Tom Kelley Chevrolet Buick Ford

1313 S 13th St, Decatur, IN 46733

New 877-468-3993
Used 866-541-4935
Service 888-847-1161

Product worked better than expected!!!

by from Decatur, IN |

The service department sold me water repellant for my windshield that has a 3 year warranty. I was in a downpour in Chicago and when other cars were pulling off the road, I was driving normal speeds! And they reapplied it for free when I came in for my oil change! It's nice when a product exceeds expectations.

front shock replacement in a bind

by from Ohio City, Ohio |

It was awesome I needed front shocks on my van as I was going to be going out of town and was afraid as to how weak my shocks were I know service was very busy and I really needed it done the service department bent over backwards to help me out they squeezed me in right after lunch and replaced the front shocks. I knew it would not be easy task as bolts were rusted pretty badly and I knew if I tried to do it and I broke bolts it would have been a mess sure enough some bolts did break but service technician did awesome job in drilling them out and getting me back on the road A++++ job very pleased with work that was done KEEP UP GOOD WORK. I am sure I will be returning for future repairs Bill

Great Service

by from Decatur, IN |

The staff was very helpful and this was greatly appreciated. The service on the vehicle was done in a timely manner.

Great service

by from Decatur Indiana |

Service staff was friendly and prompt. I was in and out in minutes, and the car was ready before the promised time! I was very pleased.

Prompt Service

by from Decatur, IN |

I had an oil change performed on my truck. It was the first time I have ever had anyone other than myself change my oil. The staff was courteous and prompt, and my truck was no only serviced but a full inspection was done on it while it was in. Without their inspection, I would not have known my transmission fluid will need serviced soon. I like being able to leave knowing the condition of my truck and whether I have service costs in the future, and not just being led on to "make the extra buck."

poor relations after the sale

by from Decatur in |

Took vehicle in three times not happy with service wants the sale but not keeping the promises

great deal

by from Decatur In. |

Bought a 2003 S10 from John Morgan, he did a great job. Made me feel like I was buy a new Cadillac. The truck has been great and the service was spot on. I will buy from them again.

Tinted windows

by from Decatur Indiana |

The service department has a great deal on tinting windows, and it looks great!

Horrible service

by from geneva |

I went to go buy a truck and they would not work with me. The truck had few pieces broke paint bubbling up and paint chipped also tires were bald they said they couldn't work on the price cause to many people looking at it so I asked if they would at least put new tires on cause the tires were bald on the front cause lineament was out i would say about another 500 too 1000 miles the wires in the tire would be showing so he went and talked to sales manager to seserif they could he came back and said someone in fort Wayne wanted to look at it and if they don't want to buy it than they can talk about putting tires on wow and the sad thing is i would of paid cash for it must not wanted to sell it that bad

Great service and overall experience!

by from Harrod, OH |

Paid cash for my 2005 Mercedes S430 4matic and the transaction was very smooth. The dealership staff was very friendly from the initial phone call to the final sale. Jason Humbarger worked well with me and my wife to make this purchase as painless as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership for a vehicle purchase!

Great place to get accessories!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Went in to look into getting my windows tinted on a car I did not buy from them and they were great. The price was very good and it was the best tint job I have ever seen.