Nissan Of Chesapeake

(3.6) 9 Reviews

930 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Great Experience at Nissan Of Chesapeake!!

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

I truly had the most wonderful experience purchasing my second Nissan, and was truly satisfied wit Nissan Chesapeake. First my salesman Mr. Charles Baker greeted me with the most inviting warm spirit, and made me most comfortable. Sincerely answered all my questions, professionally knowledgeable about the products and allowed me to make the ultimate decision. One of the most important aspects about making a big purchase is the customer service that is being provided by the business. Mr. Charles Baker and team members at Nissan of Chesapeake, were all an important part of making this purchase a smooth transition. I look forward to my continuous business of Nissan of Chesapeake.

My wonderful experience at Nissan of Chesapeake

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

I have purchased four cars from Ron Watson and every time the experience was great. my most recent purchase in November at Nissan of ChesapeakeI bought a 2014 Nissan Sentra and I love it. prices are great service is wonderful and I highly recommend Ron Watson has your salesperson and Nissan of Chesapeake the place you buy your next car.

Hassle Free Negotiation and Great Delivery

by from Orlando, FL |

Negotiated vehicle and price with Dwane on the phone, upon arrival at the dealership the vehicle was ready and exactly what I expected. Financing was a breeze with Tonya's expertise and a professional delivery by Rick.

Dealer Review, Mr. Ron Watson

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

I had an excellent experience at Nissan of Chesapeake. I had no idea that I would leave there the same day with a 2015 Nissan. Mr. Watson is the best car salesman I've ever had. He cares about his customers and treat them with royalty. I feel bless that my niece, Ms. Debbie Godfrey escorted me there and said that Mr. Watson would take care of me and do his best to put me in a car. I have already told family about Mr. Watson and I plan to inform friends and church members to visit Mr. Watson at Nissan of Chesapeake when they need to purchase a car, suv, or whatever. The staff seemed to be kind and friendly. My experience with Ms. Ervin was also good. Hats off to Mr. Watson and the staff at Nissan of Chesapeake. Audrey Harrell

So far no problems with cars or service but

by from Chesapeake VA |

This is our 4th Nissan and we've been very happy so far. Free oil change with no pushing to do other things and free inspection. I hope it continues to be this easy and great service.

Linda1

by from Norfolk, VA |

The only thing I need to say about NOC is the my experience was top notch. Mr. Gino Evans has excellent customer service skills he goes above and beyond. No complaints about this business everyone was very polite and helpful.

We will never never never get back together. Ever.

by from Suffolk, VA |

On Friday December 13, 2013, I took my 2012 Nissan Rogue 4DR FWD SV VIN # 3N8AS5M******** license plate number BR**** into Nissan of Chesapeake, where I purchased it it on May 23, 2012 for oil change and it was returned to me with damage that was not there previously on the passenger rear bumper. I noted this damage as soon as I started walking to my vehicle after receiving my paperwork upon completion of the work on my car from the service advisor (SA) that checked me in. I promptly turned around and brought this to the SA's attention, and her initial reaction was surprise and did not indicate any knowledge of damage prior to me pointing it out to her and the SA then went to talk to the tech that worked on my car and quickly came back to inform me the tech stated that the damage was there when he started working on the car. I denied this, and the SA went to get the tech and the service manager. After several minutes, leaving me standing there in the parking lot with the opportunity to photograph the damage right there, the SA returned with the tech and with Mr. B,the service manager (SM). I pointed out the damage to them, and even noted how the damage was so fresh, there was still dust from the paint all over the damaged area. Mr. B ran his thumb over it and stated that perhaps the damage happened in a shopping center stop on my way to the dealership, to which I replied I had made no stops, as I came straight from work, where I'd parked nowhere it could be damaged. Note. I left work at 3:15 pm and arrived at NOC dealership at 3:38 pm for my 4:00 pm appointment made the previous day online and confirmed via email, even though no appointment is needed for an oil change. The dealership knew I was coming. I again denied previous damage to my car, and Mr. B stated that he had noticed the damage when the car was up on the rack and that the SA had also noticed the damage previously, and they'd made "note" of it, and she did not bring it to my attention because she was "new". Mr. B, the SM, claims that damage was documented, but could not explain why it was not mentioned to me at any point during my visit, even though he had even stopped and shook hands with me at one point wishing me happy holidays, and why it is not noted on ay of my paperwork. I then left the dealership calmly and went to a nearby parking lot to call my insurance company to report the incident. Mr. B., the SM called me while I was speaking with an agent, and after I placed her on hold to take his call and Mr. B. stated that due to previous "history" with me, he would like to extend the offer to have "his paint guy" who comes in Tuesday and Friday to fix the damage to my vehicle and asked what my insurance deductible was. I informed Mr. B, I would call him back, as I had pulled over to report the damage and was on the phone with my insurance agent. NOC does not have a body shop or paint facility, and at this point, having denied doing the damage in the first place and wanting to use "their" "paint guy", after having previous issues with the service department that ultimately ended up with Nissan of North America having to repurchase a 4 month old, 3500 mile vehicle not even a full year ago, I feel it is best for both parties that this be handled through the insurance company and the work be done at a reputable and warrantied repair facility. Further, it is obvious, that my "NOC for Life" (free oil changes, state inspections) benefits are not useable, as this is now the second time one of my vehicles has sustained damage at NOC in a little over a year. The damages to my car cost more to repair than it would for me to pay for an oil change at another facility. It is unreasonable and unconscionable to expect me to have to video-document my interactions with NOC staff, but at this point, it is obviously necessary to ensure honesty and no further damage to my property. I cannot return to this dealership for fear of extreme damage to my car next time and more denials.

Don't Waste Your Time

by from Portsmouth, VA |

I visited the dealership after negotiating a price via email. When I arrived, they attempted to lowball me on my trade-in, then raised the price $1000 from the negotiated price. The manage was rude and unhelpful, and I left without purchasing a vehicle.

THE WORST DEALER SHIP IN THE STATE OF VA

by from PORTSMOUTH |

I HAD A BAD EXPERINCE WHEN I BOUGHT A CAR IN 2008. HERE IT IS 2012 AND HAVING A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE SERVICE DEPT. I WENT TOGET A OIL CHANGE AND STATE INSPECTION. I WENT IN WITH A LIGHT OUT. THEY DID NOT CATCH THAT AND SENT THE CAR BACK TO ME AS PASSED. I HAD A WORD WITH THE MANAGER. HE INSISTED I WAS WRONG ABOUT HIS GUYS NOT PROPERLY INSPECTED MY CAR. NOT TRUSTING THEM AGAIN I WENT TO CHECK TO SEE IF THEY HAD CHANGE MY OIL. I WENT TO LOOK UNDER MY HOOD AND THE PIECE THAT HOLDS THE STICK THAT PROPS UP THE HOOD WAS BROKEN. I WILL BE GOING TO VISIT THEM TODAY. I KNOW THEY WILL DENY EVERYTHING AGAIN BUT I FEEL THAT I MUST SHOW THEM THAT SOMETIMES THE CUSTOMERS ARE RIGHT.