Hunt Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Service 877-859-2091 Service 877-859-2091

No Dealer Fees or Doc Fees Call Amanda today (270)7760566

Extremely helpful

by from Bowling Green, KY |

I was looking for a new to me, used Jeep Liberty and had a terrible experience at the Jeep dealership closest to me. I happened to come upon Hunt Ford Chrysler Jeep and contacted them. I received an immediate response from Amanda and they worked with me on financing. The whole process was quick and painless. Amanda and everyone at Hunt was extremely friendly and helpful. My only one little "complaint" was that they do not have a detail shop and my car was not as clean as I would have expected it to be, but I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Honest, Congenial, and Fast!

by from Nashville, TN |

These guys are great! I did my shopping online and they made it very easy! Found the vehicle I wanted, contacted them and they had me out the door in 25 minutes after going to get it. They never once pressured me or tried to force something more expensive on me. The car was exactly what they said it was and now my wife has a car she LOVES. I will continue to make the drive out-of-state to deal with this team. Huge shoutout to Austin for the incredible experience.

Great Dealership

by from franklin,KY. |

Awesome Dealership, Customer Service, and quality of repairs.

Truly great experience.

by from Portland, TN |

Traded cars at Hunt's on more than one occasion. Such a pleasant experience. The folks there are knowledgeable, professional and personable. My husband retired from Ford Motor Co. in Indianapolis, IN. We drove down in the 90's just to purchase an auto from Hunt. They had the best dealer prices. I am in love with my new Ford Focus; rides and drives great. Has great peripheral vision; a must for older folks.

Happy Mustang Owner!

by from Nashville, TN |

After searching online for a particular color/style of Mustang, I found the exact model I wanted at Hunt Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Amanda Thurman was a pleasure to work with and made the entire buying process extremely simple and pleasant. I would highly recommend Amanda and this dealership!

How car buying should be.

by from Waverly, TN |

Best buying experience that I have had. Amanda did not pressure me and was very straight up in dealing with me. I would recommend Hunt Ford to anyone.

Great Experience

by from Nashville,Tn |

I happened on Hunt while expanding my car search from Nashville,Tn. The staff was very fiendly and Amanda could not have been more helpful. The 2012 Ford Focus HB I purchased was used and the price was the best I had found for comparable vehichles. The experience was great, much better than I expected as a reluctant car shopper.

As Advertised

by from Nashville TN |

I drove from Nashville TN to Kentucky to get this vehicle. You never quite know what to expect but I did some due diligence on the vehicle beforehand. The Ford Expedition was in great shape and "as advertised". I only had a few hours to complete the transaction and Amanda Thurman at Hunt Ford made it happen. Well worth the drive and would definitely recommend Hunt Ford to anyone thinking of making the drive up from Nashville.

How it used to be

by from Bowling Green, Kentucky |

A dealership without the games. Honest, straight forward, good people. This is how family owned dealerships used to operate. Hunt still does. If buying another ford (probable), would not consider any other dealerships in this area.

Great experience

by from Clarksville TN |

Traveled from Clarksville TN to purchase a Lincoln MKX. Amanda was instrumental in making the deal work...great customer service! Would definitely buy from them again as well as refer (which I have) friends & family