Joe Mahan Ford Lincoln

211 Memorial Dr, Paris, TN 38242

New 877-475-2023
Used 888-267-2958
Service 888-452-2786

At Joe Mahan Ford we don't "sell" you a car, we help you buy one!

No pressure to purchase

by from Dover, TN |

We bought a F150 ext cab 4WD in February. We had such a good experience (great price, no pressure, friendly staff) we went with our son who was looking at a new 2014 Fusion. His first car to buy himself. He bought it. I referred a retired friend of mine who was looking for a new F150. He bought one too. Great experience all the way around. We haven't had ours serviced yet, but I have every confidence in JMF.

Albert Winebrenner

by from McKenzie, Tn |

The works was done on the car: changed oil and filter, rotate tires, check brakes ect. All was done and completed in good time.

Best Overall Dealership in all aspects!

by from Paris, TN |

I have been a customer at Joe Mahan Ford for over 3o years, I have purchased one new vehicle and several used vehicles. The price was always well within my budget. I highly recommend the service dept. There have been a few instances where I suspected my vehicle had a serious problem, I was so thrilled to hear I had nothing to worry about, it was something simple and very low cost! Honesty means so much to me and I have found them to be exceptionally honest! I have ordered various parts over the past 30 years, the service is perfect, if a part isn't in stock, it will be available for pick up in a day or two at the most! I highly recommend Joe Mahan Ford for all your vehicle needs! Everyone who is employed there treats me so nicely!

Great buying process...

by from Paris, TN |

Bought a Ford Fusion and have a 2015 GT on order. So far they seem honest and have answered all my questions. I would definitely give them a chance to buy your next vehicle.

Usually great service

by from Mckenzie,TN |

after having my 2011 f 150 serviced in early may i have found out they overfilled my vehicle with approx. 2 quarts of oil. Sure hope nothing goes wrong as i have put over 1000 miles on vehicle since then. Was contacted yesterday 5-26-15 by dealership about this possibility and when i checked the oil it is way over full mark on stick. Plan on taking it in tomorrow 5-28-15 to have this corrected. Again hope no damage has occured.

Professional

by from Gleason, TN |

I bought my Fiesta, and service it now, at Joe Mahan. They are very professional and friendly. I've never had any issues, and any time I have a question they're happy to give me an informative answer.

Great salesman and car

by from Paris Tn |

Looking for a spare car we found what we were looking for at Joe Mahan. Took it for a test drive found a small issue with the car they took care of it. Negotiated the price a bit and got the car. The salesman John was great. I would do business with Joe Mahan again. As a matter of fact looking again for a car and went back hoping to find what we are looking for.

Lazy Internet Presence

by from Martin, TN |

I shopped for a truck for weeks and had my eye on two at this dealer. I drove to the dealership to purchase one on a Saturday and they were both gone. Two weeks after going to the dealer and both trucks had already been sold they are still listed on the dealer's website as well as their cars.com page. This might be a good dealership to do business with but if attention to detail is important to you then probably not. If they won't update the outlet that most people use today to shop for a new vehicle then what can be expected in other aspects of their business? I gave them 2 stars for customer service because a salesman at least gave me a business card and was pleasant to talk to. Regardless if there is a vehicle on their site for weeks always call before you go to buy.

Joe Mahan Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 28, 2015

We do apologize for the trouble. However, we have been having issues with our web site and our feeds going out with our inventory to other sites such as Cars.com. We are in the process of fixing this. As expected, it takes time to fix all of these glitches. We do value our customers and we want to give everyone an enjoyable experiance when they come to our dealership. You should always call and verify that a vehicle is still available at any dealership due to the fact that somone may be there purchaseing the vehicle at that moment. Inventory changes daily.... But, we do understand your issue. We would love to help you further in your buying experiance.

Great service, job well done!

by from Paris, Tn |

I didn't want to go back to the dealer where we purchased the car to check out the problem we were having with the car so I went to Mahan Ford. They were very prompt from the time I made the appointment till they new what needed to be done to fix the problem! Good service and I will continue to use this dealership in the future.

Joe Mahan Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 28, 2015

We are so pleased to hear feedback like this! It is our main goal to make our customers happy and for them to have a wonderful experiance when they come to our dealership. "Service is our business and no unhappy owners is our goal!" We value your business and want to say Thank you for allowing Joe Mahan Ford to help you with your vehicle needs.

A Great Shopping Experience, Quick & Easy

by from Greenbrier, TN |

Their asking price was very reasonable, below book value and definitely better than I would have expected from any dealer. The vehicle was beautifully detailed and the salesperson fully explained all the features. There was no need for negotiation, but I did ask them to knock five dollars off just so I could tell all my friends I talked them down on the price. They gladly obliged. We were in and out in no time. I would recommend Joe Mahan to anybody.

Could and would not fix our mustang!

by from Milan,TN |

2011 mustang has been at Joe Mahan ford in Paris,TN multiple times with transmission problems. The service manager (Danny Dawson) is rude and blaming the problems on our driving habits! They cannot fix our transmission because he said he didn't build the car, which makes no sense to me! He told us to drive the car on the highway and don't drive in on the side streets if possible because of the 1st and 2nd gear junking problem.The service department is incompetent and the manager (Jeff Mahan ) was no help what so ever. This dealership has lost a customer so has ford! I would not do business with this dealership! Bad customer relations and not living up to warranty repairs!