Murray Ford Superstore

13447 US Highway 301 S, Starke, FL 32091

New 866-755-4406
Used 866-722-4869
Service 866-852-0967

"It's All About You!" Shazam!

by from Middleburg, FL |

I had a great experience dealing with the internet department at Murray Ford. Everyone there was really nice, and I felt no pressure while I purchased my Escape. I would recommend contacting these guys if you are looking for a new or used car.

Wish I had more money....

by from Fleming Island, FL |

I visited Murray Ford to test drive a used Jeep Wrangler. My salesman Richard was very friendly and helpful, and the Jeep was immaculate inside and out. Vehicle test drove very well, and was still under warranty, which was a big draw for me. I was ready to purchase, but dealer would not work with me on the price, which I can't fault them for since they said they had already dropped the price, and the Jeep was in such great condition. The only thing I didn't like about this dealer was that they had a trailer separate from the main building labeled "SALES", so I walked all the way over to that trailer in the rain, only to find out I was supposed to be in the main building, which was being renovated. It was a little confusing figuring out where to go, but I'm sure this issue is resolved by now.

Happy Customers!

by from Lake City |

We were in and out in no time. Very well organized team. We love our Truck! Amir the General Manager made sure we were very well taken care of. We were impressed by there professionalism. I would recommend them to anyone.

gerald m williams

by from starke, fl |

very easy to deal, Richard is very nice. best buying experience we've had

Great experience !!!

by from Clearwater Fl. |

Everyone here was excellent...Amy and Chris and most of all Richard !!!

Murray Ford Superstore responded to this review

April 20, 2013

Thank you for the kind remarks Jimmy. Remember, I will "bird dog" you for sending me customers. Richard

Long Drive For THE BEST DEAL!!!!!!

by from Deltona, FL |

I drove three hours from Deltona, FL to Starke. All the others dealers in central and south florida were trying to steal my money and I called Murray Ford they gave the best interest rate 7% lower than anyone else and gave me the car at the best price possible that it beat everyone elses. I dealt with Richard and Bobby and I got to say they were very courteous and came in and out in less than an 1 1/2hr.

Best Experience EVER!!

by from Lake City, FL. |

My husband and I drove all the way out here from Lake City, having dealt with car sales for MANY years, our expectations were per the norm. Our sales man was Matthew Baatz, and he was by far the best, and friendliest person we've ever had the pleasure of working with. If you want to actually ENJOY your car buying experience, come and see Matthew at Murray Ford Superstore; you won't be disappointed!!!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Great service, friendly staff. It was well worth the drive from Jacksonville.

Awesome Dealer

by from Starke, Florida |

What an awesome car dealership, I have never been to a car dealer where they make you feel like family. Stop in and see Richard you will not be diappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Lake City, FL |

I recently purchased a 2013 Explorer from Murray Ford. I bought my new vehicle thought the Internet Department, and Richard Griner was my salesman. He helped me find the exact vehicle I wanted, and Chris the finance manager was very knowledgable and went over all of my options, and made this part really easy for me to understand. Go see them.

My new Edge

by from Starke, FL |

I have bought several vehicles from Murray Ford, and I also have all of my service work done there as well. They are always fast and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle, or even just looking to have service done on their car.