Hunt Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep

1000 South Main Street, Franklin, KY 42134

New 866-906-5449
Used 888-400-2602
Service 877-859-2091

Call Amanda today and Experience the Difference of 3rd Generation Sales and Service

F-150 Supercrew purchase

by from Lawrenceburg, KY |

I ordered a 2012 Supercrew after wrecking my last one. New off the line, received it in record time. Amanda was integral in the buying process and kept me informed on each step. very easy to deal with -- I drove from Lexington just so I could buy from Hunt Ford. Very trustworthy and that's not easily said about a car dealer. Overall excellent experience.

Extremely helpful

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I was looking for a new to me, used Jeep Liberty and had a terrible experience at the Jeep dealership closest to me. I happened to come upon Hunt Ford Chrysler Jeep and contacted them. I received an immediate response from Amanda and they worked with me on financing. The whole process was quick and painless. Amanda and everyone at Hunt was extremely friendly and helpful. My only one little "complaint" was that they do not have a detail shop and my car was not as clean as I would have expected it to be, but I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Happy Mustang Owner!

by from Nashville, TN |

After searching online for a particular color/style of Mustang, I found the exact model I wanted at Hunt Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Amanda Thurman was a pleasure to work with and made the entire buying process extremely simple and pleasant. I would highly recommend Amanda and this dealership!

How car buying should be.

by from Waverly, TN |

Best buying experience that I have had. Amanda did not pressure me and was very straight up in dealing with me. I would recommend Hunt Ford to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Nashville,Tn |

I happened on Hunt while expanding my car search from Nashville,Tn. The staff was very fiendly and Amanda could not have been more helpful. The 2012 Ford Focus HB I purchased was used and the price was the best I had found for comparable vehichles. The experience was great, much better than I expected as a reluctant car shopper.

As Advertised

by from Nashville TN |

I drove from Nashville TN to Kentucky to get this vehicle. You never quite know what to expect but I did some due diligence on the vehicle beforehand. The Ford Expedition was in great shape and "as advertised". I only had a few hours to complete the transaction and Amanda Thurman at Hunt Ford made it happen. Well worth the drive and would definitely recommend Hunt Ford to anyone thinking of making the drive up from Nashville.

How it used to be

by from Bowling Green, Kentucky |

A dealership without the games. Honest, straight forward, good people. This is how family owned dealerships used to operate. Hunt still does. If buying another ford (probable), would not consider any other dealerships in this area.

Great experience

by from Clarksville TN |

Traveled from Clarksville TN to purchase a Lincoln MKX. Amanda was instrumental in making the deal work...great customer service! Would definitely buy from them again as well as refer (which I have) friends & family

Not very honest

by from Frnaklin KY |

I purchased a Dodge Advenger from them. The sale person ended up charging me more than MSRP. (the label was not on the car) The car was sold as new but had 425 miles on it. I should have stopped the deal at that time but like a fool I trusted him. Called them the next day to ask about several issues. My wife had an heated decussion with them and she was banned from the lot. How's that for customer service.

Used truck

by from Columbus, OH |

Very pleased with our experience. Amanda went above and beyond to help us. Came in on her day off to shoot video of the vehicle for us. Thanks Amanda!

Happy Car Buying Experience

by from Franklin, KY |

The staff at Hunt Ford Auto is incredible. They are all very friendly and helpful; from the sales staff to the service department service is the highest quality. I would recommend everyone to go to Hunt Ford!