Ramey Ford Lincoln

207 Princeton Rd, Johnson City, TN 37601

Used 877-217-2489

only cares about the sale...not the customer!

by from Elizabethton tn |

The day I purchased my car went very smoothly. At this point I would give them great reviews. However,after driving the mazda rx8 I purchased only 400 miles the engine light came on and lost power. I immediately parked the car. Contacted the salesman and informed him of the situation. I understood used cars were as is no warranty. But having only drove the car 400 miles I thought they might do right by the customer. Wrong!.. he spoke to the used car manager called me back the next day and said nothing they could do. The manager recommended that I take the car to mazda and have it checked out that they don't really service mazda. Funny thing is within a few days I received a letter in the mail introducing me to their service department and for me to bring my recently purchased rx8 for all my service needs.. it would have been great to see them atleast attempt to make it right. Basically got sorry about your luck and never heard from them again. Will never give them any business again. Only cares about the money in their pocket and not the customer or their reputation.

CUSTOMER SERVICE NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE

by from Johnson City, TN |

I have been buying cars and having my vehicles worked on since this was Tennessee Motors, I've noticed they seem to be losing the good employees for some reason? At least two excellent Parts people and two or more employees in the Service Department. It seems to me you would want to keep the best employees whom most people trust and have had a relationship for years with? Anyway if you're noticing a decline in customer loyalty sometimes its because of your people not because of your customers. I have found a dealership that seems to stand out above the others If you're interested it's Fairway Ford....

Ramey Ford

by from Jonesborough, Tn |

Very good experience buying new Ford 2014 F250 Super Duty truck. Salesman Darrell Mullins is the best of the best. Will definitely consider doing business with Ramey Ford and Mr. Mullins again.

Great Dealership

by from kingsport,Tn |

I bought a 2010 F150 from Ramey Ford. Brian Ratliff was the salesman and I was treated very good and everything I was told happen the way Brian said. I would recommend anyone to try Ramey Ford and I know my next vehicle will come from there

Loved the Jeep we bought

by from Mosheim,Tenn. |

Overall my wife and my experience was good as we purchased a Jeep Wrangler.Dennis our salesman was very friendly,helpful and knowledgeable.I would recommend Ramey Ford as a place someone should check out in buying a car or truck.

Good place to buy a new or used car

by from John son City Tn. |

Great place to buy a car, or truck. Great service friendly sales people always working hard for your best deal. Would very much recommend Ramey Ford of Johnson City to my friends who are looking to purchase there next car.

great service,friendly & knowledgable salesmen

by from FALL BRANCH TN 37656 |

THE DOCKERYS LOVE THEIR NEW 2013 FORD EDGE WE BOUGHT ON AUGUST 2, 2013. THE SALESMAN (MARK FALLS) DID A REAL GOOD JOB DEALING WITH MY HUSBAND. WE GOT A GOOD TRADE IN ON OUR CAR & A GREAT DEAL ON THE EDGE. THE OWNER OF RAMEY FORD SEALED THE DEAL & MY HUSBAND LIKED WORKING WITH BOTH OF THEM. WE REALLY LOVE THE BACK UP CAMERA & THE FEATURES ON THE DASH,YOU CAN TELL IT TO CALL SOMEONE OR TO CHANGE THE RADIO & WE ALSO GOT SIRRIUS RADIO FREE FOR SIX MONTHS.WE GOT EVERTHING WE WANTED ON IT & WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING & HOW TO USE IT. MY BROTHER-IN-LAW DROVE IT & WENT & BOUGHT HIM A NEW FORD TRUCK. EVERYONE UP THERE WAS REAL FRIENDY & HELPFULL.

not so great

by from jjohnson city tn |

My husband n I decided recently we were ready for a new car.we visited ramey and unfortunately our experience wasn't as great as some.we discussed what we wanted in a vehicle nn the price range n off we went.of course all car salesmen are pushy as they are just trying to make a living also but the jeff kinsler guy we had made it not a great experience.we drove a couple vehicles and found one we liked only it wasn't the color we wanted.seeing that I'm buying a $30,000 car we wanted what we wanted and working for a ford company i knew it could be ordered.after a few.minutes of him insisting it couldn't be done we walked outside to pretend to talk privately and got in our car to leave..as we were pulling onto the main road he comes running after us and bombards us with questions as to why color is such a big deal.as uncomfortable as that was we finall got away n were then bombar with phone calls for days..luckily another guy glenn stepped in to save us.glenn ended up ordering us the car we wanted at a decent price.needless tto say if you go there and jeff comes out.run!..they should honestly go down the road to honda n take a course in customer service..they were soooo amazing.next car will deff come from them.

BUY FROM RAMEY FORD

by from Piney Flats, TN |

Bought a 2008 VW Beetle today from Ramey Ford. The whole staff was very kind. They were not pushy and were very efficient at their jobs. They are a great group of people who truly took the time to make sure I was happy. My car is above reproach and I know it will make a great and safe car for my family for many years to come. I urge everyone who is looking at buying to go to Ramey Ford and see Brian Ratliff or the next available sellsman. They are all great! i can put into words how great it was dealing with them.

FRIENDS

by from ELIZABETHTON,TENN |

THANKS TO ED JOHNSON AND ALL HIS EMPLYOYEES FOR FINDING JUST WHAT I WANTED.DANIEL SHELL WAS GREAT TO DEAL WITH.RAMEY IS A VERY COMMUNITY SUPPORTIVE DEALER.THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE.