Champion Chevrolet - Cadillac

3606 Bristol Hwy, Johnson City, TN 37601

New 866-396-9716 New 866-396-9716
Used 866-396-2985 Used 866-396-2985
Service 866-217-4109 Service 866-217-4109

Multi-Year Chevrolet Mark of Excellence Award!

Chevy 3500 dually

by from Kernersville, NC |

I was looking for a 2015 3500 and found the specific truck at Champion. David Palmer was my rep and he did an exceptional job brokering the sale. On two occasions, he came up with additional rebate money. The final cost was less than I expected to pay. I highly recommend this dealership. There is no pressure and they are extremely professional!

Satisfied customer

by from Morristown,Tn |

Showed up without appointment for oil change and was processed pretty quickly. Very satisfied with visit.

Bruce David Thomas

by from Johnson City TN |

Great experience. No high pressure sales. All questions were answered. Salesman took the time to set up bluetooth, onstar,xm radio, helped to show several features on the car. I will go back to this dealer in the future.

Great experience!

by from Jonesborough, TN |

My wife actually took the Traverse in for regular service before going out of town. It was a great experience for her. I normally do things like this, but this particular time she did it, and had no issues.

Major kudos to Chris Woodby!!! Exceptional.

by from Church Hill, TN |

Major kudos to Chris Woodby!! Second car he has sold me. Exceptional service. Thank you!

Service and repair

by from Rogersville |

Excellent service. Always quick to schedule and appointment and listen to your concerns.

Respectful, Professional and Energetic!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I drove over two hours to buy a vehicle from these folks, and would do it again. I found a van on the internet and David Palmer, the 'Online' representative, was able to work out most of the preliminaries before I arrived. Martin Tomayo, showed us the vehicle and helped us with the test drive. Lynn Lloyd made the paperwork a breeze and we were out of there in about an hour - proud new owners of a clean, problem-free van. I really do recommend you give them a chance to earn YOUR business. One thing I did NOT appreciate - having to drool over the Corvettes in the showroom... Rob Harris Spartanburg, SC

Service

by from Kingsport. TN |

Great service always enjoying going there. What else to say I enjoy going there staff always friendly and courteous

Champion Chevrolet / David Palmer

by from Kingsport, TN |

David is an exceptional sales person. We had not purchased a car from a dealership for quite some time so we weren't really sure what to do. We searched multiple web sites trying to find what we thought would be our go-to car. I wanted red. My heart was set on it. But, what we wanted more than anything and knowing we couldn't afford a new car, was one that had warranty left. I picked up the Sunday paper and checked out the ad from Champion. Immediately, I saw two certified Buick Veranos. I knew that being certified meant more in terms of warranty. But one was white and the other brown -- not the red like I had my heart set on. We drove up and gave the brown one a test drive. We liked the safety features and the feel of the car. David made us an offer but we left it setting. I talked to him a few days later and told him the price was a tad off from our budget. He made me another office that fell well within our budget guidelines. I told him we would pray about it and let him know. Before I got back with him, the car we were trading had an issue. I didn't know what to do. David texted me again and wanted to know if we knew what we wanted to do. Wanting to be honest, I told him about our trade-in having a problem. He told me "that doesn't change anything. We've already made a deal. Bring it on." That I never expected. I feel our honesty paid off and I know the Lord had a hand in all this. Thanks for putting David Palmer in our path. I would do it again to get my red car -- just not any time soon. LOL

Easy peezy!

by from Newland, NC |

Glen Taylor was very informative and friendly. Andy and Tim provided info on the spot. Lynn made the financials a pleasant experience. The service department installed my options in only one day.