Hall Ford Elizabeth City

New 888-699-3241
Used 888-678-2603
Service 888-446-3065

Justin is awesome

by from kitty hawk, nc |

We were headed to Virginia to purchase a vehicle and my husband saw a truck he liked at Hall Ford. We stopped by to look at it and Justin came out to greet us. He is very friendly, not high pressure (which means the world to us), helped us get what we want and we purchased it that night. He is a great guy to deal with and he has also called a few times to make sure we are happy with our purchase.

November 3, 2014

Hall Ford Elizabeth City appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with Justin was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again Meg for the highly praised feedback. www.facebook.com/hallfordelizabethcity

8th Vehicle Purchased

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

"8th Vehicle from Hall Ford EC" This was my 8th purchase from Hall Elizabeth City. My 3rd New vehicle from here. My trade in allowance was for more than anywhere else was going to offer me for it. My other review (7th vehicle) goes into the details regarding why I would not and will not buy a new or a used car from anywhere else in the tidewater area. Thanks again to David, Nick, Tony and Steve. Outstanding in all respects.

June 5, 2015

Hi WFMIII - Hall Ford Elizabeth City would like to congratulate you on your new car and purchasing your eighth vehicle from us! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. We will be sure to share your positive feedback with the them. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new car as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

Best in Area Hands Down!

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

"Outstanding-Best in Tidewater Area" This was my seventh vehicle purchase from David Camper / Nick Vendt at Hall Ford Elizabeth City. I have lived in the Tidewater area since 1987 (Navy) and at one point or another dealt with all of the "big league" dealerships in the area. Hall Ford EC is by far the best in the area. Did I mention this is my seventh vehicle purchase from there. Thank you!

June 5, 2015

Good morning WFMIII . Hall Ford Elizabeth City is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that David Camper and Nick Vendt were able to assist you with your new car purchase. As you settle in to your new vehicle, please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again WFMIII for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Frederick MD |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Everyone I spoke with and met with were great. They took their time with me to make sure I got the vehicle I was looking for. The whole process was easy because they asked me questions about how I was going to be using the truck I purchased so it would do all of the things I neded to do with it. The truck is gorgeous and that is because they know so much more about them than me. My original color choices and trim levels was nowhere near what they selected and I have to say they hit this one out of the park. I love my new truck and I am not sure that I would have liked what I picked originally. I would without question purchase another vehicle from this dealership. I drove 300 miles to buy a truck from this store and I would do it again. They were honest, fair and just nice people. I did not get that impression dealing with the people I spoke with in Maryland where I live.

June 4, 2015

We appreciate the positive feedback Joe Lacy! Thanks for making the drive and we are so happy we made it worth it for you! I hope you are still loving your new truck! We are so happy that the whole team at Hall Ford Elizabeth City was able to make your car buying experience so pleasurable. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Should anything come up, don't hesitate to contact us or swing by the dealership if your are in the neighborhood. We would love to see you again. Have a great day!

Hall Ford Elizabeth City, NC

by from Elizabeth City, NC |

What a great place to purchase a new vehicle. The staff is very professional and makes your car buying experience easy and enjoyable. Thank you John!

March 2, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Hall Ford Elizabeth City. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

BRIGADIER GENERAL

by from MERRITT, NC |

THE INITIAL RESPONSE WAS RAPID. HOWEVER, I RECEIVED MULTIPLE TELEPHONE CALLS AND EMAIL RESPONSES FROM DIFFERENT SALES PERSONNEL WHICH BECAME ANNOYING. THEY SHOULD INITIATE AN OFFICE PROCEDURE WHEREBY WHEN ONE (1) INDIVIDUAL RESPONDS THE SYSTEM SHOULD REFLECT THIS AND "BLOCK" OTHER SALES PERSONS OTHER THAN MANAGEMENT FROM RESPONDING TO THE INQUIRY. FURTHERMORE, THE PRICE INFORMATION WAS NOT CONSISTENT IN COMPARING THE DEALER VEHICLE AND MINE. USING EITHER "KBB" OR NADA SOURCES THE VALUE FOR BOTH VEHICLES SHOULD BE SIMILAR, I. E. IF USING A "TRADE-IN" VALUE FOR THE INQUIRER'S VEHICLE THE SAME "TI" VALUE SHOULD BE APPLICABLE FOR THE "DEALER'S" VEHICLE. IN THAT PROCEDURE THE "PLAYING FIELD" WOULD BECOME LEVEL! I REALIZE THAT THE INITIAL PRICES ARE A START POINT FOR NEGOTIATIONS AND THAT PHYSICALLY LOOKING AT BOTH VEHICLES IS NECESSARY/REQUIRED

John Signorelli

by from Roper, NC |

John was an amazing car salesman. My husband and I bought a new 2014 Sonata and loved the environment so much we went back yesterday and bought a new 2014 Ford Fiesta. John wins our vote for salesman of the year. Such a great people person! Thanks again John.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response BreAnna. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that John lead you to your new 2014 Ford Fiesta, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Hall Ford. Thank you again BreAnna and have a great day!

Tyler gets my vote!

by from Suffolk, Va |

Tyler wins my vote for salesperson of the year. My trade and purchase were handled with the professionalism I expected to see at a dealership of this caliber. From start to finish the entire staff was courteous and knowledgeable. Tyler is a great asset to Hall Ford. Thanks Nick, Stewart, and the finance guy (?)! I gladly recommend Hall Ford. You will not be disappointed.

March 25, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response Richard Allan. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tyler and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

THE PARSONS

by from CHESAPEAKE, VA |

WE CAME TO LOOK FOR A USED OR NEW VEHICLE. WE WERE TREATED VERY WELL FROM THE MINUTE WE ARRIVED WITH NO PRESSURE TO PURCHASE. WE TEST DROVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT VEHICLES AND CHOSE A 2011 FORD EDGE. WE WERE SHOWN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE EDGE INCLUDING THE CARFAX. THE SALESMAN AND FINANCE PERSONEL WERE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND COURTEOUS. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR EXPERIENCE AT HALL FORD ELIZABETH CITY.

February 6, 2014

Hi The Parsons - Hall Ford Elizabeth City would like to congratulate you on your new 2011 Ford Edge! We truly appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions! Thank you again The Parsons and have a great day. http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

GREAT PLACE

by from shiloh, nc |

I get my cars (3) serviced every 3 - 5 K miles. Everyone is considerate and responsive to my needs. Completion is on time or early. unnecessary work is never pushed. But I am always advised of issues that may need attention before the next visit.

February 6, 2014

Thanks for the positive feedback Leoetjr! It was our pleasure servicing your cars and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to 'Like' us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Hall Ford Elizabeth City would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity

Great Service, top quality, and convenien location

by from Grandy, N.C. |

We use Hall for all of our car purchasing and service department needs. They customer service is top notch, and you are treated with couresy. Everyone treats you with respect for your time, and they will provide transportation for you to a mall, etc., if you so desire to leave while your vehicle is being serviced. Should you choose to stay, the waiting area is very clean, comfortable with a childrens room, also. Vending machines, plus a nice T.V. are provided. Everyone there aims to please with their service. They are friendly yet professional. They are the best!

January 27, 2014

Thank you Becky for taking the time to review us! Hall Ford Elizabeth City strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company's success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Becky http://www.facebook.com/HallFordHyundaiElizabethCity