Team Ford

5445 Drexel Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130

New 888-927-2645
Used 888-927-1702
Service 888-927-4553

#1 New Ford Dealer in Las Vegas 5 of the last 6 Years!

American Cars And Dealers Are Back

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Two things: the very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable salesman, Jason DeDiego, and the equally courteous, professional, and knowledgeable contract manager, Michael Mercado.

February 27, 2015

William, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jason and Michael was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

awesome friendly knowledgeable staff

by from las vegas,nv |

Staff was friendly,greeted as soon as I pull in!just went for an oil change and they had me out of there in an hour.

Great service, great staff

by from San Marcos. Ca |

You have very professional staff. There was no confusion or last minute surprises that I saw so often elsewhere. I'll gladly drive the 300 miles for my next purchase.

Ausome car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My experience from beginning to end was exceptional. During my initial phone conversation with Mike Lambert I explained what I was looking for in a new vehicle. By the I arrived at Team Ford, Mike had selected an F150 that fit my requirements and had I parked outside the back door for my inspection. After reviewing all the 2014s available, I selected the same F150 he had suggested! During the entire process, Mike mentored me. He is an exceptional representative for your dealership. Mike obviously a very good listener, but that's not all. He displayed a strong knowledge of both the buying process, dealer inventory and product knowledge. Mike was ausome and I'm not that easy to please. Thanks to the entire Team Ford team for making my car buying experience the best one ever!

Another good experienve with Team Ford

by from Team Ford Las Vegas NV |

My service advisor, Richard Marovitz, is always very friending and keeps me posted of everything being don to my truck.

fast and friendly service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

As soon as I pulled into service I was greeted and Victor took care of all my needs. My car was finished very quickly

Great Service

by from N. Las Vegas, NV |

Mr. Bradshaw has a welcoming personality, as a female I was kind of hesitant to go to dealership on my own with my son. Mr Bradshaw explained things in a way by rhymes and explained things very clearly that I pretty much remember how many functions work and facts on the car. He's a great asset to tour dealership.

June 2, 2015

Amanda, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Team Ford Lincoln. Mr. Bradshaw is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers. Thanks again for your business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Best, Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

Great Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

My Service Advisor, Carla Dalba, is always great to work with and this time she went above and beyond by setting up my Bluetooth in the car and on my phone. She's the best! I was prepared for an hour or more wait but I was out of there in 25 minutes and back on the road. Been going to Team for several years and plan to continue!

June 2, 2015

Bennett, thank you for the awesome feedback! Carla is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Getting better but Ford still has issues.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

This time the problem with the car was addressed and very quickly. Wish this would've been the case with past visits. I'm sure I will be back for similar issues as my Fiesta transmission seems to be made of glass. The Service Writer was not an issue he took care of me and my car as best as he possibly could.

May 28, 2015

Timothy, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Team Ford Lincoln for your vehicle needs. Best, Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Excellent service all around!

by from Las Vegas |

The salesman was extremely helpful. I was completely satisfied with my experience. The additional information my husband and I were given was very valuable to us. The salesman set a precedent of quality service with us and if anyone we know is looking to buy a car we will definitely send them to Team Ford. I am very pleased and look forward to being a customer with Ford in the coming years.

May 28, 2015

Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We look forward to working with you again. Take care! Best, Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

Great Service!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I had a wonderful experience! I was originally going to get a part from Ford Parts Department to try and fix my 2004 when I was greeted by Otis Hope. I asked him if he could run the numbers to see what a 2014 truck payment would be because my truck was getting old. Otis filled out the documents and came back with the payment options. What really stuck out was that Otis did not push me into making a decision immediately. He allowed me to ponder on my decision for a moment and then once I gave the go ahead, he was expeditious in the process because he knew I had to go to work soon. Great Job Otis!!!

May 30, 2015

John, thank you so much for the wonderful review of your experience at Team Ford Lincoln. Otis is one of the best at his career and your review is spot on. We love hearing from great customers like yourself that continue to spread all the good things our dealership is doing to take care of its customers and the community. Thanks again for your loyalty and business. We will be there for you for many years to come. Best, Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140