Woodall Automall

2143 Riverside Drive, Danville, VA 24543

New 888-865-1322
Used 877-671-0872
Service 888-702-5821

Remember, Robert Said "Sell 'Em"

brought a Hummer from Woodall

by from Danville, Va 24541 |

Everything was the BEST i would score them a 10! Trampas was so nice and he got us what i beleive was a great deal, could not have asked for a better saleman than him. the finance guy sorry i can't remember his name but he worked real hard for us and got me a 5.5 percent interest. We love our Hummer and would go back to Robert Woodall in a heart beat!!! ROBERT SAYS SALE THEM!!! Thanks, Karen Thompson

Woodall Automall responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Karen, We really enjoyed earning your business. You were a pleasure to work with! We are glad you are enjoying your new HUMMER and please let us know if you ever need assistance in the future!

Great people

by from Martinsville, Va |

Contacted Robert Woodall Nissan thru Cars.com and got an immediate response. They were very thorough, informative, and courteous. All my questions were answered quickly as well as providing any requested information. Their staff was just as friendly and helpful in person as they were on-line.

Enjoyable experience

by from Central Virginia |

I stopped in to price the Hyundai I was looking for not expecting to buy a new car. Imagine my surprise when they met my price point without any haggling. I drove home that evening with a new car! The staff was courteous and friendly to me and my family.

Service Very Friendly!

by from Hollins VA |

I was in Danville visiting my Mother and my check engine light came on. I wasn't familiar with the area and so I had to search on my cell phone for a service repair place to find. After talikng to several service repair places in the area Robert Woodall was the only one that was able to fit me in immediatley. They were friendly and kind and even vacummed the interior of my car which was a mess! I felt very comfortable with the whole process. Thank you!

Friendly dealership

by from Martinsville, VA |

All employees were great to deal with. They had to get my car from Tennesse and secured it within days. Fast processing once the car arrived. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Good Experience

by from bassett, va |

Found the car online, looked, drove, and bought. No problem!

great service

by from danville |

I went in to the local nissan dealer and was very surpised to find that they had a large selection of quest at discounts that was unheard of. I was shopping honda vans and they didnot discount the honda all. Woodall had $7000 discounted and the people where great. I was dealing directly with the Manager "Dean" I think and he came to the payments I needed. As soon as I get my Insurance check I will be there.