Murray Ford Superstore

13447 US Highway 301 S, Starke, FL 32091

New 866-755-4406 New 866-755-4406
Used 866-722-4869 Used 866-722-4869
Service 866-852-0967 Service 866-852-0967

BUY A NEW OR SELECT PRE-OWNED, GET 15 YEARS/150,000 MILES OF WARRANTY AT NO CHARGE.IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU! SHAZAM!

Great experience

by from Starke, FL |

Knowledge, consumer service and care where over and beyond any other experience I have had purchasing other vehicles in the past.

Excellent Sales and Service

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

Sales staff goes over and beyond to find you the vehicle of your dreams. Not a stiff shirt kind of business. All sales staff are friendly and helpful. If they do not have what you are looking for they will find it. EXCELLENT experience.

Great staff and dealership!!!

by from Starke, Florida |

I drove four hours just to get my car from Murray! I was in and out and on the road with my new car before I knew it! Thank you Rick Oster for making this a great experience!!!

Poor Sales Service

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

We called the dealership after seeing an ad online for a car we were interested in purchasing. We told the salesman what year car we were trading in. He asked for the VIN and that we email him pix of the our vehicle which we did right after talking to him. All seemed reasonable. Later that evening we received a call that the dealership's internet service was down and they had a tech onsite working on it...don't know if true or not, but, the salesman was to call the next day. He never called, however I was working in the area so I stopped by. I test drove the vehicle we were interested, very nice but not willing to negotiate the price whatsoever. I was told that they couldn't take our car in trade as it was too old. That's all well and good if that's the policy of the dealership. So why wasn't I told that up front before he had us jump thru hoops getting the VIN and emailing pix of the vehicle. We told him up front what year the car was. Perhaps a new salesman and wasn't aware of dealership policy, I don't know. If he made a mistake, a phone call was all that would have been required.

Great Service

by from Starke, Florida |

No pressure on which paint & body shop to use. I wanted a second opinion about the trash in my paint.

Good service, clean facility, friendly emloyees.

by from Starke fl |

My vehicle had a recall. Carol and the service crew handled it efficiently and with respect. I purchased a cargo liner for my escape from the parts dept. Skeeter and his crew were extremely helpful and polite!

Our regular car and truck service was great!!!

by from Starke, FL. |

They are always fast with getting our cars back out to us. Mike was great in keeping our personal effects, which we left in the waiting room, for us to pick up later. Thanks a Bunch.

Great service

by from Starke, Florida |

Friendly service in the quick lube, I dropped my F-250 off and returned an hour later and picked it up. G

Great service, staff and facilities

by from Starke, FL |

The atmosphere and staff are very relaxed, and the facilities are clean. The total cost of repairs were not issued prior to service being performed. Service cost was reasonable for the facility, but had I known the repair would've been performed by myself to save that money.

AWESOME BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from St. Augustine, FL |

I have to say that I was hesitant to drive the hour and a half from St. Augustine to Starke to car shop, but I certainly am glad that I did. The buying experience at Murray Ford was like nothing I have ever experienced at a car dealer. From the moment we stepped on the car lot we were met with nothing but professional and friendly treatment. We met with our car salesman, Joey Faulkner, who was pleasant and knowledgeable about his inventory. After test driving a vehicle and deciding to make a purchase we began the buying process which also involved a trade. A fair deal was struck painlessly and quickly. While negotiating we met the sales supervisor, Damon Darden who was also very pleasant and willing to do what had to be done to strike a deal. All in all, the whole experience at the dealership was excellent and far better than any other I have ever been involved with. I will highly recommend Murray Ford to friends and family.