Courtesy Chevrolet

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1220 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660

Very happy with our new Equinox LTZ

by from Bluff City, TN |

Our salesperson, Hobert Lewis went above and beyond to find us the vehicle with the color and options we wanted. Very happy with our new Equinox LTZ.

Service:

by from Kpt, TN |

Didn't have an appointment but they took me in immediately to change oil, filter and rotate tires. I just had a limited time frame to get it done and they did it. Thanks

2015 GMC Sierra

by from Kingsport Tn |

Jack Craig treated me with respect and honesty and it is greatly appreciated . He helped me and answered all my questions . I was not pressured into the deal and I like that . Everyone that I dealt with was great . Thanks again !

Service work

by from Kingsport, TN. |

Courtesy service people do a great job representing Courtesy! Also, the mechanic involved in my heater blower repair did a good job explaining the repairs to me. But - - - I am dissatisfied with GM Corp. because of a safety belt issue I am having in my 2007 Silverado. But, that issue is with GM Corp., nothing to do with Courtesy's service or personnel.

Outstanding service,Reasonable pricing,& Much more

by from Kingsport,Tn |

I have been looking for a used sedan for months. (praying too) The staff here are extremely patient and get you all the details you ask for: auto history, price, color, miles, size of car, make, etc... They do not get cars from auctions, but from trade ins, so alot of their cars are local ones. They are honest about any known issues with a car and make no attempt to cover up flaws. The prices are good for the value of the vehicle and of course there may be room to negotiate depending on the car/truck. I would send my family here.