Miracle Ford

1394 Nashville Pike, Gallatin, TN 37066

New 866-484-0908 New866-484-0908
Used 866-482-7112 Used866-482-7112
Service 866-482-7121 Service 866-482-7121

It's "Family" that makes the difference.

Great people to work with!

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I stopped by to look at used trucks. The salespeople were so nice and helpful. I truly felt like they were more concerned about me and meeting my needs then just selling another vehicle. REFRESHING!!! I did not buy that day, but will be going back!!!

GREATLY EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!

by from Portland, TN. |

I had forgotten what a small town, family owned dealership could offer. My Sales Professional Bill Parker literally stopped at nothing in meeting my needs. We felt very comfortable with him from the word go! Not to be forgotten, Kris Somaru our Sales Manager genuinely expressed his elation that we were able to reach the deal I wanted. It was a fast, effective, and highly CUSTOMER DRIVEN experience! Miracle Ford has earned customers for life!!

Great service. Beautiful facility. Friendlystaff.

by from Hendersonville, TN |

Service manager, Wayne, took time to explain my service work to be done. Wayne also took time to answer questions about possible future repairs I might need. Jim Odell took time to say hello. me. Very friendly staff and beautiful new Miracle Ford facility. My recent visit to Miracle Ford was a very pleasant experience.

Excellent service

by from Lafayette, tn |

I had a wonderful experience and the Sales Professional (John Parker) was very helpful and courteous. I could not ask for a better experience buying a new vehicle.

great dealership prices and poeple

by from Wartburg, tn |

Great dealership, people and prices. Go see Cole Nabors and Derrick Baker they will treat you right. Could not have asked for a better buying experience. Fast friendly dealership. I live 3 hours away and would drive back again to deal with them. Thanks again

Great Experience

by from West Monroe, LA |

My long-distance used vehicle buying experience with Miracle Ford was the easiest yet! Bryan and Linda, you are SUPER! Everything they did was positive and truthful. I would HIGHLY recommend Miracle!

John and Bill Parker are exceptional salesmen!!

by from Hendersonville, TN |

I am a customer of Miracle Ford and have bought cars on 2 or more occasions from the Parker brothers, John and Bill. They have always been very nice and helpful. I have also sent several of my friends and relatives to them. They were taken care of in a very professional manner. Whether the deal was closed or not John and Bill did the best they could. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Return customers

by from Hendersonville, TN |

My husband and I bought a 2012 Explorer a couple of years ago then decided to get in to a real truck. We loved the F150 Platinum and told Bill Parker what we wanted to do and he made it happen. That was a Tuesday and we went and drove off with our new truck on Thursday...Bill took care of everything and all we had to do was show up, sign and drive. Thanks again, Bill! You made us feel like we are valued customers and we appreciate you.

Low Pressure, A+ Customer Service

by from 37066 |

Great environment! I shop multiple dealers anytime I buy a vehicle, Miracle Ford has one of the most relaxed and friendly environment around. Other Dealers I have been to are very concerned with getting what you said in writing and using the box technique to make a sale. Miracle ford encourages you to shop their lot, and find what you WANT before any negotiations. Salesman even offered to dealer trade with any Ford within 100 miles. Bottom Line, Great People, Great Environment, Easy to deal with, and concerned for the customer. I've bought and maintained a couple of vehicles from Miracle Ford, and they are always my first stop.

Great Family Atmosphere

by from Gallatin |

I like the fact that Miracle Ford's owner lives in Sumner County and supports the local community. They know their customers by name. Owner is in the store every day,