Haron Jaguar Land Rover

Used 877-856-0983
Service 866-981-1539

Returning Non Local Buyer

by from Bakersfield, CA |

I don't live in Fresno, however all of my vehicles (Jaguar's, Land Rover's and others) are purchased through Haron Motor Sales even though I am as close to Los Angeles as Fresno. As an executive in the banking industry, I understand customer service and the team (Sales, Service and Management) at Haron Motor Sales exceeds even my lofty expectations. I just recently purchased my 3rd vehicle in the past 4 years from Haron and will continue to do so regardless of where I live.

Haron Jaguar Land Rover responded to this review

October 22, 2014

We thank you for your continued business and we will strive to exceed all of your expectations in the future! Thank you

Very accommodating and great service!

by from Fresno, Ca |

Worked with Al in ordering my vehicle. Kept me updated on the process and made it simple and easy to get the car. So happy with my new Range Rover Sport. Thank you Al & Haron!

Sales

by from Bakersfield, CA |

We purchased our first Range Rover with Haron Land Rover of Fresno, CA. We custom ordered our vehicle, although it took longer than expected; sales Rep Al Metter kept us informed as he received information. Al made the purchasing process simple and friendly. I will highly recommend this dealership and Al!!

Great

by from Fresno, CA |

Good experience overall. I walked in knowing what I wanted and staff was very helpful and friendly.

Great cars, great staff

by from Clovis, CA |

Buying was easy. Sales person was knowledgeable and helpful without any pressure. Car and paperwork was ready on time and as promised.

Great service

by from Winton , California |

I like this dealership. They did a outstanding job. :)

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ca, ca. |

Long story short I was talked down to and felt very disrespected by a person in the service department. After this I had made up my mind that I am done with Haron. Before this happened I loved the customer service and bragged about it to my friends. Also I was going to stick with jaguars for life. However, my opinion has now changed! I was 100% done with Haron! I did talk to Rob Rayburn who is in sales and because of him I might go back. Too bad he can't work every where! Just be respectful to people and explain things like adults. . . But thank you Rob!

Very Pleased!

by from Hanford, CA |

Rob Rayburn from Haron Jaguar Land Rover faciliated the purchase of my Range Rover with ease! I drove away with confidence and have no buyers remorse. Rob took extensive time to provide me with details about various options available to me and exhibited a thorough knowledge of the vehicle. I never felt pressured or rushed. Highly recommend!

Resent Purchase

by from Fresno, CA |

I absolutely appreciate the level of professional and caring service provided to me by Robert in the sales department. The purchase of my second vehicle was smooth and I love the fact that Robert knows exactly what I like and need. My car was ready with all the items that I needed without asking, that is amazing. I am truly a life long customer, The service department is excellent and it is also the main reason why I will continue to purchase vehicle from Huron Motors..

Incredible sales experience from Rob Rayburn

by from Salem,Oregon |

I had been shopping for a used Lexus for many months. I called Haron Jaguar to inquire about one they had advertised. Rob Rayburn answered my call and I knew immediately that I found the RIGHT salesperson. He was extremely helpful with absolutely no pressure. I was concerned with the sport seat configuration since I am 6'5". He met their seat expert after hours and studied modifying the seat. He correctly stated that the seat wouldn't be a problem. I bought the car sight unseen and am thrilled with the entire transaction! The car arrived and I found it better than Rob described it. What a pleasant surprise. Rob is the consumate professional and I recommend him and Haron Motors with no reservation. Do not hesitate to buy from Rob and Haron Motors.

Bought a range

by from Fresno, Calif. |

My wife and I bought a Range Sport and delt with Randy Heron and his general manager personally and were totally taken care of. Our every wish was satisfied and we were given a fair price for our trade. Couldn't be more happy and would recommend doing business with Heron's 100%.