Nissan Of Chesapeake

930 Battlefield Blvd N, Chesapeake, VA 23320

fast and great service

by from chesapeake |

I received great service fast, friendly, helpful and enjoyable to deal with all involved in the purchase of a new car.

Terrific Customer Service!!

by from Norfolk, VA |

I was initially led to Nissan of Chesapeake after moving from Nashville, TN because maintenance was due on my leased vehicle. The staff in the service department was extremely friendly, so I decided when my lease was over, I was coming back to Nissan of Chesapeake to purchase a vehicle. I did just that and I am so glad I did. My car salesman, Mr. Ron Watson was caring, understanding, and patient with me, being that I am indecisive and particular. I appreciate the effort the staff puts forth when it comes to customer service in all departments. Keep up the great work!!! Also, special thanks to Mr. Ron Watson, because I LOVE my Maxima!!!;)

Great Experience

by from Hertford, NC |

Second Nissan I have bought from this dealer. Excellent service. Friendly Staff

great car buying experience

by from Chesapeake va |

this was my third car i bought from nissan of chesapeake the salemans Charles Baker has excellent customer service skills ad he went out of his way to find me a car with in my budget.

Great car buying experience

by from Newport News, Va |

When I first drove onto the property there were people waiting outside to greet us and help us. The process began as soon as I stepped inside. My sales person Giff McDonald was a very positive and person and encouraged a desired end result the entire time. The entire process went very smooth. I wanted a new car but expected them to try and start me at the used cars because that's what I experi at another lot, instead we went straight to the 2015 Altimas! I got a brand new car with a much much lower apr and I wasn't hassled or hounded by anyone. The entire dealership congratulated me on my purchase and they made me feel like they really wanted my business.

They will waste your time and hound you non stop

by from Chesapeake |

This dealership wasted my time and engaged in non stop hounding after I did not wish to buy from them. I stopped in and looked at a particular vehicle. Once I found out the mileage I said to the salesman, "This is probably out of our price range. It is probably in the upper 20s." He said, "Well, it is the end of the month and we can probably get you a deal." I told them what we could put down and what we could afford per month at the very most. Little by little, they asked me to up the down payment and up the payment. I agreed that we could up the down payment but not the monthly payment. The overall number was not a deal at all. In fact "the deal" turned out to be even more than their online price. I wasted three hours and then was hounded afterwards. They suggested that I lease the vehicle. I said, "Ummm....no, leasing a vehicle is a bad financial decision. We have kids and if they mess up the vehicle, we will own the vehicle." Upon closer look at the documents, they got my payments at what I wanted but over a SIX AND A HALF YEAR PAYMENT TERM. No thanks. This is a uses car. I do not want to be under hefty payments for six and a half years. Lastly, they tried talking me into it by saying, I wouldn't keep the vehicle for that long. Yes, so you trade it in, hoping that a dealership later will give you the money for a trade in toward your loan. As if they didn't already waste my time. I received a call ten minutes later and the next day after the dealership knew I was fed up. Just be honest from the start and have a regard for what one tells you is their budget.

Great service from my salesperson Charles Baker.

by from Norfolk, VA |

Charles Baker is my salesperson. I say is because I have purchased at least two cars from Mr. Baker. He has a wonderful personality, very pleasant attitude, and extremely polite. When able and in need of a car I will always purchase a car at this Nissan dealership from Mr. Baker. He makes me feel very comfortable and excited with my entire experience of purchasing my cars. In my opinion Mr. Baker is a wonderful asset for the Nissan family and to potential customers.

Great Experience at Nissan Of Chesapeake!!

by from Chesapeake, Virginia |

I truly had the most wonderful experience purchasing my second Nissan, and was truly satisfied wit Nissan Chesapeake. First my salesman Mr. Charles Baker greeted me with the most inviting warm spirit, and made me most comfortable. Sincerely answered all my questions, professionally knowledgeable about the products and allowed me to make the ultimate decision. One of the most important aspects about making a big purchase is the customer service that is being provided by the business. Mr. Charles Baker and team members at Nissan of Chesapeake, were all an important part of making this purchase a smooth transition. I look forward to my continuous business of Nissan of Chesapeake.

My wonderful experience at Nissan of Chesapeake

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

I have purchased four cars from Ron Watson and every time the experience was great. my most recent purchase in November at Nissan of ChesapeakeI bought a 2014 Nissan Sentra and I love it. prices are great service is wonderful and I highly recommend Ron Watson has your salesperson and Nissan of Chesapeake the place you buy your next car.

Hassle Free Negotiation and Great Delivery

by from Orlando, FL |

Negotiated vehicle and price with Dwane on the phone, upon arrival at the dealership the vehicle was ready and exactly what I expected. Financing was a breeze with Tonya's expertise and a professional delivery by Rick.