Jack Kissee Ford, Inc.

760 S Lynn Riggs, Claremore, OK 74017

Great service, clean facilities, friendly people

by from Claremore,Ok |

I actually enjoyed my entire experience and the Salesman who handled my buying of the Ford Escape

New car purchase

by from Claremore, OK |

We have purchased cars from this dealership since 1993. The reason we keep going back is they treat women with respect and intelligence. All my husband is there for is to sign the paperwork. I do all of the dealing and decision making. We would come back to this dealership even if we moved out of state to do our car deals. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather go to buy a car. They make sure that you as the customer are completely satisfied, even doing follow up e-mails and phone calls. They encourage calling or dropping by with questions. This particular car had to be brought in from out of state because they couldn't find any to our specifications in OK. I encourage everyone to go to Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore, OK for an awesome car buying experience. Their service department is also awesome. We only use them for our car repair and service needs

Well above average experience!

by from Tulsa Ok |

The sales and financial team are awesome! Thanks again!

Great organization & Quality assistance A++

by from Claremore, Ok |

Great customer experience working with Jack Kisse Ford. Everyone is very friendly and helpful with assisting in finding and in purchasing a new vehicle. I have purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer and they have earned my trust and will continue to earn my business. Larry Smith is an exceptional asset to this organization. He is a pleasure to work with because he is very efficient in his assistance, professional and willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer sayisfaction. A+ dealer & A++ associate.

Very helpful and a good deal

by from Collinsville OK |

Mike Anderson was very helpful showing the car and helping us to make a decision. Lyle was very helpful with the paperwork and worked around my schedule. I got a good deal on a good car (2014 Escape). One of the easiest new car purchases I've ever made.

Great Truck Buying Experience

by from Salina, OK |

I purchased my wife a Ford Raptor (which had to be ordered) and the entire time it was on order the communication on the status of the order was great. I knew when I could expect the truck to come in and it arrived earlier then anticipated. Salesman, Larry Smith, was excellent in making sure the truck came just as I wanted. He was kind, courteous and very friendly throughout the entire purchase. As seems to be the common occurrence, I didn't even feel pressure as we started the negotiation on my trade in value. Our company has purchased multiple vehicles from Jack Kissee & Larry Smith and I will continue to do so in the future. Lyle was great in financing as well. Answered any question I had directly and didn't avoid the true answer to a question. Great experience! Thank you!!

Mixed Experience at Jack Kissee Ford in Claremore.

by from Claremore, OK |

The salesman, Loren Longcrier was very courteous, and knowledgeable. He did make the experience enjoyable. I purchased a 4 year old F150 pickup that looked to be in excellent condition. After driving it a couple of days, I realized that it had problems with shock absorbers which affected the ride and handling. I took it in to their service department at Loren's suggestion. After listening to a 15 minute discussion on how shock absorbers never go bad, the service department found that the right front shock absorber had a leak and was bad. I did purchase the truck with no warranty, so the repair is on me. I am very surprised that the dealership with it's trained mechanics would miss a defect that would cost $500.00 or more to repair. They did offer a $50 credit towards the repair. I decided however to take my business elsewhere.

Great Experience buying my car at Jack Kissee

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

From the moment I walked through the door I felt like this was the place. There were plenty of cars to select from and my salesman Mike Williams guided me through efficiently and thoroughly without making me feel pressured at anytime. Great friendly customer service. The loan process seemed very fast and didn't feel like at I there all day which many dealerships do. Lyle Johnston, the loan officer, was ultra friendly and professional and gave me several different options to choose from. A very open and honest finance officer that really made me feel like family.

Great old fashioned customer service

by from Tulsa, OK |

This was probably the best car-buying experience my husband and I have ever had (and we've probably bought at least 10 cars over the past 25 years we've been married). It all started with the finance guy Lyle who was able to get us financed (without perfect credit, mind you) within 48 hours with a legitimate finance company at an excellent percentage rate--10% lower than my previous car loan! Then the deal was sealed with the car salesman, an older gentleman named Larry. Just good old-fashioned customer service and honesty. Not some young, cocky doesn't-listen-to-you salesperson who's trying to run numbers on you to make a big sale. Larry's even contacted us via mail and email at least 3 times since the sale, and we just bought the car 12 days ago! Anyone who decides to purchase a car from Kissee Ford will not be disappointed. And ask for Larry!

Great service

by from Claremore, OK |

This place has THE best service whether it was customer service, repairs, and so on; when it comes to the "car buying experience" Mike was the man to go too, he helped me get the best car for me for the best price and 2 months later I'm still in love with my ford focus! whenever I decide on another car, I will defiantly come here!