Team Ford

5445 Drexel Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130

New 866-906-1815
Used 866-914-8598
Service 866-349-9460

#1 New Ford Dealer in Las Vegas 5 of the last 6 Years!

Great service, friendly staff, nice dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Friendly, courteous staff, free coffee & Internet, clean & comfortable waiting area, maintenance completed quickly. Oh, and free vehicle wash. All of this made for an excellent experience. I would recommend your dealership to everyone. Happy Holidays to your staff.

December 20, 2014

Anthony, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle, a comfortable waiting area for them and the thorough service you receive from us. We look forward to seeing you again. Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Great service by David

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

David assisted me in my service he was amazing! He was able to help me out by letting me know of funds that I had accumulated previously and applied that towards something I needed to get done but unfortunately didn't have the funds for that day. He ensured that he communicated with me in the progress of my service. I've visited Ford for all my services and I always receive good service but David by far has given me the best service.

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

My servicemen Richard was great! He took care of everything I needed and explained everything to me about my service that day.

December 20, 2014

Jennifer, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Richard was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Outstanding 2015 MKC Purchase Experience

by from Henderson, NV |

The dedicated attention to detail by Team Sales Person. The Friendly greeting & cheerfulness all members at Team exhibit. At no time did I feel sales pressure, just the spirit & attitude help in the selection of the right vehicle.

December 18, 2014

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Fred. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that they assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and enjoy your new vehicle! Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

Service

by from Las Vegas , nv |

Everyone who assisted me was great. My delay on my wipers still do not work in the rain so I will have to return.

December 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, Crystal! I am pleased to know that our team was there to take care of you. I am sorry to hear about your wipers, please come and see us again so we can take care of that for you. We look forward to seeing you again! Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Great car buying experience.

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Great hospitality, I felt like everyone involved in the sales process really wanted to help me purchase the vehicle I wanted and could afford.

December 18, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your needs. At the dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

Excellent Costumer Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Terry Arcemont is an excellent sales representative when it comes to his job. He took his time showing me what cars are good on gas milages at a good price. Not only did he show me in detail what car had different specifications but he also took time to help me better understand what I will be dealing with in the future. Absolutely amazing!

Great service, good value, free Wi-fi

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Professional, honest service advisor. Kept me informed of status of work and when the work would be completed. Work was done to my satisfaction. Pleasant shuttle service. Free car wash.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for this great review, Joseph! It is important to us that the customer is well informed on what's going on with their vehicle during service. I am happy to hear that the service was done base on your satisfaction and that our service team provided you with a professional and honest service. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing in the future. Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102

Great purchasing Experience with Team Ford!!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

The salesman who helped me was great, he really took time with me and answered all my questions. The entire process to purchase a car was simple and efficient! Also, nice that Team Ford has a small snack bar that serves Starbucks coffee.

December 13, 2014

Maria, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and knowing that you were pleased with the service that our sales team provided for you during your purchase makes a significant impact that we our reaching our goals to provide a smooth and enjoyable car buying process. Thank you and congratulations on your new vehicle! Until we have the opportunity to work with you again! Chris Goeschel , General Sales Manager, 702-395-5140

Great Service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

The Service Tech (Victor Arizmendi) as always was very helpful about the problems I raised about my Ford-150. He helped me navigate through the problems and suggested the course of action. After the service was performed, the most important issue was fixed. The other issues could be put off to a later time. This helped reduce the immediate cost.

December 16, 2014

Robert, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Victor was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Claude Chiles, Service Director, 701-395-5102