All New Chevrolet in Morristown

5320 W Andrew Johnson Hwy, Morristown, TN 37814

2013 Corvette Grand Sport Warranty Repair

by from Morristown, TN |

Heard popping and cracking sounds coming from the front suspension of my 13 Corvette GS. Took it in under warranty. Gary asked me to take a short test drive to isolate the sounds. About 30 minutes later, he reappeared with the car and asked me to do the same. All was well. He found the control arm nuts needed to be re-torqued. He is a real professional and a great asset to GM! Thanks!

Good first service

by from Dandridge, Tn |

Service was performed quickly, I was in and out in about 45 minutes. Service plus a recall fix. Good service!

No Hassle, Great Service!

by from Morristown TN |

I've purchased my last three vehicles from the Morristown Chevrolet team - and plan to purchase the next three from them as well. The entire team goes out of their way to make sure my experience is a pleasant one! I appreciate the personal attention from Gregg, Everette, and the entire Sales, and Service team!

3 time new car owner from this dealer. 100% A+++

by from Cosby, TN |

Our salesman was Butch Eanes. He was great, very informative about the vehicle. Everyone there very pleasant. Very clean dealership. Would definitly buy from again.

Clean areas

by from Morristown, TN |

I like your services. However your prices are, in my opinion, a little high and is the reason I do not do more business with your company.

Great dealer ship.

by from Knoxville , Tn |

This was our second vehicle from your dealership. Both times we were treated well. We will buy again from you. Thanks for helping us . Christy Sutton.

Great Dealership

by from Ewing, VA |

My overall experience was very good. The sales staff is courteous and friendly. Everyone worked very hard to meet my needs in finding the right vehicle at the right price. This is the second vehicle I have purchased at Morristown Chevrolet and will not be the last.

Love My New 2014 Chevy Siverado

by from Morristown, TN |

I am a return customer for both vehicle purchases and service due to the excellent customer care I have received. On my most recent new truck purchase Andy Irwin provided with great information on options, discounts, availability. Andy was professional, courteous, and "up front" at all times; a pleasure to deal with. Love my new truck! Thanks, Dave Elkins

Friendly dealership that goes the extra mile!

by from Morristown, TN |

Drove into the dealership after 5 on a Saturday afternoon. Salesman told us that they were open until the last customer was served. Tried several trucks for the seating that I need, everyone was patient with me, I have issues with my hips and back that riding irritates. Before I know it we were driving home a new truck! My husband is a Cheve Man, our other Silverado is a 2000 model that still runs perfect it just not as pretty as the new Silverado. Thanks, we have always bought American!

Good buying experience

by from Dandridge, Tn |

I truly hate buying/trading cars and generally dislike the way salesmen give me the hard sell tactics. My trade is worthless and the truck I want made of gold. I didn't have that experience at Morristown Chevrolet. The final deal was fair. I was satisfied.