Superior Ford

491 Highway 412 East, Siloam Springs, AR 72761

New 855-652-8124
Used 866-517-7280
Service 866-210-5821

Great salespeople before the sale, horrible after

by from Springdale, AR |

Bought a Ford Explorer in January 13. Everything with the car is great and service has been acceptable. The problem is getting them on the phone or to follow-up with me when I have an issue. You call and ask for service and you are on hold for ten minutes then transferred to a voicemail and calls are returned the next day. My car was being worked on and it took me five calls and 20 minutes to speak to a person that could tell me it was done. There is no follow-up after the sale when I call with a question. Buying a car is easy, it's after the sale that a dealership needs to excel and this one fails miserably. If a Ford costs a little more somewhere else, buy it there because there is no way you will get worse service at the other place.

Superior Ford responded to this review

February 13, 2015

I'm sorry you had anything less than a perfect experience after buying from our dealership! Please reach out to me at Feedback@superiornwa.com to tell me more about how we can fix our follow up and service process! Thank you!

we want everyone to know!

by from siloam springs, ar |

we went to superior ford after we found a used honda odyssey we were looking for. when we walked in, i watched one of the salesmen look right at us and continue to stand there with his arms crossed. it took about 5 minutes for anyone to even acknowledge us! we should have read the signs then and left, but we stayed. once we met our salesman he was good to us and kind. we drove a quick loop in the honda and like the way it sounded and drove. we sat in the office for 3 hours before they found out we could not get approved for our loan. we have previously bought 2 cars and had no problem getting approved. so we left empty handed. they called us the next monday and said we got approved so i went to sign the papers. after i left with the car it started to drive weird, but it took about 5 minutes of driving before it started. i took it back to the dealer within 48 hours after having other mechanics and family/friends look at it and drive it. the dealership was unable to diagnose it so i took it to a honda place. they told me ALL 4 of my motor mounts were broken and 1 was an aftermarket. it was gonna cost 2,000.00! we took it straight back and asked them to stand by their car they sold us and fix it since we found the problem immediately. they refused to fix it, but offered us a new warranty. ive been waiting a month now and checking in with them every week with no success of them fixing my honda yet. DO NOT SHOP AT SUPERIOR FORD! they do not stand by their cars.

Superior Ford responded to this review

February 13, 2015

I'm sorry you had such a negative experience at our dealership! Please reach out to me at Feedback@superiornwa.com to see how we can help resolve your issue! Thank you!