Hall Ford Elizabeth City

Used 888-678-2603
Service 888-446-3065

Tyler gets my vote!

by from Suffolk, Va |

Tyler wins my vote for salesperson of the year. My trade and purchase were handled with the professionalism I expected to see at a dealership of this caliber. From start to finish the entire staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Tyler is a great asset to Hall Ford. Thanks Nick, Stewart, and the finance guy (?)! I gladly recommend Hall Ford. You will not be disappointed.

March 24, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Richard Allan. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tyler and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

BRIGADIER GENERAL

by from MERRITT, NC |

THE INITIAL RESPONSE WAS RAPID. HOWEVER, I RECEIVED MULTIPLE TELEPHONE CALLS AND EMAIL RESPONSES FROM DIFFERENT SALES PERSONNEL WHICH BECAME ANNOYING. THEY SHOULD INITIATE AN OFFICE PROCEDURE WHEREBY WHEN ONE (1) INDIVIDUAL RESPONDS THE SYSTEM SHOULD REFLECT THIS AND "BLOCK" OTHER SALES PERSONS OTHER THAN MANAGEMENT FROM RESPONDING TO THE INQUIRY. FURTHERMORE, THE PRICE INFORMATION WAS NOT CONSISTENT IN COMPARING THE DEALER VEHICLE AND MINE. USING EITHER "KBB" OR NADA SOURCES THE VALUE FOR BOTH VEHICLES SHOULD BE SIMILAR, I. E. IF USING A "TRADE-IN" VALUE FOR THE INQUIRER'S VEHICLE THE SAME "TI" VALUE SHOULD BE APPLICABLE FOR THE "DEALER'S" VEHICLE. IN THAT PROCEDURE THE "PLAYING FIELD" WOULD BECOME LEVEL! I REALIZE THAT THE INITIAL PRICES ARE A START POINT FOR NEGOTIATIONS AND THAT PHYSICALLY LOOKING AT BOTH VEHICLES IS NECESSARY/REQUIRED

John Signorelli

by from Roper, NC |

John was an amazing car salesman. My husband and I bought a new 2014 Sonata and loved the environment so much we went back yesterday and bought a new 2014 Ford Fiesta. John wins our vote for salesman of the year. Such a great people person! Thanks again John.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response BreAnna. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John lead you to your new 2014 Ford Fiesta, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford. Thank you again BreAnna and have a great day!

THE PARSONS

by from CHESAPEAKE, VA |

WE CAME TO LOOK FOR A USED OR NEW VEHICLE. WE WERE TREATED VERY WELL FROM THE MINUTE WE ARRIVED WITH NO PRESSURE TO PURCHASE. WE TEST DROVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT VEHICLES AND CHOSE A 2011 FORD EDGE. WE WERE SHOWN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE EDGE INCLUDING THE CARFAX. THE SALESMAN AND FINANCE PERSONEL WERE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COURTEOUS. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR EXPERIENCE AT HALL FORD ELIZABETH CITY.

February 6, 2014

Hi The Parsons - Hall Ford Elizabeth City would like to congratulate you on your new 2011 Ford Edge! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again The Parsons and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

GREAT PLACE

by from shiloh, nc |

I get my cars (3) serviced every 3 - 5 K miles. Everyone is considerate and responsive to my needs. Completion is on time or early. unnecessary work is never pushed. But I am always advised of issues that may need attention before the next visit.

February 6, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Leoetjr! It was our pleasure servicing your cars and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Hall Ford Elizabeth City would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

Great Service, top quality, and convenien location

by from Grandy, N.C. |

We use Hall for all of our car purchasing and service department needs. They customer service is top notch, and you are treated with couresy. Everyone treats you with respect for your time, and they will provide transportation for you to a mall, etc., if you so desire to leave while your vehicle is being serviced. Should you choose to stay, the waiting area is very clean, comfortable with a childrens room, also. Vending machines, plus a nice T.V. are provided. Everyone there aims to please with their service. They are friendly yet professional. They are the best!

January 27, 2014

Thank you Becky for taking the time to review us! Hall Ford Elizabeth City strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Becky http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

Great service!

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

This is our first purchase from Hall Ford of Elizabeth City, NC and we will be coming back! Everything was great and we had a good car buying experience. Thank you Hall Ford!

January 20, 2014

Greetings Pleased car buyer! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Great buying experience, very friendly!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

My wife & I found a vehicle online. We contacted the dealership, drove to Elizabeth City and purchased it. The sales person & general manager were very informative and easy to deal with. We enjoyed the no pressure approach taken by the staff. The facility was clean and uncluttered. We would definately make the drive from the beach to deal with them again.

January 20, 2014

Hall Ford Elizabeth City is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

B. DILLON, ELIZABETH CITY N.C.

by from ELIZABETH CITY, N.C. |

I HAD AN ISSUE WITH MY 09 E250 VAN AND WENT TO AMY PARKER THE SERVICE MANAGER WITH MY CONCERNS AND TOLD HER THAT IT WAS HARD STARTING AFTER FILLING UP WITH GAS. SHE DID HER MAGIC ON HER COMPUTER AND FOUND THE PROBLEM AND HOW TO FIX IT WITHOUT ALOT OF GUESSING. THANK YOU AMY AND YOUR STAFF (TARA) FOR ALL YOUR HELP. IT WORKS GREAT!

BOUGHT A CAR FROM HALL FORD AND THEY RUINED MY CAR

by from CHESAPEAKE VA |

I BOUGHT MY CAR FROM HALL FORD AND I BROUGHT IT BACK FOR SERVICE A MONTH AGO TO SEE ABOUT TRADING IT IN. THE EMPLOYEE TOLD ME THAT MY CAR WAS IN PHENOMENAL SHAPE FOR THE AMOUNT OF MILES THEY HAD ON MY CAR AND THEN I TOOK IT BACK TODAY AND THEY HAVE RUINED MY CAR TRYING TO FIX IT!!

November 12, 2013

Hall Automotive strives to provide its customers the top-notch service they deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We would like to speak directly to you regarding your experience. Please contact our Service Manager, Amy Parker, at either 252-338-1121 or amy.parker@hallauto.com

Great Shopping Experience!

by from Kitty Hawk, N.C. |

We drove various makes and models to replace my husband's 'mid-life crisis' vehicle - needed something that would carry grandbabies and our English Bulldog pup - When we arrived at Hall Ford - Emily did a fantastic job! She was patient as we drove at least 6-7 cars - very knowledgeable and professional and graciously answered all of my questions. As it looked like the 2014 Escape was what we wanted - she went above and beyond, coordinating the various packages and equipment that we wanted. We were not necessarily looking forward to the process of buying a car - but Emily, Stewart and the rest of the Hall Ford Team worked really hard to make it a wonderful experience! I rated the facilities lower as the building really could use a good facelift!