Simmons Nissan

Service 888-722-5097

Home of Oil Changes for Life

They Make Your Dreams a Reality

by from Yadkinville, NC |

I just wanted to share my gratitude to Gary, Chris and all the wonderful staff at Simmons Nissan for helping make my dream of purchasing my very first car a reality!! I'm thoroughly enjoying my "pre-owned" Altima and am looking forward to saving even more money by taking advantage of the "oil changes for life"!! I want to encourage anyone looking to purchase a car - to experience the Simmons difference - it will be well worth your drive!!

Mrs

by from Wytheville, Va |

They treated me with such respect and made me a great deal.

Overall Good buying experience

by from Greensboro, NC |

They were a bit on the low side of what I thought the trade in value should have been for my vehicle. They are a small dealer in a small market so I guess that is to be expected. The vehicle I purchased has been outstanding so far.

Simmons Nissan responded to this review

January 12, 2012

It's important to remember the car market is constantly changing and so are values. While there are many resources available to consumers such as edmunds and kelly blue book; these resources are guides only. They generally are not as up to date and accurate as the resources dealers have such as current auction data.