Tom Kelley Chevrolet Buick Ford

1313 S 13th St, Decatur, IN 46733

New 877-468-3993
Used 866-541-4935
Service 888-847-1161

Product worked better than expected!!!

by from Decatur, IN |

The service department sold me water repellant for my windshield that has a 3 year warranty. I was in a downpour in Chicago and when other cars were pulling off the road, I was driving normal speeds! And they reapplied it for free when I came in for my oil change! It's nice when a product exceeds expectations.

great deal

by from Decatur In. |

Bought a 2003 S10 from John Morgan, he did a great job. Made me feel like I was buy a new Cadillac. The truck has been great and the service was spot on. I will buy from them again.

Tinted windows

by from Decatur Indiana |

The service department has a great deal on tinting windows, and it looks great!

Horrible service

by from geneva |

I went to go buy a truck and they would not work with me. The truck had few pieces broke paint bubbling up and paint chipped also tires were bald they said they couldn't work on the price cause to many people looking at it so I asked if they would at least put new tires on cause the tires were bald on the front cause lineament was out i would say about another 500 too 1000 miles the wires in the tire would be showing so he went and talked to sales manager to seserif they could he came back and said someone in fort Wayne wanted to look at it and if they don't want to buy it than they can talk about putting tires on wow and the sad thing is i would of paid cash for it must not wanted to sell it that bad

Great service and overall experience!

by from Harrod, OH |

Paid cash for my 2005 Mercedes S430 4matic and the transaction was very smooth. The dealership staff was very friendly from the initial phone call to the final sale. Jason Humbarger worked well with me and my wife to make this purchase as painless as possible. I would highly recommend this dealership for a vehicle purchase!

Great place to get accessories!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Went in to look into getting my windows tinted on a car I did not buy from them and they were great. The price was very good and it was the best tint job I have ever seen.