Champion Chevrolet - Cadillac

3606 Bristol Hwy, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 866-396-9716
Used 866-396-2985
Service 866-217-4109

Multi-Year Chevrolet Mark of Excellence Award!

2014 Chevy Cruze LT

by from Jonesville, VA |

I just bought a new 2014 Chevy Cruze LT from David Palmer at Champion. Overall this was surprisingly a pleasant experience. I shopped many makes and models and really took my time to get the best value I could find, not just the cheapest car. I tried to handle my search and price negotiations on-line. Of all the dealerships I contacted in the greater Tri-cities, David was the most responsive. He quoted me a very competitive price on the car I was interested in, right off the bat. I didn't have to participate in the dreaded tug of war on price. When the car I was initially interested in sold, he found another that turned out to be a better deal. When I went to test drive it, he took the time to go over all the features and then left me alone. When I finally decided to purchase, I arrived to find the car cleaned, tagged and ready to roll. I appreciate his honesty and attitude. I would highly recommend David Palmer and Champion Chevrolet.

Pastor Robby Coggins

by from Virginia |

From the moment I arrived at the dealership until I drove away with our new car, I was treated better than I'd ever been treated at a car dealership. My salesman Tim Arnold, took care of everything for me.. No negotiating, no stress, Tim was a tremendous help. He's my go to guy from now on when I need a new vehicle.

Car Service

by from Johnson City, TN |

Great fast service; no complaints; have always received good service from this facility.

Champion Chevrolet - Cadillac responded to this review

May 13, 2015

Thank very much Larry. Ill pass your kind comments along. Have a great day. Steve Champion Chevrolet

Great Dealershhip

by from Franklin, NC |

Great Dealership to work with. Cletus was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend. Give them a try. You will be glad you did.

Just Bought My 5th Vehicle

by from Johnson City, TN |

I just purchased my 5th vehicle from Champion last week, and as always the customer service was great. Cletis and Jay have always been very friendly and worked with me on whatever I needed. The selection of Corvettes is always amazing, and the best in the Tri-Cities.

Repeat customer means satisfied customer

by from Fleetwood, NC |

Whenever you read reviews on Champion Chevrolet it is common to see reviewers mention experiences buying multiple vehicles over the years. Such is the case with us. My wife and I have dealt with David Palmer and Lynn Lloyd on three separate new vehicle purchases. This time we were looking for a pre-owned car for our son's first car. Dealing with David is as simple as a phone call. You get a price, you drive the car and there's no hassle, no stress. The same can be said with Lynn handling all the paperwork. To beat it all Champion always has the best prices. If you are in N.E. Tennessee, S.W. Virginia, or N.W. North Carolina (or anywhere else for that matter) I know of no other dealer of any brand that can hold a candle to Champion's customer service and buying experience. Top notch people and dealership! They have a recipe that keeps customers like me coming back.

Purchasing a 2015 Silverado

by from Bakersville NC |

This is my 4th new vehicle I have purchased from Champion and like always they have beat everyone price. They are always willing to go the extra mile for the customer. Lloyd Fleenor was our salesperson and did an excellent job, he was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle and went out of his way to assure every detail was taken care of. Bob Bays assisted us with the first visit and like Mr. Fleenor was a great help and also very professional and knowledgeable in assisting us. Chris McCall has helped us several times during our purchases at Champion and has always been wonderful to work with, and is likewise very professional and knowledgeable and willing go the extra step to making your purchases a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Champion Chevrolet to anyone looking for great vehicle at a great price and a group of people that are excellent to work with.

Wonderful Experience

by from Southwest Virginia |

I bought my first new car from Champion. David Palmer is a true professional, not just concerned with selling a car, but with doing what's best for the customer. There was no pressure, no haggling, and he broke down all the options and payment information to make things clearer for me. The next time I'm in the market for a car, I'll go to David, and will recommend him to anyone I know that's car shopping. Thanks!

Excellent 2015 Colorado Z71 Experience

by from Lebanon, VA |

Cletis, Lloyd and Lynn were absolutely helpful and professional. They made the chore of trading as easy as possible. They were very fair with my trade-in value and very expedient in making the deal. The processing was very efficient and I am very happy to recommend them to anyone thinking about getting a new or used car. I know that any future purchases that I make will be coming from Champion.

Awesome Experience!

by from JC TN |

Best experience ever buying a vehicle! Totally understood and provided all the information to make the best decision. Would recommend to any and all who are looking for a "better" dealer!!

Excellent Experience

by from Kingsport, TN |

Bob Bays assisted my husband and I in the purchase of our 2014 Chevy Silverado. He was very sincere and talked to me as much as he did my husband and as a female in the sales industry I appreciate that. Usually, salesmen look over us and pursue the men unknown to them that many woman control household finances these days and in our household I do. Bob treated me no different. He answered every question and if he didn't know it he looked it up in front of me. I was concerned over recalls and he quickly took care of that. Champion fixed the recalls and let us use a used truck until our truck was fixed. So all was well before we left the lot. I will never go anywhere else. I like the honesty and the professionalism at Champion. I feel safe with them and the safety of my family I trust with Champion Chevrolet.