Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick

Service 866-441-1969 Service 866-441-1969

Proudly Serving Northeast Indiana Since 1980

Overall Great Experience

by from Kalamazoo, MI |

I recently sold my car and was scouring the internet for a Chevy Traverse with good mileage. I live in Kalamazoo, MI and found on at Ben Davis Chevrolet in Indiana. Compared to the other Traverses that I had test drove this car had half the mileage and was in much better condition. I called immediately and spoke with Andrea, due to timing and the distance I had requested that we meet half way. She tried to accomodate this request for me, but was unable to. I found a friend to drive me down there, we got there about two minutes before close and Andrea was still there waiting for me. She had the car ready to go, took us for a test drive. She was so friendly and patient even though we were keeping her past hours. She never made me feel rushed and even stayed after to take a picture for us. I work in an industry where customer service is a priorty. Andrea is amazing, I'd recommend her to anyone buying a new/used car.

November 11, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to send Cars.com a great review of our dealership, your kinds words are definitely appreciated.

Buyer Beware!

by from Indiana |

The price listed on their website is not accurate, and when financing things are added on--additional expenses--without being mentioned to you. There are issues that I am trying to resolve, and have been told that it had been taken care of when it was NOT! My advice to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a vehicle from Ben Davis is...DON"T!

pleasant experience

by from ashley, in |

Wonderful to deal with. Did not feel pressured at all. Kind staff. Would like to use them again if they've got the right vehicle.

May 6, 2015

Thank you! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Buick strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Have a great day!!

Fair and Friendly

by from Fort Wayne IN |

This is the best buying experience on a vehicle ever. I was treated with respect and honest for the time I walked into the dealer to the time I left. These guys are great!!!

January 26, 2015

Thats great Troy! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive for great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a wonderful day!

awesome experience with my salesman Mike Baskin!

by from Albion, In. |

I had an excellent experience with purchasing my 2007 Hyundai Veracruz with the help from my salesman Mike Baskin. When I was first introduced to him I thought..wow He is so young..He probably won't be able to help me find what I am looking for..But I was wrong..he had just the perfect SUV for me with everything I wanted..and then some..He and a cpl of other guys even stayed over 2 hrs late to finalize the sale. I am very pleased and I tell everyone that comments on my vehicle wher I purchased it and who to ask for..Thank you Mike and Ben Davis ! Sincerely, Patricia R. From Albion, Indiana

January 28, 2015

That is amazing Patricia! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive on great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a wonderful day..

Very friendly and professional.

by from Garrett, IN |

I've been a customer at Ben Davis Chevrolet since the late 80s. When I stopped in on Monday, Mark saw me coming and met me at the door with a friendly hand. We sat down and talked a bit and then got down to business. I told him what I was looking for and showed him what I wanted to trade. They did not have the car I was looking for, but we're able to find one that they could get. We agreed on a price and two days later I drove off with a new car that was exactly what I was looking for.

January 26, 2015

Thank you Mike! That is great to hear! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive for great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Wonderfull experience from a Quality dealership.

by from Auburn, IN |

What a pleasure it was dealing with John Mohre at Ben Davis Ford. John made me feel welcome and very comfortable throughout the entire process. The entire staff at Ben Davis made my buying experience the most enjoyable I have ever had. I purchased a 2013 Ford Certified Ford Fusion. Top notch condition as you would expect from a Ford Certified vehicle. I just recently moved to the Auburn, IN area and I like the idea of doing business in the community I live. I look forward to doing future purchases from Ben Davis. Thank you John and all the Ben Davis staff.

January 26, 2015

That is wonderful to hear! Thank you Jody! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Ford strive to have great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a great day!

John more

by from Auburn ,in,46706 |

Was great at customer service,and sales..did his best for me,and made the presses very easey,and pleasent.

January 26, 2015

Thank you Larry! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive for great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Great dealership!

by from Butler, IN |

Great customer service! Buying process was smooth and quick from beginning to end.

January 22, 2015

Thank you Tracey! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet strive for great customer service. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Have a wonderful day!

Great sales department and service department

by from Waterloo, IN |

We just recently purchased a new F150 and our salesman John Mohre went out of his way to find us exactly what we were looking for. All of our future purchases will be with Ben Davis Ford and John Mohre. All of our vehicles are serviced there as well and always will be, excellent service staff and my vehicle is always returned cleaner than it came in!

January 26, 2015

That is great to hear! We here at Ben Davis Chevrolet Ford strive for great customer service. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business with you. Thank you for taking the time to do our survey. Hope you have a wonderful day.