James Corlew Chevrolet - Cadillac

722 College St, Clarksville, TN 37040

New 866-249-5870
Used 888-257-2926
Service 888-742-6151

Dont you buy until you give James Corlew a try!

clean facility, friendly staff

by from Clarksville, TN |

I was required to return on the following day after being told on the first day that my Cadillac XTS did not require warranty work, which it did.

Quick service

by from Clarksville, TN |

Customer service was excellent and I used a coupon from James Corlew (received in the mail). Never had a cheaper oil change and tire rotation! Thanks for saving me over $25!

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your review, Jennifer. We're glad that we could provide you with a positive experience and a customer service we know you deserve. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT

by from CLARKSVILLE,TN. |

THE WHOLE JAMES CORLEW EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT THANK TO THE FINANCE,SALES AND MANGT. GABE,RON,ELVIN AND SCOTT. PRE DELIVERY AND SERVICE WAS GREAT THANKS SO MUNCH BILL B. SAVE THE WAVE

March 27, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review, Bill! I am extremely happy to hear that Gabe, Ron, Elvin and Scott provided you an outstanding experience during your recent visit with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Great customer service

by from Clarksville, TN |

Very helpful and friendly. Great customer service. Also appreciated the fact that my car was completely detailed and washed before it was returned to me. Great unexpected bonus!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review, Nicole! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again and be sure to check our Facebook page for more exclusive specials. Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Warranty Service

by from Clarksville,TN |

I was very pleased to have a loaner car offered to me I am looking for work and have high stress and the loaner alleviated my stress by being able to go to Nashville with loaner and get things done. Thank You Very Much

March 21, 2015

Ivette, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the loaner car we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care and be sure to check our Facebook page for more exclusive deals! Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Great Service

by from Clarksville, TN |

All my answers were answered to my satisfication and the process was outstanding and did not take as long as I expected. Wonderful service.

March 18, 2015

Sandra, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review. Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Excellent service.

by from Clarskville, TN |

My check engine light was coming on and then it would go off. Tim was able to get my car in for review when the check engine light was on and they fixed it the same day.

March 11, 2015

Rose, thank you choosing us for you vehicle's service needs and for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Tim. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Best regards, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Facilities wre greeat. Love the new showroom.

by from Clarksville, Tn |

Overall a very pleasant experience. However, I must say that we was very disappointed when we were informed we could not use our GM Family Discount. We would like a better explanation as to why we could not use it.

March 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Our customers are our top priority and it's disappointing to hear that we did not able to explained it in details. We would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your experience and work with you to help you feel better about your visit. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Great Service

by from Clarksville, Tn |

Jason Cundiff was our salesman and I have to say that he didn't pressure us like most dealerships do and it was a great experience for my wife and I. My wife is happy on our purchase of the new vehicle and the service that we had and I have to say that we will be back.

March 9, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle, David! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that Jason and our staff were able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that the dealership is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck; we offer exclusive specials for our Facebook followers. Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020

Great customer service

by from Clarksville, tn |

The first time I came I got this issue I was told it was my water pump making the noise. The second time I came in Aaron took great care of me and the car and was able to fix the problem in a timely manner

March 4, 2015

Thank you for this great feedback, Jeffrey! I am happy to hear that Aaron took good care of you and your vehicle during your visit at the dealership and that your service was completed in a timely manner. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again! Be sure to our Facebook and Twitter page for more exclusive updates and specials. Best, Brock Daly | General Manager (931) 552-2020