Gupton Motors Inc

Used 877-764-0358 Used 877-764-0358
Service 877-438-7012 Service 877-438-7012

Over Priced

by from Nashville, TN |

Read the small print before believing the price you see online from this dealership. It will change when you arrive. They offer under KBB for trade in as well.

Service dept sucks

by from springfield, tn |

Received a card for recall on van. Called Gupton service dept. They said they only get the two parts that I was requesting per every five weeks. I asked could she order it she said no. I said when the parts come in will you call she said no. I said well can I make an appointment or some arrangement no. Just try calling back in a month. Never will I do business with this company. Was thinking of buying a truck but it will not be from this dealer.

No service support after the sale

by from Frankiln Ky |

I bought a 2008 Dodge Caravan. The md just up and struck me. So Gupton in Springfield has one I am interested in. Called over there, put some money down on it and went over and bought it Nice looking one owner low miles van. No trade in just bought it. Of course it was as is no warranty Within days I am having issues with the ESP Electronic Steering Protection. At first I thought it was my driving. But the issue continued about twice a week, always at load speed, straight dry road and withinf the first 1/2 mile Timer Spring needs to be replaced $500. I have had the thing less than 90 days and $500 worth of repairs Initially I asked Gupton if they would just look at it and tell me what was wrong, All I asked is if they would hook it up to the computer and see if there are any error codes. They told me they would have to charge me a diagnostic fee. I would have thought their customer service policy would have been. We are sorry you are having mechanical issues with your very recent purchase, the very least we could do for you is run a diagnostic check on it. Will not cost us a thing just a little time and we have time to have a satisfied customer What I got was N O we have t be paid for our time