Landers McLarty Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep

New 866-375-8554
Used 866-375-9314
Service 888-232-4750

Exclusive Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Owners Care Package

Great low pressure salesman.Good follow up service

by from Garfield,Ar. |

Our salesperson Michael Q was amazing. It's so refreshing to not have the hard sales pitch you get from a lot of dealers. The customer service is good as well. They worked hard to make it work out for our needs. We love our new car and the lifetime drivetrain guarantee they offer. Thanks Michael Q. and Landers Mclarty Bentonville, Ar. We will definitely use you again for our future needs. Marrs

July 8, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are pleased to read that you had a great experience with us and will consider us in the future. Glad that you love your car and that you gave us this opportunity to work with you. Thank you again, The Landers McLarty Team

Terrible experience.

by from Bentonville ,AR |

I recently purchased two cars this dealership. The first car we had for about a month when we realized the car was very under powered and the gas mileage wasn't even close to what was stated on the on the sticker. We went back to the dealer and asked if we could trade it in for a newer more expensive car and he said no problem and we would only lose about $1000.00 on the trade. We agreed that was fair. He went to sales manager to seal the deal. When he returned he was told we would lose $5000.00 on the trade in. I was SHOCKED. I later learned we paid about $1500.00 over the fair market value. Ouch ! again. We agreed to take a $4000..00 hit just to get out of there, we were exhausted. As a former car salesman I learned its all part of the job. Ware them down. We purchased a newer more expensive car only to find we paid about $3500.00 over fair market value. Ouch! again. And the icing on the cake was we were talked into a $2000.00 service contract. The moral of this is to do all your research be stepping foot into a dealership.

August 15, 2014

We appreciate your business and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue further with you. Unfortunately from your username, we are not able to determine who you are, so that we can reach out further to you to help you with this situation. Our customer service team reaches out to every single one of our customers to make sure the customer had the best experience possible. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again. Please email me at bullmer@landersmclarty.com or give our Ford customer service a call at 479-273-9022. We look forward to speaking to you.

great sales

by from Rogers, AR |

Sales person was great and the finance manager was super. They made it easy to buy the truck I wanted.

May 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the time you took to leave a review for our dealership. We appreciate the kind word you have for us and look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again, The Landers McLarty Team

NOT impressed

by from Rogers, AR |

First off, I set up an appointment with a lady over the phone to come in and check out a car I had found online. She repeatedly had me confirm that I would actually show up and I was gonig to be there at the specified time, I told her of course I would. When I got there for my appointment and told the man who greeted me I was there to see her he went in the back to get her, he came out about 3 minutes later and said "she decided to go home early today so I will be taking care of you." WTH? Aren't I the customer here? Not the right foot to start off on and that's just the beginning. Took the car for a test drive anyway because I was really interested in it. After I was done I told the salesman I was not interested in purchasing a car that day, that I had other cars on my list I wanted to check out before I made a decision (this was the first car I looked at in person), this clearly did not sit well with him. From this point on for the next 20 minutes he went around the bush coming up with all sorts of absolutely rediculous scenarios to pressure me into buy that car right then. "it wasn't worth my valuable time to go check out other cars" blah blah blah. I told him repeatedly I wasn't going to immediately buy the first car I saw but he continued and wouldnt let up. I can't believe they still try and pressure you like that, why can't we be grown-ups and have a logical conversation? When I was finally able to get out of there I just thought to myself "man I am glad I didn't really like that car because there was no way I was going to buy a vehicle from those people"

April 1, 2014

We are terribly sorry to hear about your unhappiness during your shopping experience at our store. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to earn your business in the future and would appreciate speaking to you further about your experience at our store, so that we can keep things like this from happening in the future. Please feel free to email me at bullmer@landersmclarty.com or call our customer service at 273-9022. Thank you, The Landers McLarty Team

Service Department gave us Horrible service.......

by from Bentonville, AR |

OMG.....our experience with customer service was horrible. Our car is a 2011 Dodge Charger. We purchased it in March of 2011. It has been in the shop multiple times for the same problems. Our most recent issue was the headlight went out. A month ago, the light bulb went out. When we had someone replace it, they noticed that the wiring was burnt. Obviously there is a short in the wiring. We took the Charger in for a repair on the center unit that controls the radio, bluetooth, etc. While we were dropping it off, we showed them a picture of the burnt connector on the wiring and requested that they take a look at it and fix it. When we picked up our car they said they fixed everything. When we took it to the dealership today for the headlight being out again, they wanted to charge us another $100 deductible on our warranty. When I spoke with the CSM, he said the headlight wasn't mentioned during the January visit. Then he said if we could come up and tell him who we spoke with about the headlight he would waive the $100 since it obviously wasn't addressed. Once we arrived to show who we spoke with on the headlight, they admitted that we spoke about the headlight but that they wouldn't waive the $100. I called Dodge customer service and they called Landers. The dodge rep said "the dealership CSM stated that they did fix the headlight last time and we have to stand behind what our dealership says so we can't do anything for you". So in a matter of minutes, the headlight issue went from it wasn't discussed last month, to it was but wasn't fixed... to it was fixed but broke again.....ARGH......We paid cash for this car and purchase the extended warranty for approx. $1,400 so we wouldn't have this type of problems. The cost of the repair should we decide to go through with it, $129. Our deductible $100.....hhhmmmm how convenient. I would rather pay someone else the entire $129 to repair the headlight that was a little more honest with me and so I have instructed them not to make the repair. It's really ashamed that I LOVE the car but because I can't get a quality repair on it, I will be selling it very soon and purchasing another Chevy product. At least at Nunally Chevrolet they have stood behind their word 100% on my Camaro and anything they promised on it.

April 1, 2014

We apologize that you did not have a good experience in our service department and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further about this issue. You can email me at bullmer@landersmclarty.com or call our customer service line at 273-9022. Thank you, The Landers McLarty Team

If you're going to buy used car, take a specialist

by from bentonville, AR |

be careful when buying used cars from them. they will use every trick on the book to hide problems with the vehicle. It happened to me. The car only had 700 miles Take a specialist with you and have him/her do an inspection before you sign any papers don't make the same mistake I did

December 15, 2013

Dear Customer, Have you reached out to us to go over these issues, so that we can rectify them? Please feel free to contact me directly at bullmer@landersmclarty.com. Would appreciate the opportunity to make this a more pleasurable buying experience. Thank you! Bridget Ullmer

They don't keep promises and service dept is SLOW

by from Rogers, AR |

When I bought my car from here it came down to a few hundred dollars difference and the salesman said "I'll throw in 5 free oil changes to close the deal", we shook hands on that and the deal was done. A year later I went to redeem my 3rd free oil change and was told by the service dept that "The 5 free oil changes already expired, they were only good for 1 year". I was never told I had a time limit to redeem my free oil changes. The service interval on this car is 7000 miles and I drive about 12000 miles a year so I only got 2 of the 5 oil changes I was promised. I know it's petty to complain about free oil changes but when I shake hands on it and it's part of my deal and they decide to not keep their promise then it makes me wonder what other ways they may try to deceive me if I choose to shop there in the future. Speaking of oil changes, their service department is extremely slow. Even routine service like the 2 free oil changes I did manage to get will have you wondering if they forgot about you.

Great Service

by from Lake Havasu City, Az |

This was a new experience for me and Dennis was benevolent, thoughtful, experienced, professional, and displayed a work ethic that would be considered in my opinion to be first rate. His ability to remember small facts during a conversation is a quality that gives your dealership advantage over your competitors. As you can probably guess, I purchased a vehicle from Dennis and the experience from start to finish has been a pleasure. Mark in Finance, was great as well. Both men are a great team to work with.

March 26, 2013

Thank you for your business and we look forward to providing you excellent customer service for many years to come. Remember you can schedule any future service appointments, view our current specials and inventory on our web site www.landersmclarty.com.

Service is terrible

by from Bentonville, Ar |

I have never experienced service as bad as this place. Every time I make an appointment , I still wait all day only to discover they haven't even started work on my vehicle yet. Then when they tell me its ready I discover that they either didn't do all the work or they never completed the repairs properly. Then I have to come back and do it all again. The last time I was there I had a water leak and after 6 hours of waiting I'm told that it's ready but we were only able to repair 1/2 of it and the parts won't be available until the next day. And they can't find the rest of the leaks (even though there is standing water) they wouldn't even remove the water, now it has mildew, and smells. I could go on and on, Buyer beware!

First Purchase

by from Bentonville, AR |

This is our first purchase from Landers McLarty Ford and were pleased with the professional yet friendly atmosphere. OUr salesperson, Kelly Ewton, was very courteous and no pressure tactics used. When taking possession of the car he walked us through the facility where we were introduced to people in the different departments. He explained all the features of our new vehicle and even programmed many of the more "technical" features for us. It was a "painless" experience. When it's time for another vehicle there will be no hesitation to purchase from them.

February 9, 2013

Nice change of pace

by from Kansas City, MO |

No pressure and a very knowledgeable staff. Will definitely recommend to every one.

February 9, 2013