Terry Petty Chevrolet, Inc.

Terry Petty Chevrolet, Inc.

524 E Reelfoot Ave, Union City, TN 38261

New 877-460-9619
Used 888-757-2719
Service 866-309-2004

The #1 Place To Go

Jeep Wrangler Purchase - Highly Recommended Dealer

by from Bowling Green, KY |

Just purchased a slightly used Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Call of Duty) 2012. I found the Jeep to be pristine condition, loaded with all the extras imaginable, and maticulously detailed. Todd and the staff at Terry Petty Chevrolet were extremely knowledgable & helped make the sales transaction as smooth a possible. The dealership was friendly, competitively price, and customer oriented. I enjoyed meeting them, enjoyed the time together, but most of all I continue to enjoy the Jeep!

Terry Petty Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

July 19, 2013

We surely enjoyed meeting you too JD!! Thank you for driving the distance to get what you want and thank you for the positive review. We strive for the best and personal customer experience possible!! Enjoy your Jeep!!

Great Service

by from Muscle Shoals,Alabama |

Best car buying experience ever, never thought I would buy a car over the internet, Todd was so helpful with all my questions I had. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Thanks Petty Chevrolet!

by from mcewen, tn |

wonderful buying experience. great internet shopping process.

Terry Caudle Review

by from Union City,TN. |

I have purchased six vehicles at TP over the years all with an excellant experience. They have provided good service on the vehicles. They are honest with their diagnostics and fair and transparent with their prices. When I am ready to buy , I go to TP and describe what I want and they deliver. TP has assisted my daughter in Savannaugh ,GA.with service at another dealer. Good People

Satisfaction is what we received.

by from Union City, TN |

Good to be back home with a local dealer. Todd was very welcoming and knowledgeable about what we wanted. He showed us options but we settled quickly on the 2012 vehicle.

Excellent!!!

by from Tamms IL |

Great customer service, smooth purchase, love my new ride. Thanks Todd!

Used Vehicle

by from Mantachie, MS |

We had a great experience with this dealer. It was quite a drive to his dealership from our home so we were a bit nervous. However, they were willing to deal over the phone and when we arrived at the dealership, the truck was in excellent shape....as advertised. It is a very friendly atmosphere! Would buy from them again.

Terry Petty Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

December 2, 2011

Thank you for the great review. About 35% of our business is online so it is very important to us to make sure the vehicle is described accurately. We appreciate your business and don't hesitate to call us for any of your automotive needs.

Great Vehicle

by from Memphis, TN |

Just bought a Used Chevrolet Avalanche from Terry Petty Chevrolet and the whole process went very smoothly. Drove up from 2 hours away and they helped me with the purchase so that I would not have to travel back a forth multiple times. Would recommend their business to anyone!

New Car Experience

by from Malden, Mo. |

My wife has been waiting for the convertible Camaro to hit the show room floor. With the low volume and high demand we struggled to find what she wanted in our immediate area. Petty Chevy had just what she wanted and were very easily to deal with and made us feel like long time customers.

Tahoe Purchase

by from Jackson TN |

We were very pleased with the experience at Terry Petty Chevrolet. We originally found the vechicle online thru cars.com. The first visit to drive the car was very smooth and we did not feel any pressure to purchase. We were allowed ample time to look at other trucks as well. Todd was very helpfull and answered all our questions. I wish the dealership was closer so they could service our new truck.