Haron Jaguar Land Rover

Used 877-856-0983 Used 877-856-0983
Service 866-981-1539 Service 866-981-1539

Best Jaguar/Land Rover service in California

by from Clovis, Ca |

We have an older XF that was having a battery and back-up camera problems. Gia and the staff at Haron Jaguar did an excellent job of diagnosing the problem and taking care of the situation. What I like most about the service department is that they listen to you when you try to explain to them what is wrong with your vehicle. They seem to treat your car as if it was there own, I would also like to thank Russell and the detail staff for having our car washed and clean as a whistle when we picked it up. I would highly recommend the Haron service department for any of your future service needs.

wonderful service.

by from Atwater, CA |

Even though my vehicle is getting a little elderly they still treat it with the same care and attention that they did when it was brand new. They make me feel special! When I get ready to purchase another car I would definitely not consider any other dealership.

Excellent service

by from Fresno ,California |

Amazing experience No hassle It was my first time here and it was a real great experience Would highly recommend

Excellent service

by from Fresno, CA |

Friendly, knowledgeable service department. Service was done well and in good time. They had a loaner vehicle for me and even washed my car before I picked it up.

On time, on target.

by from Fresno, CA |

Loaner was ready when I dropped off my car and my car was ready and clean when promised.

Awesome customer service!

by from Fresno, CA |

Excellent, as always. I appreciate how quickly they get me in and out of there. Thank you!

Always provides Great Service!

by from Fresno, Ca |

Very friendly staff. If you are looking to buy I recommend you see Rob Rayburn. He is the best sales person I have ever dealt with!!!

CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ca, ca. |

Long story short I was talked down to and felt very disrespected by a person in the service department. After this I had made up my mind that I am done with Haron. Before this happened I loved the customer service and bragged about it to my friends. Also I was going to stick with jaguars for life. However, my opinion has now changed! I was 100% done with Haron! I did talk to Rob Rayburn who is in sales and because of him I might go back. Too bad he can't work every where! Just be respectful to people and explain things like adults. . . But thank you Rob!

Resent Purchase

by from Fresno, CA |

I absolutely appreciate the level of professional and caring service provided to me by Robert in the sales department. The purchase of my second vehicle was smooth and I love the fact that Robert knows exactly what I like and need. My car was ready with all the items that I needed without asking, that is amazing. I am truly a life long customer, The service department is excellent and it is also the main reason why I will continue to purchase vehicle from Huron Motors..

Great New car Experience For Me

by from Coalinga, CA |

Andy put me in my new red/black 2014 Rover Evoque after an internet contact and a follow up phone call. Back to Dealer for accessories, and installation. So,I have experienced Haron's sales, parts, and service departments. Could not be happier! Everyone interacted with a genuineness and helpfulness across time not usually found in the usual car dealings. Sales wanted me in the vehicle I wanted, parts had on hand what others didnt, and service was spot on. Prices were great across the board. In my decades of car buying experience I have only had one better experience .. that particular dealer almost gave me the new car but did everything else absolutely wrong again and again. Lowest price obviously isnt everything. In my view, you can certainly trust the Haron people to treat you respectfully, fairly, professionally, and most helpfully whatever your needs.

Haron Jaguar Land Rover responded to this review

October 22, 2014

Thank you for the great review. Enjoy Your new Evoque!