Jack Kissee Ford, Inc.

760 S Lynn Riggs, Claremore, OK 74017

Kissee Ford

by from Claremore Oklahoma |

Mike Anderson is the best. He was up front with me all the time made me feel like a friend. When I come across anyone wanting to buy a new or used vehicle I will recommend Kissee Ford in Claremore Oklahoma, and they should ask for Mike. My truck looks great, and I know if anything arises I can call Mike and he will work to make things right.

Larry Smith and the case of the Toyota Highlander

by from Jenks, OK |

Loved working with Larry and David and everyone at Jack Kissee Ford. We have bought several vehicles from this dealership and have never had a bad experience or bad vehicle. Larry was knowledgeable and so very patient with our daughter who was a first-time car buyer. Thank you for everything Jack Kissee Ford!

New car buying experience

by from Vinita, OK |

I was truck shopping and went to several dealers and Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore had a great selection. Jerry McCoy, the salesman was upfront from the start and without any pressure. Very enjoyable experience at this dealership. My family now has purchased several new and used cars from this dealership and I don't believe you can go wrong with Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore.

cecil charles

by from claremore oklahoma |

My experience buying a f-150 4x4 was as good as it gets . Loren helped me with any questions I had no problem . I would buy from them or reckamend kissee ford to anyone

Great Service!

by from Claremore, OK |

I worked with Loren Longrier to get my new Ford Fusion. He helped me buy my car as quickly as possible. From my experience, they are very open and honest about their vehicles and services.

Great service!!!

by from Claremore, Oklahoms |

Great service!! My salesman (Loren)was Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Great Salesman

by from Catoosa, OK |

I was very pleased with my purchase from Kissee Ford, Inc. Larry Smith was most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about Ford products. He does not high pressure you. He simply tells you about he car you are test driving and then leaves you along to make up your mind. I will highly recommend him and KIssee Ford to all my friends.

respectful

by from Nowata OK |

Larry Smith was fair and honest and has a Christian way of doing business. as an elderly female shopping by myself he used the upmost care to see that I was not taken advantage of and that I was given a deal that would work with my budget. I would recommend him to my daughters and friends.

Very pleased with customer service.

by from Collinsville, OK |

We just purchased a new Explorer from Loren at Jack Kissee Ford and were very pleased with the small town business feel of the dealership and it's employees. They listened to our position during the process and valued our time by not playing typical car dealership/salesman games. In this age of customers just representing numbers to businesses their approach was refreshing. Thank you to Loren and Jack Kissee Ford.

Buying made easy and repair work

by from Claremore Oklahoma |

T The entire buying experience was a pleasure. The sales person was very helpful. The service department repaired my Auto at my convince..