Crest Cadillac

Used 888-860-7882
Service 877-636-4337

Excellent Service

by from Nashville, TN |

I have always been satisfied with the customer service and quality of work provided by the srvice department. They have gone above and beyond for me on two occasions. Each time I walked away happy to have chosen Crest as my dealership of choice to sevice my 2008 DTS. I think the high quality of service means more because of the cars value to me. It belonged to my father who passed away two years ago. He swore by Cadillac and told me to always have a car that "classy" serviced by the dealer. I see why now. What's even more impressive is the car was not bought at that dealership. So I had no connection or relationship with that dealer until I had to have an oil change. I enjoy being a second generation Cadillac owner.

Customer Service was excellent.

by from Clarksville, Tn |

Excellent. I was contacted by phone and I stopped in unannounced at the dealership. On both occasions I was treated great. Unfortunately the vehicle that I was interested in had already been sold.

2015 Escalade Purchase

by from Nashville, TN |

Crest Cadillac is the best dealership for sales, service, and most importantly, customer service. We just purchased our new 2015 Escalade last week from an order we placed when the announcement from GM came out early this year. The dedication we received during the ordering and tracking process was excellent from Crest. This is our 9th purchase from Crest over the many years we have been with them and all our service needs for all our vehicles has been done at Crest. Over the years they have made us feel like part of the family and at no time were we disappointed with any of our purchasing needs or services. I would highly recommend them if you are considering a GM Cadillac for purchase or any services you need. In a time when GM is experiencing several challenges it is their dealerships that interact with the customer and having a great partner as Crest Cadillac strengthens our loyalty and respect for GM and the Cadillac brand.

Best Service Ever

by from Old Hickory TN |

My husband and I have gotten 2 cars from Crest Cadillac. Randy Brewington was our sales person both times. He went above and beyond to make sure that we found exactly what we were looking for. He made sure that we were happy before we finally made our puchase. Randy was awesome.

Wonderful people, awesome customer service!

by from Nashville, TN |

This was the very best car buying experience. Everyone went above and beyond in everything they did. AND, they were unbelieveably efficient and knowledgable. Had a couple of follow-up items, and they were taken care of immediately with no problems whatsoever. They definitely turned a dreaded chore into a most pleasant experience!

Awesome service and sales experience!

by from Smyrna, TN |

After several years of great and convenient service (thanks Ryan) I bought a used CTS from Crest! Love it but so does my wife! This prompted me to call Vince in sales who helped me through the process to get my wife her own! She got an ATS which is loaded with technology, fun features and excellent miles per for a 4 cylinder with plenty of zip to it! The "true price" and Vince made the process very user friendly, Vince was a pleasure to deal with and he was very helpful in setting up and explaining features. Thanks Vince, we both love the Cadillac experience!

Awesome service and sales experience!

by from Smyrna, TN |

New Purchase

by from Nashville TN |

Jan Crick made the Crest dealership experience, to be one of the easiest purchase processes, I have dealt with. She works hard so you don't have too. An Awesome person and group. Thanks, Jesse Gore

Purchase of 2012 CTS

by from Pell City, AL |

The is my first time to purchase a CTS from Crest and I was amazingly surprised at how easy their team made this a reality. I had been shopping for over a month to trade in my 2009 CTS for a 2012. I did some research and then visited at least 4 dealers in my area and every one basically had the same "dog and pony" show (probably went to the same school) about how much my car had lost value and their was no money to be made if they sold me a new car at invoice and then give me about $2000 to $2500 less than my car was worth. I traded with Crest over the phone and I was given a great price for the new CTS and for my trade-in CTS. When I arrived to pick it up, I was greeted with a family type atmosphere that was amazing. The entire process was quick, friendly, and business-like. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks, Steve Roberts

Cadillac

by from Ledbetter,Ky. |

This is our third new Cadillac from Crest and every time it has been a pleasure to deal with all the folks involved. In my opinion the dealership is a classy establishment and it reflects with the personel.

Mrs Shirley Arnold

by from Nashville, Tn |

You had just what I wanted and the sale process was great. Everyone treated me as nice as could be just as you have done in the past. This makes the seventh car I have bought from you and as long as your service is as well as it is now I will continue to shop at Crest.