Team Ford

5445 Drexel Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130

Go George

by from Las Vegas Nv. |

My service writer George K. was great. very helpful, answered all my questions and returned all calls. I didn't get the work done because it was insanely expensive. Car runs great but I have to change the top half of the motor just to pass smog. Don't think so.

great service, clean facility, friendly team

by from las vegas, nevada |

The team of gentlmen worked with my wife and I and made everything work. George was the sales guy that helped my wife and I and he worked with me and held on through the whole process that I made difficult. Mike was the finance guy that helped us and finished the process, and I must say I have never had that great of an experience or that much help and effort in buying a car to help us out. I didn't feel like I was being scammed or anything, the best team I have had help me and I thank them.

Customer service is top-notch!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Professionalism and great service by our service tech's Richard and George. Great job in explaining everything! Getting the work done that needed to be done in one day. More work is needed but will be back. Thanks for finding the nail in the tire!!

Great service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Carla took good care of me and my vehicle. I had a unique situation where I needed to get to the airport to catch my flight, and she arranged everything easily and efficiently.

Army Soldier

by from North Las Vegas, NV |

Incredible experience. From the Sales Rep, Rolando, to the finance gentlemen, James. Purchasing these two cars was an incredible experience. I found the car of my choice, but my wife did not. Rolando was able to locate the ideal vehicle for my wife making both our picks more than satisfying. Keep up the god work.

Outstanding service/great price for USAA members.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Dennis Carroll was outstanding - customer service and attentiveness were second-to-none. He was friendly, no pressure, and he offered the USAA prices right away without hesitation. I would definitely recommend him and commend him on a job well-done. He is a credit to himself and all who work with him.

Awesome Experence

by from Las Vegas, Navada |

The people were awesome, the sales man (Rolando) knew his product, Bill the sales Manager was great, and a great price on the best truck on the market!

Car diagnosis and repair.

by from Las Vegas |

Huong Luu was the best guy to deal with. I had worked 14 hours that day and he actually woke me up when the work was done. Just a nice guy, professional and outstanding service in all departments as usual. Thank you for your consistent quality, outstanding service and my hat is off to your entire organization.

Great Buying Experience

by from Las Vegas, NjV |

Staff was very friendly. My salesperson, Dennis Carrol, couldn't have been more helpful. Making contact by e-mail first, having him find the right SUV for me before I even came in, what could be easier. The no hassle pricing was a dream...

Great service, clean facilities

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Carla and her team did exactly what I needed to get done, she gave me the information and options to make decisions on what needed to get fixed now and what could wait. I will be frequenting Team Ford for years to come.