Ramsey Motor Company

(3.0) 5.0 2 Reviews

502 Hwy 62-65, Harrison, AR 72601

Huge Smile on my Face

by from Harrison, AR |

The team members at Ramsey Motor Company and the experience I had while purchasing my new Jeep far exceeded any previous experience I have had when purchasing a car. From the owner, Ronnie Ramsey, to my salesperson, Evan Hale, all the way to the business manager, Jason Sipes, each treated me like I was his only customer of the day. They were friendly, thorough, patient, and at no time did I feel pressured to make a quick decision. Having done my research and shopped around on-line, I knew exactly what I wanted, and they were able to match me to the perfect vehicle as well as compete with any of the prices I had seen previously. In addition to the Jeep's pricing, Mr. Sipes was able to compete with any other lenders when it came time to look at my financing options. I left Ramsey Motor Company driving the Jeep that I wanted, making a payment that was within my expectations, and wearing a HUGE smile on my face. Thank you, Ramsey Motor Company team!

Dissappointed

by from Bruno,Ar. |

Failed to resolve minor issues in a timely manner.