Green Country Ford

Used 888-485-6595
Service 877-227-0528

Best Decision Ever!!!

by from Vinita Ok |

The Sales Manager (Freddy) saw that i was about to buy what could have been a huge Lemon. He asked me to come talk with him and see what they had on their lot. My husband and i are not into buying through loans or going through the Haggle process with Sales men. Jeff helped us and the first car he brought us after listeningto out long list of No No cars was the car we fell in love with. Last night i went home with a beautiful Infinity and am still in complete shock that it is mine! we were able to stay in our price range and to my surprise under 100k Miles. my entire family loves this car and we were treated like Family. Not just by Freddy but by the entire Team. We will never buy any where else!

April 1, 2014

Thank you for letting us know Raechelle! A vehicle is a big purchase and we want to make sure our customers find what will work best individually. We look forward to helping you maintain your SUV!

FRIENDLY NOT PUSHY

by from Grove, Oklahoma |

THEY ARE FRIENDLY NOT PUSHY THEY WERE FAST DIDN'T WAIST MY TIME

painless experience!

by from Pryor, oklahoma |

Fred and his crew at Green Country Ford were great to work with! This car buying experience was the easiest ever. Didn't waste a lot of time haggling, and we were in and out in no time. Thanks guys!

April 1, 2014

Thank you Jenn! Your feedback means so much to us! We enjoyed having you with us!

Mike is the man!

by from Vinita, ok |

I took my Ford F 150 in 3-4 times to get it checked out an Mike O'neal got me fixed up and running very quickly. He even discovered a gasket leak that may have led to serious problems and had me a loaner right away until mine was fixed. Never had a problem in the serviced and parts depts.

April 2, 2014

Mike is a favorite around here, Joe. Thank you for telling us.We'll let him know another customer appreciates his honesty and hard work.

Strong Dealership

by from Skiatook, Ok |

Outstanding Experience with dealership, salesman & finance who were easy to work with. Would recommend Green Country ( and I already have) to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. Found Green Country on website and have not regretted it. All .personal were very kind and not over bearing as I have found with other dealers. Great Experience and I am sure others would have the same results as we did.

April 1, 2014

Thank you Jen! We appreciate the feedback!