Clay Maxey Ford

Service 866-609-2737

Proud to be in Harrison,Proud to be Ford

horrible service

by from Harrison ar |

I purchased a jeep from their preowned lot after a few weeks of having it a rain storm hit and my jeep flooded I called them they came and picked my jeep up 6 times and never fixed it finally they said they were going to replace the top with a new one that was about a month ago and now they are saying they will lose !money and want to look at it yet again. I will NEVER buy anything from them again they never call back when they say they will and they lie. They cry about losing money but they don't care to rip people off and make them lose their money. Sorry excuse for a business and salesmen

Clay Maxey Ford responded to this review

November 29, 2014

Amber, my name is Bill Thomas. I'm one of the managers here at Clay Maxey Ford. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. I have no idea what is going on with your situation, but I would like to help. You have a bad experience and I'm very sorry about that. Will you give me a chance to help you? Pleas call me at 870.743.3200. Thanks.

no return call

by from Bentonville, AR |

Never got a call back. Would like to have an email letting me know if they have what I am looking for.

Dealership is a Joke!

by from Bentonville, AR |

Clay Maxey was part owner of a very large dealership in NW Arkansas (Bentonville to be exact). I had purchased a vehicle from the GMC dealer and had multiple issues with it. I had Clay in a room lighting him and the service manager up about them not fixing it and all Clay did was sit in there and play on his phone. There's a reason he is no longer part of that dealership and it seems since he left the dealership is now one of the top dealerships in all of AR. I would never purchase another vehicle from any dealership this guy owns. He is a CON!! Best option is go buy your vehicle elsewhere. Shop around and price around and you'll see that his customer service is some of the worst in the US. Buy else where and you'll be glad you did!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

by from Harrison,AR |

This was our second vehicle we have purchased form Clay Maxey and we once again very pleased our sales man was professional and they got us what we wanted at the payment we wanted and had no problem doing so!

Unprofessional, waste of time

by from Memphis, TN |

I found a used car which I wanted online. After spending a day texting with one of the sales people, we agreed on a price. Being from out of town, I tried to pay a deposit until I could get there to pick up the car the next day. The salesman became unresponsive until I asked him if we had a deal. He replied with "Sorry man. The car sold earlier today." What a waste of time and energy! The time lapse between our price agreement and that text was less than 2 hours, mostly due to his lack of response in the mean time. This place is a joke. I'm probably better off having not made the purchase; with this kind of representation, I'm sure the quality of the vehicle was much less than he represented it to be.

Larry Foster

by from Bolton, Ms. |

I called your dealership about a vehicle I saw listed in your inventory. I never received anything from you but that I would hear from your best sales person. That's been almost two weeks and still nothing. Don't bother calling. I will purchase one somewhere else.

Clay Maxey Ford is fantastic!

by from Harrison, AR |

Clay Maxey and his team have taken this once defunked Ford dealership and made it into a great place to purchase a vehicle. The team is fantastic and the Internet process is easy and pleasant. I can't say enough about how great they are. If you are looking for a good Ford or a pre-owned be sure to go here first, you won't want to go anywhere else!

Clay Maxey Ford responded to this review