Southern Chrysler Jeep

1414 S Military Hwy, Chesapeake, VA 23320

New 877-825-4599
Used 888-433-1684
Service 877-595-2496

Isn't It Time You Started Driving Southern Style?

Jeep Professionals

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

Nothing but a pleasurable experience. Dealing with Sheryl Cornell has been quick and precise. No pressure and no gimmicks, just the facts. Sheryl expressed a genuine concern for our contentment with the 2015 Grand Cherokee we purchased. Finding the exact model and color we wanted with no deviations was somewhat of a challenge and Sheryl quickly rose to the occasion The deal we struck was quite satisfactory as verified by the many web sites available for automobile research. There were no questions unanswered thus leaving us with no doubt about this purchase. If a Jeep product is on your radar Southern is the first and last place we would visit.

Great experience

by from Chesapeake Va |

I am very happy with my new car and the service that was provided. Nick. N, did a great job getting me everything I wanted. Everyone on the staff was vert friendly.

Very Fortunate

by from Norfolk, Virginia |

I was in the market for a used vehicle, I had no intention on what I wanted to purchase inparticular. My salesperson was Kevin Jones, I wanted to see no one else but him. Kevin turned on his work mode as always and worked his magic. Kevin Jones put me in a 201 Dodge Avenger and kept my payments to what I can afford. He was amazing. Kevin Jones is very talented, and loves what he does. He was born to do this. Kevin is a very well mannered, polite, and professional sales person. He knows his job inside and out. I'm very honored to have dealt with Kevin Jones, in my car buying process. I wouldn't have it any other way

Great buying experience

by from Virginia Beach |

I had a great time shopping for the car and ended up getting to take it home the same day. Pat did a great job finding my what I wanted.

review from potential car buyer

by from newport news, va |

I was very disappointed about the way the person who contacted me tried to make well over $6,000.00 profit from the quote I had requested, she treated me like I was born yesterday and even after I call her out she still insisted that the she was giving me the right price quote (which she assure me was given to her from her supervisor), do they think that people do not do a little research before contacting them, lets be serious.... I had the same two vehicles I had ask for priced and given quotes that were $6,000.00 less then what she kept telling me.. This is a real insult and very unprofessional of her... If any one reads this please be warned..and do your homework, do not let them take advantage of you and take your hard earn money.. Mario

Lessons learned, blessing earned

by from Virginia Beach Virginia |

My experience, can only be explained as blessing, from a very bad experience with another dealership, My opinion regarding was very bias, however this was not the case. I appreciated the customer service from the time I entered the dealership, and in the main reason I opted to purchase to begin with. To some customer service takes a back seat to profit, however I appreciated the experience in the vehicle purchasing process. My sales rep, was Mr. Kevin Jones, At first, I explained I had no intentions on purchasing a vehicle, however It was the initial call from Ms. Carolyn Wheller that initiated the this experience. Mr. Jones, was very professional and patient. I can see why, they selected him,he is a blue chip professional. All in all, I enjoyed my experience, this has changed my perception on how car buying is supposed to be!! I truly enjoy my 2014 Jeep Unlimited If I was asked to recommend this dealership, I would, will continue to recommend your dealership. I guess this is what Southern Style is all about!! Gerald Davis

Unprofessional

by from Suffolk, Va |

Word to the wise... Poor service. Agreed on a price. Took the car for an overnight test drive. Came back to buy the car and was told the price was not $1,800 more. I sent an email to the GM of the dealership and never received any response. Must be accepted practice there. Would expect this kind of shady dealing at a used car lot but not there. Live and learn I guess.

Southern Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

January 15, 2014

Mike, My name is Cameron Shaw, I am the General Manager of the Jeep store in Chesapeake, VA. I have not received any emails such as you describe. I researched back over a month so I am confused as to whom you spoke. I can be reached at 757-424-4600 ext 2015.

Awesome Overall Experience

by from Chesapeake, Va |

This was our second vehicle that we had purchased from this dealership in the past five months and each time, Bennie Tate and the New car sales Mgr Heath have gone "Above and Beyond" in exceeding our expectations on all levels. If you're thinking about buying a new car, ask for Bennie. You won't be sorry.

TheBest Buying Experience Ever!

by from Virginia Beach, Virginia |

Eddie McIntosh my sales consultant , was amazing , very knowledgable , patient, good social skills . My buying experience was great , step by step. He went above and beyond the average salesman. As a loyal Southern Hospitality customer, this is the third vehicle we've purchased from them and Eddie has been involved in all three. I also enjoyed the courtesy of the sales manager and the finance manager, both of whom did what it took to make this deal happen. But moving on , overall was an excellent experience , and I thank Eddie McIntosh, Michael in finance and the new car sales manager for everything .

Eddie McIntosh is awesome

by from Kill devil hills , NC |

Eddie McIntosh my sales consultant , was amazing , very knowledgable , patient, good social skills . My buying experience was great , step by step , until I met the business manager :(,not a pleasant experience with him ! People like him are hungry for money , they will do anything for it , even if is out of character . But moving on , overall was a good experience , and I thank Eddie McIntosh for everything .