Parker Ford-Lincoln

New 888-313-6550
Used 888-313-3805
Service 888-314-4311

"We Build Relationships"

Best Buying Experience Bar None!

by from Nashville, TN |

Being about two hours away from Parker Ford made me skeptical about getting a deal done on a F-150 that really spiked my interest. I really didn't want to drive two hours just to turn around and come back. I knew my price, I knew what my trade was worth and having bought a vehicle every other year for 20 years I knew the process. Well let me tell you, in almost every buying experience theres that negotiation process that some folks (Like Me) really don't care too much for. From the moment I inquired with Nick till the time I walked out the front door to take my F-150 home I really cant say enough about this dealership. There are no sales gimmicks or pressure cookers, just tell them were your at and what you need and trust me Tim and the team at Parker Ford will be straight with you. My transaction while at the dealership lasted about 20 minutes and I was done. Even the folks in service made me another key and set the code for the door not because they had to as it was quitting time and the service department was closed, I believe the reason is they really care about the customer and this dealership lives up to their motto of building relationships. I'll be back.

January 27, 2013

Thank you! We love to hear this great feedback. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do!

Evaluation of Parker Ford

by from Murray, KY |

I had just experienced a life latering wreck and ended up with a totaled vehicle. I like to say that God was my pilot, my father was my protective angel and Mr. Ford builds a great car. Those three factors saved my life. Saleslady (WK) took me under her wing and handled every phase of my purchase. She made sure I met Mr. Parker and the (J) in the Finance Office; all of whom were top notch and professional. (NC) gave me my orientation and he was great too. From start to finish, it was the most pleasant and human experience I have ever had buying a car. Thank you Parker Ford. God Bless America and Parker Ford

January 18, 2015

Thanks Michael for your nice words in this review. We are so happy that you are OK after your wreck. The entire Parker Ford family is always here to help you. Take care and God Bless!

Helpful, fair trade-in, efficient.

by from Murray, KY |

This is my second new car purchase from Parker Ford. I will be back again and again if I need to. The entire sales group was very professional and worked like a well-oiled machine. I am very satisfied with the service I have received in the past and am sure I will received the same outstanding assistance in the years to come. I will be back.

January 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words in this review! We are so happy to hear our customers happy. Please let us know anything that we can ever do to help!

Very pleased with entire process

by from Murray, KY |

My family has 5 vehicles. I had gotten to the point of preferring to buy our cars from private parties (4 of the 5). After wrecking one of our cars, We searched to replace it. We checked all options - internet, all dealers near and far, etc. We found a car we liked, compared it everywhere we could, and determined the price and the car from Parker Ford was the best. The buying process was very enjoyable. Tim and Wende were both very helpful. We had to wait for insurance money, but they allowed us to move forward with the purchase. Their service and patience was great. Even after the sale was finalized, they continued to do "small" things that they didn't need to do to help us out. They treat you like they really care about you. They want you to have a great experience. I promise, the next car we get, we will begin our search with Parker Ford.

December 16, 2014

We are thrilled to hear about your experience. Customer service is extremely important to us. We always strive to make the buying process as smooth and pleasant as possible. We are happy to know we achieved this goal with you. Please call on us anytime we can be of service. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Small Town Dealer

by from Murray, KY |

Parker Ford is a typical small town dealer. Short on inventory and it's all pretty much the same. All the same trim level, all with automatic, power everywhere, etc. Can't remember the last time they stocked a new car with a manual transmission. It is hard to imagine that in a small college town, people wouldn't like to have some choices beyond color.

January 4, 2015

Thank you for your review. We always want to hear from our customer, good or bad. There are always opportunities for improvement. I will answer your question very honestly. Since 2008 (a very hard year for the auto industry), many car manufactures provide a certain number of vehicles that we can purchase for resale. For example, in a typical month we can purchase 10 Fusions, 15 F150s, and other higher amounts for popular vehicles. However, we may only be able to purchase 3 Focus cars that month, maybe the plant is busy or is retooling for a new model. There are a variety of reasons that this may happen, but when it does it only allows us to purchase so many of that line that month. When we setup the feature set for those cars, we usually review past successes that we have had with certain colors, feature sets, drive train etc. This allows us to purchase cars that have the highest chance of meeting our customer needs. However, Ford has blessed us with a wonderful local dealer network and dealer support staff. We are able to dealer transfer many models and we can always special order to your exact specifications. Thank you for your review and I apologize for your experience, but rest assured...we will always give 120% to provide to your the best experience possible.

2013 New Ford Focus Hatchback

by from Calvert City, Ky. |

I purchased a new 2013 Ford Focus. This is the 3rd product I have gotten from the Parker Ford team and I have contacted the same person for each sale. He remembered me and with a few questions helped me narrow the selection process. He took me on the lot and showed me 5 cars which we had discussed. Of course I liked the first one we saw best of all, and I took it for a drive. When I returned, all the number crunching was completed and I was presented with a out the door price and option to pick it up in a couple of hours of anytime the next day. From his office, I called my finance company and insurance company. Within an hour all the paperwork was faxed to Parker Ford. The entire process took about an hour. The price was better than I had expected and the entire experience makes me look forward to purchasing future autos from Parker Ford. There was never any push or pressure and I was not insulted by an unreasonable price for my trade in vehicle. The experience was friendly and professional and I recommend Parker Ford without any reservations or hesitation.

February 27, 2013

Thank you SO much for your business and review. We love hearing back from our customers. Please let us know anything we can do and make sure you visit our service center for all of your service needs!

Highly Recommend Parker Ford

by from Russellville, KY |

I found my F150 on cars.com. Great email and telephone response meant I only had to make one trip out of town to do the deal and get the truck. Nice and easy. I didn't have to tolerate the normal "car dealership negotiation" foolishness. Highly recommend.

June 5, 2012

Hello FirstRealTruck, Thank you for your review. We are very happy to have you as a customer. We pride ourselves on offering a nice and comfortable approach to each and every deal. Thank you so much and PLEASE let US know if there is ANYTHING we can do!

Looking for a Truck

by from Brentwood, TN |

I dealt with Wende, the internet sales manager. She and I talked a few times on the phone about trading my truck for a F150 Parker had on their lot. Wende was honest and forthright and gave me a really good assesment of my truck and what number they were looking to trade for. The phone was necessary as I needed to feel good before I drove 2 hours to look at the truck. When I arrived, Wende was as nice in person as on the phone. She showed me the truck, I drove it, and we settled on the trade in less than 5 minutes. There was no hidden agenda, she shot me straight and I appreciated it. She stayed after hours and even offered to title the vehicle in TN to save me some $500 in taxes. This experience was the best I have ever had buying a vehicle and when the time comes again, I will definitely look to Wende at Parker Ford.

May 15, 2012

Hello Truck Guy- We fully appreciate your business here at Parker Ford Lincoln, Inc. Please let us know if there is anything in the future that we can assist you with! -The Parker Ford Internet Team

Nice to deal with

by from Franklin, KY |

We bought a car last night. It took us longer to arrive then expected, we had a 2 1/2 hour drive and didn't get there until 6:45 PM (they close at 6:00). Our salesman and the owner were both still there and were very helpful. Once they realized how long of a drive we had and how late it was getting they gave us $50.00 in gift cards for a local restaurant for dinner. Nice, personable service. I would definitely shop their again.

May 15, 2012

Hello New Mustang Owner- We are happy to hear about your experience here. We understand that in the wonderful world of the Internet, we are able to connect with buyers that are hours away. We always strive to "come early and stay late" to take care of all of our customers. Thank you for your review and please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future to help! -The Parker Ford Internet Team

2007 MKX

by from 38305 |

I recently purchased a 2007 Lincoln MKX from Parker Ford. Without a doubt the easiest car buying experience I have had. This was my first internet car purchase. With the vehicle 70+ miles away I wanted to make sure the interior/exterior was what I was looking for before I made the drive to look it over. My salesman, Tim H., took additional pictures for me and patiently answered all of my questions. I had already qualified for a car loan which I thought the rate and terms were good, but wanted to see if I could get something better. The finance dept. was able to shop around and find a loan with a better interest rate. I have no complaints and would definitely consider buying from Parker Ford again.

February 29, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We strive at Parker Ford to satisfy each and every customer. We are happy to have you as a customer and I will personally ensure that our finance and sales teams are properly recognized for their achievement. Thank you so much and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you! -David Parker

Easiest car buying experience I've had.

by from Lexington, TN |

I used the online live chat option to find out a little more info. on the truck I was looking at. They relayed my info to Wende. She returned my call by the next day and did a "walk around" the truck while on the phone with me so she could answer all my questions. I told her how I wanted to purchase the truck and she made it happen. When we arrived at the dealership, the truck was pulled up and ready for us to test drive. We had one concern and she got the guy over the repair shop to check the truck for us. She did not haggle with us or pressure us. We kept her tied up for a couple of hours, but she never tried to hurry us to make a decision. The dealership didn't charge all those unnecessary fees, which I think is great. I will definitely contact Wende again when I'm in the market for another vehicle. The only reason I didn't give the dealer 5 stars was because when my husband changed the oil today, he got some sludge out of the oil filter. I would like to see their mechanics go over the vehicles before putting them out to sell. This is a very large dealership, though, so it would take longer to get the vehicles out on the lot. The truck runs fine, so hopefully it will hold out until we get ready to trade again. I will still give Wende a call when I do.

May 15, 2012

Hello ChevyChic- Thank you for your review. We understand the importance of a good phone and video review of a vehicle before you travel hundreds of miles to see any of our vehicles. We are happy to offer extensive pictures or videos of any of our vehicles, in addition to the ones on the site! In response to your service inquiry, I want to offer a full apology. Each of our vehicles go through a full multi-point inspection upon trade in. I assure you that this was a very odd occurrence and I will personally discuss this case with our shop foreman and service manager to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thanks! -The Parker Ford Internet Team