Gateway Ford Lincoln Mazda

1055 W Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, TN 37745

New 866-421-8233
Used 866-514-9447
Service 888-453-5920

You've gotta get to GATEWAY!! Home of the Worry-Free Lifetime Warranty and Carefree Car Deal!

Very Satisfied With Repair Work

by from Near Greeneville, TN |

I appreciated being able to speak with the mechanic both before and after the repair work to my car. That gave me a high level of confidence that the repair was necessary, that it was the correct repair, and that the repair would correct the problem. My MX-5 has been running great ever since.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! Our service advisors and technicians are very valuable to us, and we are grateful that their knowledge and experience gave you some comfort in regard to your repairs. Please let us know if we can help you in the future!

Great selection, service and value!

by from Newport, Tennessee |

I recently purchased a 2016 Ford F-250 Lariat from Gateway Ford in Greenville TN. They had the vehicle I wanted in stock and the purchase was seamless, fast and staff was very courteous. I used USAA car buying service and everything came together as I expected. Thanks to the team of professionals at Gateway.

Great customer service!!

by from Greeneville, TN |

Staff was helpful and efficient as usual. I was received as soon as I got there, given an explanation of what would be done with any and all my questions answered completely. The young man who was helping me, I'm sorry but I don't remember his name at this moment....old timers diease ...LOL.... Anyway, since moving to Greeneville last year and having our 2013 C-Max that was purchased in CA serviced twice at your dealership, my husband and I will be taking care of ALL our vehicle needs from your dealership....why go anywhere else???? We will soon be starting our search for a previously owned, F150 4x4, and I'm sure it will come from you folks. Keep up the good work, your customer service is awesome!!

15000 check up

by from rogersville, tn 37857 |

express was an hour wait, looked at cars on lot, without any assistance.

Buying experience

by from Jefferson City, Tn |

The saleperson was very helpful in explaining the features of the Explorer. He was more than willing to stay after hours to finish the sale.

John Lacko

by from Greeneville, TN |

I think your salesman was excellent, however, when you have been talking to one person and then go to the dealership and they hand you off to someone else it gives you a feeling that they don't care and all they wanted to do was get you there. It is like they are phone salesmen.

August 25, 2015

We do have a BDC office that handles all of our incoming phone calls and internet leads, and we are sorry for any confusion or miscommunication as to whom would be working with you once you arrived at our dealership! Thank you for notifying us of the issue so that we can correct it in the future.

Great service, misleading prices

by from Greeneville, TN |

Staff was great, got my car in and out very quickly for an oil change and service. They did a great job too. The only "con" is the online special said $30 for the full service after a $10 rebate. It in fact ended up being $48 and I'm still in the process of getting my $10 rebate...

August 25, 2015

We are so sorry that it is taking so long to receive your rebate from Quicklane. We agree that an instant rebate would be much better. We will make it a point to contact our service representative for our Quicklane region to see if there is any possibility to initiate that in our service drive. Thank you for the feedback!

prompt and courteous service

by from GREENEVILLE, TN |

My 25,000 mile check-up was begun on time and was completed promptly. Service people were friendly and the waiting room atmosphere, with free wi-fi, was perfect.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind review!

owner

by from limestone, tn |

service was timely and efficient and employees were courteous dedicated.

August 24, 2015

Thank you for the kind review! We hope to see you around for your next oil change!

Great experience

by from Mountain City ,Tennessee |

I purchased a Mustang . They staff was great ! They made my experience easy and no hassle !!!!

Good buying experience.

by from Bean Station, TN. |

I thought the salesperson was excellent. The test drive was very helpful to get a feel for the car. The salesperson was helpful in finding the exact car that fit our needs. The price seemed fair. We had to come back the next day to finish the deal, as there was quite a long wait to speak to the finance person. Our car was delivered to our home, which was nice, since we had to come back an extra time anyway because we ran out of time. I think I could have used some orientation concerning the SYNC system. Maybe I will receive some sort of welcome and/or instructions from Ford in a few days. Not sure.