Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick

Service 866-901-8825

Proudly Serving Northeast Indiana Since 1980

Overall Great Experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I recently sold my car and was scouring the internet for a Chevy Traverse with good mileage. I live in Kalamazoo, MI and found on at Ben Davis Chevrolet in Indiana. Compared to the other Traverses that I had test drove this car had half the mileage and was in much better condition. I called immediately and spoke with Andrea, due to timing and the distance I had requested that we meet half way. She tried to accomodate this request for me, but was unable to. I found a friend to drive me down there, we got there about two minutes before close and Andrea was still there waiting for me. She had the car ready to go, took us for a test drive. She was so friendly and patient even though we were keeping her past hours. She never made me feel rushed and even stayed after to take a picture for us. I work in an industry where customer service is a priorty. Andrea is amazing, I'd recommend her to anyone buying a new/used car.

November 10, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to send Cars.com a great review of our dealership, your kinds words are definitely appreciated.

2012 Chevy Cruze

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

The customer service was awesome! Everyone made me feel welcomed and appreciated.

December 24, 2014

Thank you! That is great to hear. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business. Have a great day and Merry Christmas!!

Mark Harris and Ben Davis Chevrolet are great

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I recently purchased a new Chevrolet Truck from Ben Davis Chevrolet. They were very prompt, they were very friendly, and they made me a great deal. They understand customer service and they do not operate like the big box dealers. They were able to get everything done, secure financing, and me our overall needs. Mark Davis and the other members of the team (Josh, Miguel) were all excellent.

December 24, 2014

That is wonderful to hear. We here at Ben Davis strive on great customer service! Thank you for taking the time to do our survey, we appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you.. Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!!

Glad to be done

by from Auburn, IN |

The warnings I received about Ben Davis were correct. I was less then happy with the customer service practically getting ignored unless I went to the lot itself and then often stood waiting for periods of time. Not to mention how rude everyone was with their opinions. Trying to finance with them was a complete joke and insult. Before the trade and sale was even final they had already taken my car into the shop and taken decals ect off (what if I was going to walk away)? They request papers from me and can't even provide me with the right fax number. The car itself was clean, they agreed to fix a panel with a broken clip which still needs to be done. However they thought having mixed matched tires on a vehicle is acceptable so I get to spend a pretty penny on new tires on a vehicle that I just purchased. I am happy with the vehicle I got but would try to avoid any business with them in the future and suggest the same to my friends, family, even enemies.

December 14, 2014

Tessa, We apologize for the extended periods of time that you had to wait while visiting the dealership. We typically schedule appointments in advance so we can best serve our customers when they physically visit the dealership. Sometimes the finance portion of the transaction can be a bit tricky, especially when dealing with lending institutions after normal business hours. Then when we add an outside lending institution to the process, and we have to follow their standard operating procedures. We know this can be frustrating for a customer to go through. Ben Davis in conjunction with the lending institutions chooses to make sure we do everything correctly to prevent doing paper work twice. In response to the condition of the vehicle. Every vehicle for sale on our lot goes through a 172-Point safety inspection. We can assure you that the tires on the vehicle you purchased meet or exceed safety standards set forth by the manufacturer. We do not make practice of selling perfect vehicles, but we do sell safe and affordable vehicles at prices deemed competitive through extensive market data research. In reviewing the transaction paperwork, we did promise in writing that we would replace the broken trim piece on the passenger seat. The next step would be scheduling an appointment to have the repair completed by one of our ASE Certified service techs. Our wish and goal is to operate at a higher standard than other dealerships, because we want to create an experience that brings customers back for future service and purchasing needs. Along the way, we sometimes "fumble the ball" on our way to the goal. If there is anything we can do to better serve you in the future, please contact someone on the management team and we will help you.

good service

by from Fort Wayne, In |

I took my car in for a 15000 mile service and was offered a loaner vehicle for the day instead of a ride to work. That was a great surprise.

December 15, 2014

That is amazing to hear. Thank you! We are glad we can help any way to make your service easier. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey.. Hope you have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!

Very friendly and helpfull

by from Wolcottville, Indiana |

I purchased a new Traverse LT. The customer service was outstanding. Special thanks to Michael Baskin, who went well beyond my expectations I just loved the small town atmosphere.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We here strive to make everyone's experience here a great one.. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.. We hope you have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas!!

World Class Dealer

by from Fort Wayne Indiana |

I've been a customer since the early 1980's and feel like part of the Davis family every time i visit. My four adult children are customers and much of our local family is too. A wonderful group of people wanting to satisfy your needs and solve any problem should one arise.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to do our survey. We value your opinion and business. Thank you again. Happy Holidays!!!

Great Dealer Service

by from San Pierre, IN |

I would have liked the truck I bought to have been detailed, washed, and tires aired up before I drove off with it, but other than that, the overall service and care of the dealers were great. They let you know when they wanted to sell you something extra, instead of sleezing it into a deal, and they also told you how it benefits YOU! Great service and very helpful! Genuinely caring for their customers. Great work! I visited probably 5 dealers before I stopped here and they were by the far the best in service!!

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey. It's always great to hear how good we are doing. We value your opinion and your business.

Loving my Ford Escape from Ben Davis

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Andrea was wonderful. She was friendly, NOT PUSHY, and very knowledgeable.

November 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey. We value and appreciate your opinion and business. Thank you again. Have a wonderful day..

Not too bad

by from Fort Wayne, Indiana |

Bought a car that was just traded in to them a day or so before. They had serviced it the day I walked in. I was told they did a few repairs (replaced some lug nuts, tire studs, and patched a tire) and was told there were no leaks. I talked directly to the people who serviced the car and after noticing a drop of transmission fluid, I was told it was from another car even though it was perfectly placed under the cars transmission. I bought it and after thoroughly checking it out myself, I found the transmission was indeed leaking and the tire they patched is also leaking. Both of these I could easily fix myself but why should I when I was reassured the car was fine. Supposedly they will be fixing both the tire and transmission leak in a few days along assuming they don't try to charge me for it.

November 20, 2014

It was a pleasure doing business with you Tyler. We appreciate you as a customer. I have worked personally with the service department to resolve the issues you were having with your Chevrolet Impala. Rest assured that you will not be asked to pay for any of the repairs performed, we will be taking care of that for you. If you need anything in the future, we are here to serve you. Thanks again for your business. Enjoy the day and make it great!

Quickest Way to Purchase a car!

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I have been a loyal customer of Ben Davis for years, and bought my very first "newer" car this last month. It was a 2014 Chevrolet Cruze LT package. I was able to walk in and have a car within two hours or so, and had only called two hours prior to arrival. I was able to find a great reliable car quickly. My salesman was Jerry Shroads. Jerry is very personable, and has a very calming presence and makes the process stress-free. Jerry is relate-able and has a great personality that does not force anything on you. He is truly invested in finding the best car for you at the best price. You know you are getting a great deal, and you know the salesman truly cares about your purchase. I have also had my car serviced here many times and they always do a great job, and the car is always returned vacuumed and freshly washed and is always clean dry and shiney. Also definitely worth the drive up to Aurburn, IN.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do the survey. We value your opinion and your business. It's great to hear how well you were taking care of.