Collins Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac Subaru

(5.0) 2 Reviews

2300 Rockford St, Mt Airy, NC 27030

Exceptionally Professonal Service

by from Kingsport TN |

On Sunday 30 December, 2013 my wife and I were traveling near Mt Airy NC when our 2009 Cadillac STS had a water pump failure. We called Collin Service Department the next morning and they immediately assisted in getting our car recovered from the motel where we spent the night and sent a courtesy van to pick us up and bring us to the dealership. The Service Manager got our car into the shop immediately, kept us informed of the progress of the repairs and ensured we were comfortable. The car was competently repaired and ready for our continued travels that same day. The people we met at Collin's made what would have normally been a very difficult day for us into a truly pleasant experience. We greatly appreciate the friendly, courteous and professional service of everyone at Collins Chevrolet/Cadillac.

Outstanding Experience!!!

by from Charlotte |

I recently purchased a used truck from Chris A. Outstanding experience!!! He was honest, very fair, and kept his word thru the whole deal. My situation was alittle different being out of town. He worked with me and never pushed or backed down on his word. I would not hesitate to buy from him again and plan to do so soon. I have bought many cars over the years and this was by far the best experience. Thanks Chris!