Ar |

Shawn and Chuy made this trade and buying experience fun an easy! These guys know what they're doing. They didn't have the Jeep Compass on the lot that I wanted so they looked elsewhere to find it. They did , in Missouri! I had it the very next day!! These guys are GREAT!! An by the way , so is the service department! I had great fun with this trade! THANKS SHAWN AND CHUY!!!!

August 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind words! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal. We are so happy that you are pleased & we will be more than happy to provide you with all of your service needs in the future!

Great place to work with

by from Springdale. AR |

Very enjoyable experience trading vehicles with these guys. No pressure, just good people that want to work with you.

July 5, 2013

Customer satisfaction is our number ONE goal! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! Thank you for spreading the word!

Best car experience EVER!!!

by from Springdale AR |

I have bought 4 other cars in my life before always took more than 5 hours if not days to get an answer. I went to Springdale Dodge and rhe Salesman are the best.I traded in a vehicle everywhere else i went they were trying to give me less money for my trade and here i got a lot more than i was offered at other dealers. I thought it was a joke cause we did the deal within 15 minutes i drove out of there with a new car. Thanks a lot this place is the best ive been to hands down the service was outstanding and the guys there know how to do business right. I have told everyone i know if they were ever car shopping to go to Springdale Dodge.

July 5, 2013

We are happy that you are happy! Thank you for taking a minute to express your satisfaction and spread the word! We are looking forward to working with you again!

Great People

by from Springdale, Arkansas |

This was my first time every buying a new car. Everyone at this dealership was so very nice and helpful! My salesman was Adam and he couldn't have been more helpful! With it being my first time, I know I was a hassle and the buying process took a little longer than usual, but he was so helpful and I never once got the impression that he was annoyed or aggravated with me. Shawn was also a very big help in this process. He did everything he possibly could to get my payments were I needed them to be. In the end, both were able to get me exactly what I was looking for, in my budget! I will definitely be going back to this dealership when it's time to buy another.

July 5, 2013

Thank you very much for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. It was a pleasure!

Bought 2 cars same day

by from Bella Vista Arkansas |

Scott the sales manager was fantastic. I knew I was buying a truck the day I visited the dealership but had no intention of buying 2. Because of the low pressure sales atmosphere and the negotiations I decided to give Springdale Dodge my business on a second purchase. Again, I knew I was buying 2 cars on Saturday but was firm on another brand. We still have some IOU's to settle on but overall very pleased.

March 25, 2013

There were several of us directly involved with working with you and we can honestly claim that the pleasure was all ours! Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and for taking the time out of your busy day to write about us. We appreciate that very much. I hope that we continue to keep you satisfied! Thanks so much!

Pleasant experience

by from Rogers |

Ian and Shaun were great They the wrangler my daughter wanted and we were able to agree to a reasonable price without all the hassles of a big dealer ship

March 22, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing Springdale Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Thank you for your kind words and continued support! We are looking forward to working with you in the future and meeting all your service needs as well. Thank you!

Nice buying experience

by from Springdale, Ar. |

Adam was very helpful during our visit. He understood our needs and concerns and in the end was successful in putting us in a new truck. The entire experience was very easy, no pressure or time limits. The incentives offered were too good to pass up. I will not give the dealership 5 stars because I feel there is always room for improvement and besides --- no one is perfect (big smile goes here).

March 22, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! Thank you for your patronage and we are looking forward to seeing you for all your service needs.