Scenic Motors Ford Lincoln

Service 888-854-5170

Serving The Mount Airy Area Since 1957

Great buying experience!

by from Oxford, PA |

Dealing with Scenic Ford in buying a used truck was great! I live out of state and they worked with me through the whole buying process ~ from shipping me the paperwork to getting my car registered and tagged for the state I live in. I showed up at the dealership and the truck was ready to go! Cameron was extremely helpful in answering questions and working with me on buying the truck. He was professional and didn't pressure me as I was making my decision. Great buying experience!

Scenic Motors Ford Lincoln responded to this review

September 2, 2014

Thank You for your business and review!! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future! Keith Easter

Outstanding Service

by from Alpharreta, GA |

Jimmy Vernon, we want to thank you and your crew for the work you did to get my brand new Ford Escape working again. We were a long way from home and from our destination when the truck stopped working along side of the road outside of Hillsville. The day before, the truck stopped running on US 277 in Charlotte and was repaired(?) at the Ford dealer there. Needless to say, we were very upset when it didn't start the next day. The tow truck driver assured us that Sonic Motors could fix the problem and he was right. Everyone we met at Sonic Motors was very friendly, sympathetic and helpful. It took a while but they finally identified the problem but had to order a part to make the fix and we had to get to Ohio where we had nonrefundable reservations.. Fortunately, your rental agent,Terry Taylor, had a car available. You helped us transfer our luggage to the rental and we were on our way again. When we returned the following week to pickup our Escape it was nearing the 5:30 pm closing time at Sonic Motors and we were having some problems with directions so we called you and you gave us turn by turn directions for the last few miles and assured us that you would wait on us. When we arrived, the Escape was ready and you all helped transfer our luggage from the rental. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Mt Airy that night and had a good time touring the town the next day. We had no trouble with the car traveling back to our home in Alpharetta GA. Thanks again for everything

The Best Ford Dealship hands down

by from Mount Airy NC |

Scenic Ford is the Best in the South . The Best Salesman is Jeff Wall and Bill Wall

Best car buying experience I have had

by from Kernersville |

This was the best experience I have had in buying a car. Everyone I dealt with was helpful and friendly. Even answered questions after the sale, Scenic will were I go from now on.

Truck Lover

by from Greensboro, Nc |

Best Experience EVER!

Could be nicer..

by from Dobson, NC |

Staff was not very friendly until my paperwork was approved.

GREAT SERVICE and i don't even have a Ford

by from mt. airy nc |

As the owner of a Chevrolet Silverado with 20" tires, i went in search of the best price i could find. After calling all the local tire shops pricing them, on a whim i called called Scenic Ford in Mt. Airy. They had the best price!....let me tell you folks, I have never been treated any better at any car dealership than i was at Scenic Ford!...from Jimmy Vernon, Vernon Norman and all the mechanics I came in contact with, all were very courteous and professional in their dealings with me. No matter what make you drive or what service you need, check with Scenic Ford in Mt. Airy. I think you'll be gklad you did!